Breakdown (Aleksi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 10:08 am

So she had lost her father.

Why would anyone make a joke like that? Tebridiar now understood that Kayiri was probably one of the nicer Drykas. Yet he still seemed, in his own way, a little patronising. She wasn't a child, she wished he realised that.

She was glad Aleksi had calmed down quickly... it can be sad to linger on times that have passed. Tebridiar knew that all too well. Now she had to remind herself not to think back... no, those times were gone. She had to focus on the here and now, which was confusing and strange enough.

"Seventeen? hmmn." Tebridiar thought for a few moments. This could be another reason people shouldn't find out about what happened tonight. Tebridiar looked a lot younger than she felt, and to some people... it may not be appropriate.

"I hope you never get married off to one of these idiots. I bet most families are blinded by the "Honour" of being a guard of Endrykas, really." She chuckled. "Well, I'm four years old. But for a kelvic, thats probably... hmmn. Late teens? Considering we have a lifespan of about twenty or thirty years. I, well, plan on attempting to outlive that of course. But we tend to meet sticky ends, so we do. Almost always because of our animal instincts. And thats what worries me." She sighed. Kelvics did mature faster than humans, so it did feel like she had been alive for more than four years. She remember no "baby stage", she had been fully aware of everything her whole life. But she did feel it passing faster than everyone elses.

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly. The way Tebridiar talked was calming as well as her silly questions. But the thought of the guard talking about her father that way was something she never got out of her head, no matter how hard she tried to. He was going to pay for that one, she knew it.

[bNaaaaah, I'd never accept a marriage like that. These brainless idiots are just not my thing][/b], shaking her head at just the thought of it. Guards were pretty dumb, everyone knew that. Yes, they were strong, yes they were huge, but they were the easiest ones to kill, as well, just cause they never used their brains.

Yes, I understand. It's a bit unusual to talk to a person who is four as a grownup when you know. This way though, it is not all that bad, I think.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Tebridiar nodded. Most human four year olds could barely talk and were children. Whereas Tebridiar was practically an adult.

"Yeah, I tend not to tell people my age. It, well... it freaks them out a little. Especially if they don't know much about Kelvics."
Tebridiar thought for a moment. "But, yet again, you seem to understand better than most people."

Tebridiar wondered how she was going to voice what she meant to say. She knew it in her head, but she was worried about how it would sound when she spoke. She was always worried about trying to seem normal, that sometimes she came across as even weirder because of it.

"Well, uh... I need to ask you something." She said quietly. She just had to grit her teeth and say it. "Well, when you were in the clearing... and we were... together... how did you feel?" Tebridiar blushed madly, going a sort of betroot red, especially in her cheeks. She was very pale so when she blushed it showed up very easilly.

She was glad it was so dark, and she was glad it was so misty.

No one could see how red she was.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Aleksi chuckled at Tebridiar's comment. It was quite understandable for people to think that way, but Aleksi knew what this girl meant. All races are different and Aleksi knew that, probably because she tried pretty to actually understand them, to find out what they like and dislike in case one day she had a bad time with one, she could use what she knows.

Yea, you do look young, but not that young. Humans and all creatures alike tend to forget how there are things out there that are just as intelligent if not more and are different then them.

Her eyes slowly moved over to Tebridiar's face as her fingers played around the girl's palm. That question shocked Aleksi, even though she knew it will come at some point. She had no idea how to talk about it, since emotions were not really her thing.

Well..... I felt, quite strange, in a good way darling.... Like um, like I knew you for years.... and, Aleksi stopped for a second, trying to find the words she wanted to use
And I had this huge need to protect you.... keep you close, warm and safe.... sounds silly, don't it?
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Tebridiar smiled. She knew now at last. It wasn't quite the same.

Aleksi had been doing her duty, protecting. It didn't have the same implications as she had expected it to have. She could have cried, but she didn't. She just sort of looked at the ink again, all these battles, everything she had experienced.

Tebridiar felt so stupid.

Of course she'd never have went for someone like... me. I'm like a child, even Kayiri and Edalene think so. Everyone does. She thought to herself. Aleksi was too special, she was destined to marry a great warrior, or a king or something. She was a gift, a prize. Tebridiar was unworthy. As usual.

After a pause of what felt like an age, she still couldn't say anything. But her little shoulders sagged, and she snuffled.

But she had said she felt like she had known me for years. And she had wanted to protect me. She had. Tebridiar was trying to cling to positives, she didn't want to sulk like a little girl. She took a deep breath. She didn't tell her about the way she felt sealed to her, or the way she felt like nothing could touch her there, the way she didn't care. About anything.

She felt like a little piece of china, or a little twig. So delicate, so breakable. She tried to hold herself together.

"It... It doesn't sound silly, Aleksi. Not at all."
Her voice was thick, and weak. She didn't feel like this was the time to explain anything. "I understand."

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly. The girl's voice was obviously weak. Something bothered her and Aleksi was quite sure she knew what that was.

Aleksi's soft fingertips reached Tebridiar's shoulders, her head leaned closer and her lips almost touched the girl's ear before she whispered
And I think you already know how I told you that having you give your freedom and life to me would be the best thing ever, right?

Aleksi knew how this part of Kelvic's worked, but she never was into slavery or anything like it. Her fingers were still holding onto the girl as she continued with the same, soft whisper
[b]Not in a silly way Drykas men want you girls to, of course.... But I think you do understand what I'm trying to say[/b

This made Aleksi blush slightly. She could only hope that Tebridiar wouldn't take this in a bad way and that she wouldn't see how this "strong warrior woman" is getting all mushy.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 5:28 pm

That touch again.

She was so close, she was very visibly blushing. Very visibly.

Tebridiar remembered what she had said only a little while ago. It was like an image in her head, she was sure she would never forget those words.

"No Tebridiar, listen... nobody will find out, they won't have anything to find out.... I will not ask you to give me your freedom or your life, that my dear is your decision to make, and I'm quite sure it wouldn't be a very bright one, even though... I'd love it, to be honest..."

She shut her eyes, she longed to be there again. Back. If she could rewind, she would.

"Its as if I just forgot there, Aleksi... I'm sorry..." She whispered. "I know you didn't mean anything by it, what you said. I just took it personally... You know, Ive been turned away by everyone that I... I..."

She knew that word. The word that had been creeping its way towards the front of her mind. It had started to surface, slowly edging its way forward throughout the night. But she didn't want to scare this special person away. She'd just met her. So she bottled it up. She started anew.

"I've been turned away by a lot of people. Kayiri, he likes someone else. He thinks Im a child. My Master could have treated me right, but he didn't. Some of the things he tried to get me to do... he almost... ugh. He abused that stupid Kelvic trust, he abused it and I'm glad I left him but... I'm supposed to be with someone, I know I am. Its strange." Tebridiar felt like a huge mixing pot. Most of her feelings right now conflicted with eachother.

She did understand what Aleksi was trying to say. Deep down, she did. But she knew as well as anyone sometimes its hard to say what you really feel. Like a brick's been shoved down your throat. Tebridiar knew she would have to go soon. It was starting to get a little lighter, and some of the people in the pavillion would be waking. But she didn't want to leave, she wanted all the time she had.

Aleksi was still inches away from her face, they stared right into eachothers eyes, and the words just tumbled out.

"I wish I could go back, back to the beginning of tonight, when I brought you to the clearing. When I showed you what I really am, when I was in your arms I felt... whole. I didn't feel embarassed, I didn't feel like I had to cover myself up... It was fantastic. And I screwed it all up."

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Aleksi smiled warmly again. Her fingertips traced the girl's soft jawline, her lips and then, just one stood still.
You, my dear Tebridiar, are a jewel. And the only thing preventing me from claiming the jewel I got my eyes on is the fact that I am not sure I will be able to keep the jewel whole and in my property

Her eyes were shining, obviously filled with tears. She didn't care, not anymore. Her palms gently moved to each cheek as she continued to talk
I will be here Tebridiar, always, as your friend, your family, support, protector and maybe one day, when you are old enough and happy enough to decide whether you wish that or not, your owner, lover, wife or however else you want to call it.

She gently moved the girl's face lower, kissing her forehead with as much care as she could show
And as for the moment before, my silly little kelvic girl, you have not ruined anything. We had to keep it on the safe level and we both know that
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Tebridiar on November 29th, 2010, 7:46 pm

She was so gentle, Tebridiar would never have guessed.

It was like a warmth running through her fingers, and it spread to wherever she touched. It was so relaxing, like a spell Aleksi was the only thing she could see, everything else was blotted out. All she wanted to focus on was her, hang on and never let go…

She said she was a jewel. But the only jewel Tebridiar could consider right now was the one in front of her… holding her right now. She sparkled on the inside and out, some wonderful diamond that for some crazy reason no one had claimed yet.

It was like slow motion, she could have replayed this scene over and over, as Aleksi moved to kiss her forehead, carefully, delicately, her lips lingering only slightly.

“Aleksi…” she gasped. She felt intoxicated. “If I was ready to bond with anyone, anyone in the world, I would choose you.” She blinked, putting a hand in her hair and scrunching her fingers, it felt so right. She didn’t care about anyone else anymore.

She leant in closer, and put her lips softly on Aleksi’s neck. She was so soft, she felt so delicate yet she managed to go out and fight to the death. Yet somehow here, she felt vulnerable.

“Please, promise me you won’t do anything stupid. I’m so glad I met you tonight, I just don’t think I could bear it…” She closed her eyes.

Tebridiar
She who Returned

Character sheet
Trash Medal (1)

Breakdown (Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on November 29th, 2010, 7:52 pm

Aleksi sighed deeply. The way that girl looked at her did amazing things to her heart. She was not ready for something like this. She probably never would be ready anyway. Her arms wrapped around Tebridiar's body and kept her close, as close as she could be, without harming her.

Those words, the words that young woman has just said were something Aleksi always wanted to hear. Someone cared about her, someone wanted her to be safe... someone was glad to have met her.
I will be safe, I promise. Right now I have something to look forward to, when I come back to the camp

She grinned wide, her fingers playing with Tebridiar's hair as she placed another kiss on the top of her head
But please, no matter what I say or do at these emotional times... please never do something you do not wish to, from the bottom of your heart. I don't want to hurt you in any way.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext