Completed [The Kabrin Road] Standing on the Sun

Noah awakes from his slumber to find questions brewing on his new bondmate, Caesarion.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Kabrin Road] Standing on the Sun

Postby Noah Amuel on July 23rd, 2015, 9:17 pm

83 Summer, 515

Noah felt his body being raised and lowered in a slow pattern. This movement allowed sleep to hold on to the Kelvic, if only barely. He refused to open his eyes as he could feel the heat of Syna’s rays begin to pierce through the tent in her early rise into the sky. He knew her brightness would follow and, after such a mystical night, he did not want to face her. Finally, he sighed and as the breath was exhaled it brought the soreness of the previous night to life. His body was riddled with shallow aches. It was as if he had flown halfway across the world and back in one night.

He groaned softly and forced his lids open. His eyes, delicate as they were, were greeted with the warm orange of Syna. It was early still and the tent had cooled considerably. His feet were exposed to the coolness of the air around him so he brought them inside the blanket where him and his still slumbering lover lay. Noah still lay atop Caesarion, undisturbed by their sleep. Perhaps it was the both of them that were exhausting from the previous night’s tussle. His sleep was deep, dream-filled, and recharging all at once.

The Kelvic raised his head from its rested position on Caesarion’s chest and looked up towards his lover’s face. Caesarion appeared to be quite out of it still, his mouth slightly ajar and the deep breaths that he took exuding from it. Surprisingly enough the man didn’t snore, or snore loudly at that. In this moment he was taking in deep breaths that filled his chest to capacity and lifted Noah at the same time before he exhaled in a long draw that lowered Noah again. In the time that he slept, Noah took to examining the man, for he really didn’t get a chance to in the dimness of the night.

Caesarion’s face appeared smooth, soft, and complimented his lips that held the same plumpness that Noah found adorable. He remembered how they were placed upon his own before and licked them at the remembrance. Caesarion’s hair, now unkempt, was blond and appeared to be lighter in the light that Syna provided. Noah recalled Caesarion eyes to be similar in qualities like his own, even with the man’s lids shut, he could see them in his mind. He replayed their meeting on the hill in his head. A small smile crept up on his face at the thought. It took one meeting, one brief exchange of words, one playful action, to bring Noah to this new arc in his life. He was still baffled at the fact, yet decide it wasn’t time to question it. He would face the questions with his new bond partner, his new mate, and his lover, when Caesarion awoke.

Noah felt stuck. He didn’t want to move because he didn’t want to awake Caesarion -- he quite adored watching him sleep now -- but he knew that the tent city would soon be awakening and begin to move about as well. It would save some embarrassment on both of their parts if they were awake and moving as well. Perhaps Noah would even shift in an attempt to hide himself further. Or would that just make things worse? He was troubled with what to do regarding it but would let Caesarion decide.

Carefully he raised himself off of Caesarion’s chest, blankets rising with him as he did so, leaving Caesarion uncovered for a moment. Quickly Noah moved until he sat alone crosslegged again, inches away from Caesarion’s face. He had replaced the blanket of the man, in case he still valued his modesty. In a lulling moment he regretted wanting to wake the man, but also wanted to do him good and save him any embarrassment that may follow if he didn’t.

“Caesarion,” he whispered, before patting on the man’s arm softly. When he was greeted with still more heavy breathing he repeated himself. “Caesarion, wake up, please.” Again he tapped Caesarion’s arm, with a tad more force now. It was only then that he observed some sign of life as the man stirred slightly. “C’mon, wake up,” Noah continued. This time though he leaned in on the man and planted a simple kiss on the bridge of his nose.
Last edited by Noah Amuel on December 13th, 2015, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Words: 295310
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caesarion on July 26th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Very early in the morning, before all would dare to rise, Caesarion had ended up sneaking out from underneath Noah and hunting animals in the wild. He thought about his relationship and the changes that had occurred - but of course he still hadn't a single clue. While he was out, a multitude of things happened, from killing squirrels and wolves to a snake almost wrapping around him and killing him. Despite all this though, when he felt the fatigue come down upon him, he effortlessly managed to weave his way back underneath Noah without the man ever noticing. He fell back to a certain stage of sleep, one where you relaxed and felt the thoughtlessness but were still very much hyper-aware, any single sound becoming enough to wake you. When Noah started to rustle and awaken, Caesarion's mind awoke too, though he didn't open his eyes - he merely listened and acknowledged.

The movements of Noah from atop his body made him somewhat uncomfortable. His eyes seemed to squint despite being closed, a sign of irritation. His breathing slowed and he started to move his arms. As Noah slipped out of the blanket and began pressuring him to wake up, he pulled the blanket away and then brought his lover back against his chest with his arms, letting him kiss the bridge of his noise before sloppily pecking his lips and kissing his cheek, pressing their naked bodies together as his eyes started to open. "Noah," he whispered, smiling faintly. He looked at his lover. He was exceptionally cute when the light really caught him, his curly brown hair and his bright eyes alluring. His form was still as beautiful as he remembered it, with all the contours of so well-defined a man. He smoothed his palms over his back, caressing the Kelvic as his lips played with his cheeks and even his earlobe.

The man yawned and stretched his back, rising up and sitting Noah atop his lap, kissing him gently on the lips. He opened and closed his eyes a few time, a deathly exhaustion in his face. It had been a physically and mentally taxing morning, not to mention the night before, where Caesarion strained himself to try and please his Kelvic as much as possible. He did well - but the slight aches in his upper legs and his forearms were evident. "Good morning, my love," he murmured. He kept his eyes open this time, though he still had a cute, dumb, tired expression. He wouldn't be able to shake that away very quickly.

Still, he tried to have some energy to him. He leaned his head over and tried to grab at the pot over the center of his tent, pulling it over and revealing to the Kelvic the food he retrieved today. "Squirrel, wolf," he whispered, nodding tiredly. The man let Res flow off of his fingertips and into the pot before transmuting into a light blaze, heating the food so that it was not so raw. "I got some stuff for you. When? Where? Don't ask. I'm magical." He grinned. That was true, too, he was magical. "I'm preserving their bones for Malediction, but all the meat off of them is yours and mine alone." He kissed him again, sweetly, this time beneath his chin. "But first . . ." He straightened himself, trying to fix his posture. The man had several curiosities that needed to be sated this morning. Among them all was one question that was quite taxing to him - it was the question of just what happened last night. He had no idea how everything jumped from point A to point ten-thousand, and he figured the Kelvic knew more than he did . . . at least about that peculiar feeling he felt? He didn't recall that love or intimacy could be followed by the feeling of chains, bonding, and a strange empathetic sense. So he decided to ask.

"What happened between you and I last night? Not the petching, not the emotions, but the other thing. The..." He didn't know a word for it. "Connection. Like a chain. I still feel it even now." It wasn't a bad feeling. It was a feeling of wanting to be with Noah, and feeling completely at ease in his presence, all stress washed away. It was a feeling of wanting to not pull more than inches away from him, and it explained why his hands were running everywhere on Noah's body even as they spoke - he wanted to be close, to feel attached, and every time he made contact he felt a swelling warmth in his body. "Do you feel it?" he asked. "Or do I love alone?"
Last edited by Caesarion on September 5th, 2015, 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Caesarion
Your world was burning, and I stood watching.

Words: 415638
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 5:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Noah Amuel on July 27th, 2015, 3:43 am

Noah allowed himself to be maneuvered with ease by Caesarion. The Kelvic was light, much like his shifted form, and thus was able to be picked up and carried around easily, especially by a man as well endowed in strength as Caesarion. Noah took to his new perch in Caesarion’s lap and observed the man stretch and yawn as he began to awake. Noah also observed the exhaustion on the man’s face and wondered if he did not get the same quality of sleep that Noah received. Sure, the Kelvic was sore, but his mind was well rested and his eyes were sharp to his surroundings. Sharper still on Caesarion, they were.

“Good morning, my love,” the man murmured sleepily. Still, the dopeyness of sleep still gripped him and betrayed him if he had hoped to appear awake. It was evident that the man struggled in the states of sleep and wake. Noah half wanted Caesarion to stay in this fighting state, but knew it was best if he was fully awake. The sooner the better. Surely the caravan would begin to move again within the next hour or so.

“Good morning,” Noah whispered back, eyes steady on Caesarion’s face. The Kelvic felt his stomach grumble as his love mentioned squirrel and then wolf with a sleepy nod. The pot that Caesarion put into Noah’s view made the Kelvic’s nose wriggle about in desire. Then, just like the night before, Caesarion waved his hand about and a flame was produced at the underside of the pot. Just when Noah had taken a breath to speak Caesarion had began to talk again so he let it go, passing it off as an exhale. Noah shared Caesarion’s grin when he said that he was magical. The statement appeared to be true enough so Noah didn’t question it, passing it off as some kind of joke. Then Caesarion mentioned using the bones of the slain animals for Malediction purposes, saying that he reserved the meat to be eaten by Noah and he.

“Malediction,” Noah repeated in a soft breath, hoping to fetch some kind of memory about the word and yet no memory came. He remained clueless to the word and the act. What was Malediction and why did it require bones? The sole question took up stage in the vast sea of thoughts that Noah could fathom and cipher through in instances.

The Kelvic adjusted himself as Caesarion did so. The man sat straighter and drew a breath to speak. Noah could feel an uneasy question coming so he braced himself by tightening his lips. “What happened between you and I last night?” Caesarion asked. Noah instantly knew what the man referred to, but waited until Caesarion was done inquiring before he answered. As his lover asked his question, he also caressed the Kelvic all over; his hands smoothed all across Noah’s body, yet the Kelvic didn’t particularly mind. Though, he didn’t share the same actions. His hands were placed in his own lap, preoccupied with grasping one another for the moment.

“Do you feel it?” Caesarion inquired. “Or do I love alone?”

Noah simply nodded but understood that more elaboration was in need. In truth, he truly didn’t understand the act of bonding himself, yet he knew that it was relevant to his life as a Kelvic. Noah licked his lips before speaking. “It’s called a bond,” he explained. “I am a Kelvic and you are a human. As a Kelvic I am... required to find someone that I can...” he struggled to find the words, “give myself to. To surrender myself, in a way.”

Noah looked to Caesarion and let his eyes dart to and fro across the man’s face. His eyes failed to look too long into Caesarion’s however. It seemed as if Noah was searching the man’s face for words and they hid behind the small imperfections in it. “We connected last night, bonded, and because of that I am tied to you. I do not want to leave you and I doubt I could without hurting myself in some way. I can feel your emotions. Like now, I can feel the slight confusion that you face and I feel your overwhelming want of... passion.” At that Noah’s hands stopped their embrace of one another and one of them found Caesarion’s.

“From what I’ve been told, my fate is joined with yours, however you have the abilityl to break our connection should you will it.” Noah felt his heart drop at the thought and he was sure that the feeling would impress upon Caesarion soon enough. “You are my bondmate. That’s all I know.”

Noah looked to the glowering fire under the pot and inhaled the scent of cooking meat.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caesarion on July 29th, 2015, 4:43 pm

To be honest, the mage didn't really understand what he meant. It's called a bond, he said. That lead the man to question his wording - it's called? So he knew something about this. Of course, as to be expected. This meant that whatever happened was not completely spontaneous, but instead that Noah had part in it some way, whether knowing or unknowing. I am a Kelvic and you are a human. As a Kelvic I am... required to find someone that I can... he paused for a moment. Caesarion waited patiently, stroking his skin as the man stared at his somewhat lost but exceptionally adorable expression. Give myself to. To surrender myself, in a way, he said. Give himself to? He did not understand what that meant. Did he mean like a lover, or a pet? Surrender himself to? Almost as if Caesarion was some holy overlord? "I don't understand," he said, expression puzzled. "Do you . . . want me to rule over you?" The man's eyes narrowed and he looked downward. He slightly lessened his hold over Noah, giving the man a bit of breathing space instead of pressing the two of them close together.

"I don't want you to surrender yourself to me - I just want to make you happy," he whispered. "I hope you don't feel pressured to follow my will." He got a bit carried away in his worry. The fact that Noah was required to find this 'bond' made him feel strange. Did Noah explicitly have that intention? Was he scouting Caesarion out? He did not wonder these things as if to accuse the Kelvic, but instead, because he was a little scared as to whether or not this bond would be healthy for him. Why was he required? We connected last night, bonded, and because of that I am tied to you, he said. Caesarion felt that. The connection. Their hearts, were tightly weaved. He could feel himself connecting to Noah in a deeper way than flesh. It was spiritual. Though he also wondered if that was just what he felt - perhaps all of these perceived emotions from Noah were just things he imagined. He didn't really understand the dynamic between them at the moment, he only felt that it was exceptionally complicated.

Noah confessed that he didn't want to leave Caesarion. That was similar to the feeling the Ravokian felt, and expressed last night, I never want to leave your side. He smiled slightly though he tried to conceal it. But then he expressed that it would hurt to leave him. Hurt? Why? "If you can feel my emotions . . ." He started, letting Noah's hands take hold of his and tightly locking their fingers together. "Then I'm sure you feel my worry too. I don't want you to be . . . hurt. Despite the brief period in which we've acquainted, I have come to care for you a great deal." Caesarion's worry remained, but he felt a genuine happiness knowing that there was something so strong between them that mere distance could cause woe. He had never possessed a bond so powerful in all his life. It was frightening and beautiful. He found Noah's lips and kissed them gently, passionately, his heart warming at the contact. "Noah and Caesarion," he smiled brightly. "How lucky I am to be bonded to someone so beautiful as you." The man pulled up Noah's hands and opened his palms, stroking his fingertips as he gently leaned forward into the man, pressing their noses to one another.

He felt Noah's pain and fear as he confessed that Caesarion could break the bond. He heard his word - 'Bondmate' and decided to pick it up as a title for their relationship. He allowed himself to feel the euphoria of such strong emotions, hoping it would assuage Noah's fear of being abandoned by Caesarion. "If your fate is joined with mine, then surely we can't enrage Lhex. We will stay where we belong - with one another." He grinned, kissing the Kelvic again. "I will be your bondmate - but I will not rule you. I will love you," he declared. The muscular man pressed his lover against the floor of the tent, rising over him and caressing his body playfully. "Love you . . . physically and emotionally." The man grinned. His hands lowered to stroke Noah's thighs . . . he was already in the mood again. But then . . .

"Caesarion," a man called from just outside the tent. "We're going to start moving in about an hour. Do your packing, hurry." The man then walked off, Caesarion hearing his steps against the grass before he would come upon the next tent and annoy them too. Only they at least didn't have a beautiful boy beneath them, so surely their annoyance was manageable. "Ugh," the mage mouthed. He quickly stood up, nude, though he leaned over to the side of the tent to grab at a pair of clothes - loincloth, linen trousers, and a simple white shirt. "I - uh," he bit his lower lip. "I don't really have any clothing for someone of your size. You're going to have to wear some fairly baggy stuff, unless Kelvics can sort of marvelously sprout clothes like they can feathers." He grinned stupidly. He was sure that . . . Noah, in fact, could not do such a thing, and considering he wasn't quite a Master Morpher, he couldn't even quite pretend to be wearing clothing. This was a faux pas considering the people around him were fairly conservative. "I probably should have expected that a shapeshifting beauty such as yourself would descend upon me, and bought more clothes when I was in Zeltiva. I apologize for my near-sightedness." He frowned, even despite his evident sarcasm.

If Noah wanted to stay with him, then he was simply going to have to either stay as a bird whenever they were around others or look like he was presenting a unique fashion statement about wearing things that were twice the recommended size for someone of your build.
Last edited by Caesarion on September 5th, 2015, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caesarion

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Noah Amuel on August 3rd, 2015, 5:13 pm

Caesarion’s puzzled expression told Noah that he didn’t understand what the Kelvic had said entirely. Noah felt bad for that; he didn’t know any other way to describe it and it show in his face as he let his eyes fall to the floor.

“Do you,” Caesarion paused, “want me to rule over you?” Noah felt the grip that Caesarion held on his skin loosen and the Kelvic took a breath.

“No,” Noah whispered back in a hush voice. The new confused tension between them was unsettling and caused the Kelvic to squirm slightly in his perch on Caesarion’s lap. The man continued to speak, informing Noah that he did not want the Kelvic to feel pressured into following his will and that he just wanted to make Noah happy. Although Noah understood that, he questioned the truth of it. If Caesarion didn’t know, he should: Noah was happy and just being in Caesarion’s presence in this moment, seemed keep the Kelvic calm where he would already be flighty and ready to go on to the next adventure. But it was here in the tent that he remained, ready to follow his new companion into the vast world unknown.

In reply to Caesarion’s concerns Noah answered, “I don’t feel pressured to follow your will.” The answer wasn’t sure, but Noah’s voice aimed to persuade Caesarion otherwise. He tried to hide the uncertainty within it, and instead spoke confidently. In truth, he didn’t know if could even fight against Caesarion’s will. Now, certainly as the bond had just been formed, but months from now, probably even weeks, if Caesarion willed that someone die from Noah’s hand, the Kelvic doubted that he could deny such a request even if his morals screamed for him not to. This was the thought that made him shudder at the touch of his lover’s hands. “And you do make me happy,” Noah finally continued. “I am happy now and I think -- no, I will always be happy with you.”

Noah looked up from the ground and found his lover’s face. Caesarion continued to talk about how Noah could feel his emotions and vice versa and confessed how greatly he had come to care about Noah in such a short span of time. His words, “Noah and Caesarion” and how lucky he was to have bonded with someone as beautiful as Noah brought a smile to the Kelvic’s face and made his heart flutter, even though the fear of uncertainty held his being quite tightly. Through this fear Noah felt that he could trust Caesarion implicitly, without doubt.

Caesarion then informed Noah that he would continue to love him even if it was against the will of Lhex, the God of Fate before further saying that he would love Noah both physically and emotionally, his hand coming to stroke along the sensitive skin on the inside of Noah’s thighs. The touch sent a shiver through the Kelvic but the shiver was ended at the call of Caesarion’s name from outside the tent. Noah’s head whipped to the entrance and he inhaled sharply in fright. Once he realized that the voice was not aiming to enter the tent did he relax. The voice had only wanted to inform Caesarion that the caravan was beginning to move again within the hour.

Noah’s head whirled back to Caesarion as he groaned. Noah slid off his lap as the man stood in the nude before reaching for clothing. Noah stood too and looked around the tent, not for clothing but to examine what needed to be packed. The fire pit was still going, cooking the meat from Caesarion’s hunt early in the morning. The fire would have to be put out and the meat consumed before they departed and Noah was up for volunteering to commit to the latter. His stomach still beckoned to be filled and his mouth watered at the aroma.

As he gaze around the tent, Caesarion admitted to not having clothing for Noah and admitted that he had not foreseen Noah’s coming to him yesterday. The Kelvic agreed without words, offering a grunt of acknowledgement instead. “I will just shift,” he replied, eyes coming to a stop on the opening slit of the tent. “They would only think you’ve acquired a pet, right?”

“Do you need help packing?” Noah asked, gesturing to the interior of the tent.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caesarion on September 4th, 2015, 5:07 pm

No, he replied. The mage smiled and nodded. He was glad to hear it, as he didn't enjoy the prospect of Noah seeing himself as a pet. He would not lay commands unto him, with return of treats. He would not have expectations of him that needed to be fulfilled. This would be a beautiful experience for the both of them. Or he wanted it to be. He wanted Noah to be happy, regardless of what hardship Caesarion had to endure to ensure this wish. He'd spent too much of his life in a state of the contrary. "I am not good at orders anyhow," he shook his head. "Although I can't promise I won't command you in the bedchamber." He grinned. Caesarion always tried to be funny when there was tension, confusion and doubt. Any of those three realities and in any combination. Right now, he wasn't sure quite how he felt about this situation. He didn't know much about this bond or about Noah. But he knew that somehow he just felt a pure attachment regardless of time knowing the Kelvic and regardless of any differences they might have shared.

The man kissed the Kelvic as he spoke a second time, I don't feel pressured to follow your will. "Good," said Caesarion. "I like my lovers independent, after all. At least until we're older. Then you can begin training for your role as my kitchen maid." He chuckled. He didn't actually see Noah being the best cook, at least by his initial impression. It likely had to do with the fact that he was so unphased by the thought of eating food raw. "For now, you may assist me in other endeavors, my little bird. Hunting, writing and music, philosophy, moral uplifting, nightly carnal activities, such as and so forth. Only if you'd like. I'd like to live a charming life. A life of understanding, of witnessing beauty and experiencing the unknown of the world. It doesn't always have to be expected, either. I don't expect to come across you - and yet, here we are." He continued to embrace his lover. Continued to kiss him. He couldn't keep away, so wildly infatuated and without desire or need for explanation.

"I am happy as well," he grinned. He would believe, without need for doubt, that Noah would always be happy with him. He would try not to let down his expectations, though he knew in the future that there would be moments during which he would be imperfect. That he would upset the Kelvic and test the sturdiness of their connection. That was life - that was romance, that was family. Everything was fleeting without the conviction to keep it all together. He knew this, as someone who resulted from the destruction of a prominent family, and then became one worth nothing in the streets of Sahova. He wouldn't allow for such a dissolution again, especially considering he was a man of family and had been raised to be one. Raised to search for such companionship as marriage, children, an abide. That was just the man that he was.

"Are you sure you'd be okay with spending so many bells as a bird? It will be nearly a fortnight before we arrive in Syliras." He paused. Noah would have to spend virtually his entire day transformed, only to spend the hours of early morning and late night with Caesarion in his human-like state. That sounded very constraining. The mage would honestly get quite tired of being a bird all the time. "Ah, well, if you like being a bird... don't take that as me judging you." He looked down. It was probable that Noah didn't see it as a handicap. Wasn't that like one half of himself? The Ravokian would have to get used to that, he imagined. Even though he preferred seeing Noah as a man for the voice he carried and the contours of his body, there would be many moments in the day where he would see otherwise. That was still difficult to grasp, though. Even as someone who was a Morpher, now.

Living in two forms was like living in two worlds, with two identities. He'd realized that even from only seeing things with merely a different shade in his eyes.

"I will need some help, I suppose. Though not much. I'd mostly appreciate help undoing the tent. If you know how to do something like that." He didn't imagine that he-of-the-wilds had much experience with tents, considering he probably just flew to some tree to rest when he'd spent time in the wilderness. Such a mortal requirement as a tent was not something a grand Kelvic would need, and yet, Caesarion was of modest means.
Last edited by Caesarion on September 5th, 2015, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caesarion

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Noah Amuel on September 4th, 2015, 11:59 pm

“I’ll be fine,” Noah replied to Caesarion’s worries. The Kelvic was starting to figure out that Caesarion really was ignorant of Kelvic’s psychological states and comforts. He was sure though that in their time together he’d grow knowledgeable, figuring out what Noah did and didn’t like or enjoy. He did enjoy living life in his bird form though. In fact, he was more at home in it than in the human form that Caesarion seemed to like the most. If only the man could know what it felt like to fly free from all responsibilities and heavy thoughts. Noah sighed at the thought and tended to the cooking food. He poked lightly at the meat within the pot and put his finger his mouth afterwards. To him it tasted fine, ready to be consumed as soon as possible but he wasn’t sure how it would be to Caesarion. He had to care about the man’s own preferences now, right?

“…if you like being a bird… don’t take that as me judging you,” his mate stated.

Noah looked up to Caesarion from his squatted form near the pot. “I won’t.” The Kelvic stood and lingered near Caesarion’s body while the man surveyed the tent. Noah could feel the heat radiating from Caesarion as it came in contact with his own skin. He wanted to embrace his lover now and just hold on to him but knew that that time had passed and it was time for the man and the caravan to get moving. Even then, the need overtook him and he pivoted to turn towards Caesarion before moving to wrap his arms around the other man’s frame, locking his hands behind Caesarion’s back. With Noah being slightly shorter than his mate, he found the perfect niche between their frames where his own fit comfortably within the other’s.

Noah rested his cheek against Caesarion’s chest and inhaled the man’s scent with a deep breath. Sorrow slowly crept into the eagle’s mind as he knew he would have to depart from his lover in order to finish up responsibilities based in Syliras before his mate’s arrival. They’d be reunited, he knew, and he would make sure that they were, but in the time during their separation, he knew sorrow would be a prevalent feeling for himself. In turn, he knew it would be a feeling that Caesarion would share. It was only made a certain thought because he knew that eventually, Caesarion would feel the sadness that he was feeling currently.

Noah turned his head so that the other cheek was placed gentle on Caesarion’s chest now as he drew breath to speak. “I need to prepare for my flight back to Syliras tonight.” His voice expressed its melancholy. “There are some things that I need to attend to before your caravan gets to the city.” He inhaled the scent of his lover and sighed. “Everything should be done by the time you arrive and then,” he trailed off, thinking. “Then I should be able to come with you to wherever you’re going, right?”

The eagle drew away from his lover now, retreating a step back to better view Caesarion’s eyes. He held the man at his waist in a gentle grip as he inquired carefully with a single look. “I can come with you, can’t I?”
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sayana on December 6th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If there's anything I may have missed, please PM me and I'll be happy to look into it.

Noah
Skills
  • Observation: 4
  • Endurance: 1
  • Socialization: 4
  • Flirting: 1
  • Teaching: 1
  • Seduction: 2
  • Persuasion: 1
  • Cooking: 1
  • Planning: 1
Lores
  • Morning after, waking up nestled upon a lover's body
  • The feeling of a bond
  • Malediction: Requires bones
Comments
Please remember to update your ledger to include seasonal expenses for Fall 515.

Caesarion
Skills
  • XP
Lores
  • Lore:
Comments
If you become unretired, please PM me and I will grade this.

Comments: Nice morning after thread. It was interesting seeing Noah's various doubts yet at the same time his devoted loyalty. Too bad it got abandoned and I hope you're able to find another bondmate or incorporate the loss into his plotlines.

Your Grader,

Sayana
Boxcode design: Firenze
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)