PM to join A Stronger Bond

Beodan and Moxie go on a journey to Sunset Falls.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

A Stronger Bond

Postby Moxie on August 13th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Beodan did not seem like he found it disgusting, nor that she was a freak in some way, which was what she was hoping for. Instead he seemed a little amazed, perhaps some what astonished at the new found ability of his bondmate. It made her glad, as she did keep it from him out of fear of what he would think of her. People knew of the Konti, some more then others, others just knew stories, the stories were true and some were false. She was happy to share this part of herself with Beodan. That she could live and breath in water or on land, preferring the water of course, but land was just as amazing at times.

Her bondmate spat wiping the traces of water from his chocolate brown eyes, giving her a grin. Beodan called her a fish and she scrunched up her nose, she was way more pretty then a fish or at least she hoped she was. Replying to his question of how far she could go down, she dove in, reaching close to the bottom and scooping one of the jewel-like creatures found in the plunge pool. Grasping the creature softly so she did not hurt it, she came back up, holding out her palm open for Beodan to see the sparkling creature for himself. It shimmered slightly in the dying rays of sun, looking like a ruby as it's bright glimmering jewel-like body crawled on the palm of her hand then jumped back into the water to go back to its home.

"As far as I would like I suppose. Konti live in water.. and on land. We are of the earth and of the sea." She gave him a broad grin, she was proud of her race and loved her people. As well as her Goddess Avalis. Moxie waded to the shallows, standing up and pointed at her right rib cage, "Konti only produce females.. We are all female race. We are marked by a patron Goddess at birth. I was marked by Avalis. The mark gives me ability to see into the past of a person." Moxie explained going back into the depths and coming closer to Beodan.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs came and wrapped around his waist as she clung on to him giggling softly, "There is still much we ... do not... know of each other. It all happened.. so fast.. before we could .. get to know one another.. Sometimes I am confused." Moxie paused trying to think of the right words to say, her broken common becoming a bit worse as her nerves were shaking slightly. She was a little afraid to explain to him, she did not want things to be awkward between them, with a loud exhale she looked up into his eyes, casting the fear aside and trying to be courageous, "I feel things.. for you.. I .. not sure if it... is my own feelings.. or your feelings.. I have hard time knowing what is what...I feel things for you.. That I haven't for another.. It is different.. new... and I am not sure how you feel sometimes.. I feel your emotions but then I... second guess everything.. I over think everything.. I am worried... that I feel too much.. you feel not as much.. uhmm.." Moxie was rambling, her voice was a bit shaky her tone indicating that she was nervous.

She was unsure how to say that she was beginning to like him more then a bondmate and if it was her true feelings or just brought on by the bond that caused it. Moxie nibbled her lower lip out of a nervous habit, rolling it between her teeth and looking down from his eyes, a light blush lit her cheeks a dull pink as she fumbled and fought for words that would not come to her.
Boxcode by Verena
Will Be Inactive for 60 Days.
Moxie
Player

Words: 101526
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 11:34 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A Stronger Bond

Postby Beodan Clathony on August 13th, 2015, 10:14 pm

Beodan stayed at the surface, treading water as his bondmate disappeared, swimming down to the bottom. He could barely see Moxie at all with the ever dimming light, none of which was shining directly into the pool. Her dark outline blended in with the rocky floor. She returned with a softly closed fist, which opened to reveal a brightly colored creature that sparkled as it moved to the edge of her hand. It jumped off and soon vanished. What a cute thing, whatever it was, he had not seen one before. She answered his question, this time with words instead of action, “As far as I would like I suppose. Konti live in the water.. and on land. We are of the earth and of the sea.” She smiled widely, her face now in the shadow of trees.

The Horse Kelvic watched his companion of soul drift to shallower water, where she faced him and pointed at her hanging ribs. What, more gills? He could make out some kind of mark, like a tattoo. He had seen that somewhere before. "Konti only produce females,” she continued, starting to wade back to him after he had nodded at the mark, “We are all female race. We are marked by a patron Goddess at birth. I was marked by Avalis. The mark gives me ability to see into the past of a person." He raised a brow. That was some power, though he wondered how useful it was. Did it get in the way ever, or did she see things she did not want to see? And was it viewing memories or actually somehow taking a witness to the event? He had lots of questions for her, but they could wait for another day.

Moxie was very close to him now, and he moved slightly to the side so he could stand on a rock with his shoulders just above the water. His instinct proved valuable, as she wrapped her slender legs around him and ensnared his neck with her arms. She clung to him in the deep water, Dan supporting her lessened weight. She giggled, then spoke choppily, “There is still much we ... do not... know of each other. It all happened.. so fast.. before we could .. get to know one another.. Sometimes I am confused." He touched his forehead to hers, showing that he agreed and felt similarly. “We will know each other better than anyone,” he promised softly. He was right, as long as she did not break… Best not to think about that, it hurt too much. As long as she did not do that, they would only grow closer as time went on.

Violet snapped to soft brown as Moxie took a breath and went on, “I feel things.. for you.. I .. not sure if it... is my own feelings.. or your feelings.. I have hard time knowing what is what...I feel things for you.. That I haven't for another.. It is different.. new... and I am not sure how you feel sometimes.. I feel your emotions but then I... second guess everything.. I over think everything.. I am worried... that I feel too much.. you feel not as much.. uhmm-" She thought that he did not care for her as much as she did him? Such a thing was impossible. In the now purple-red light of the sunset, Dan pressed his lips against hers, forcing all of his love, adoration, and caring he felt for her into the action. It interrupted her speech, and hopefully put a stop to her doubt. For now, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Words: 228292
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2015, 9:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Stronger Bond

Postby Moxie on August 13th, 2015, 10:50 pm

She fumbled over her words, trying to form sentences but failing at it. She was rambling, she knew this, as she was so nervous as to what she was trying to say to Beodan. Before she could continue however, his lips found hers putting stop to her broken speech. She was wide-eyed with shock for a moment, her lips still against his as she was shocked. It only lasted for a breath or two, until she melted into his arms, softly caressing his lips with her own. Emotions ignited inside her, mingling with his own, as they embraced one another in the pool of water. She had never experienced a kiss like this before, something so soft, passionate, and full of love. His emotions caught fire inside her, love, adoration and caring, coursing through her as they clung to one another.

It was a feeling unlike any other, something she was sure she would never experience with anyone besides her bondmate. Moxie pulled back for a gasp of air, her forehead resting on his, their noses touching gently. Her lips hovered over his own as her eyes stayed closed, relishing this moment between them. When her breathing was under control, she looked up into those deep chocolate eyes she was so fond of, her own eyes twinkling with desire as she pressed herself closer to him, kissing his lips softly once more. She did not want the moment to end, instead she wanted it to last. This moment of new found emotions shared. Desire, love, and wanton swept through her body, crossing their link as she stared into his eyes.

What words could express what she was feeling? She could not form them even if she had tried. Instead she let the emotions of what she was feeling translate through their bonded link. She craved more, she was becoming greedy, as she leaned up to capture his lips once more, this time she deepened the kiss between them. By doing so she explored the taste of him, it was intoxicating to her senses as she did so, the need and love inside her intensified the kiss until she pulled back once more breathless. Looking up once more at her bondmate, no words needed between them, as the link they shared sent her feelings to him, and his to her. Even still, she wanted to say it, needed to say the words, she opened her mouth hesitantly, then shut it sucking in her lower lip unsure if he would like to hear the words, or if he would rather it stay unspoken for now, "Beodan.. I..." How was one to say, I think I love you? It wasn't "I love you" just "I think I love you" because they were still exploring the bond and each other, she did not want to make a statement that was not true, not yet anyways.

Moxie knew in time she would grow to love him more as each day passed, for now she was still frightened to the new feelings inside her. Her past told of how cruel a man could be to a woman, she was frightened that perhaps this would end that way as well. She did not believe that Beodan could ever harm her, the fear just resonated inside her, growing as feelings started to develop inside her for her bondmate. She sat there silent, still pressed against him, as she clung to the man that shared a piece of her soul, a person who would know her deeper and better then any other being she would ever meet.
Boxcode by Verena
Moxie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A Stronger Bond

Postby Beodan Clathony on August 14th, 2015, 2:18 am

The bonded pair’s first kiss was everything it should have been. Sweet and gentle in nature, with not a soul around to witness the event but the two themselves. Though, Beodan’s mind was blank, wiped of all thought except for his physical and emotional feelings. His normally talkative consciousness instead was silent, waiting in awe for the blissful moment to reach its conclusion. He had been worried at first that she would not kiss back, a rejection that would have been a harsh blow to his psyche. But he needn't have worried, for she soon pressed even closer to him and returned with passion to match his own. Later he would wonder if she had ever kissed someone before, for now he was unable to. It felt like emotions were bouncing between them, only growing stronger after connection, soon becoming white hot.

Moxie pulled away, gasping for air. Dan smiled to himself, he had found a way to make the girl who could breath underwater breathless! He found that he was also a painting, it worked both ways, he mused. Their eyes were less than an inch from each other, foreheads wetly pressing together, noses kissing while their lips did not. His mouth felt hot, used and aching to be used again. Her pupils had almost consumed all of her violet iris, like she had taken a dose of belladonna. Though whether from the low light or arousal he did not know. Both? This time, she initiated, takings his bow shaped lips for her own. He happily reciprocated, lightly flicking the tip of his tongue against her mouth. She tasted sweet. Another eternity passed while they kissed for the second time, moments or long years of heat and joy.

The kiss ended once more with both parties out of breath, a smile fixed on Beodan’s face. He doubted he would be able to stop had he wanted to. Their eye remained locked, violet orbs teeming with emotion. He blinked his understanding, he was sure she would see the same in his. She sucked on her swollen lower lip, and he felt her inner turmoil. “Beodan.. I…” “I know,” he finished for her. He did not need words to tell him how she felt, he knew deep within his heart. It did not matter anyway, he would love her no matter what. He closed his eyes and bowed his head to her, pulling her closer as he did so. Not even the water stood between them anymore. Just him and her, nothing else. Two parts to a whole.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Stronger Bond

Postby Moxie on August 14th, 2015, 2:48 am

His words echoed in her mind, of course he knew, how could he not? They were bonded, he knew her better then she knew herself. Still though, she wanted to tell him everything of her past, how she was treated and why she was scared. For now though she let it all drift away, as something more relevant coursed through her. As he closed his eyes, tilting his head downward and bringing her closer to his body, she felt whole once more. The feel of their skin touching, was electric, making tingling shocks upon her skin. Her stomach twirled as if snakes were inside her, slithering and coiling. Moxie did not ever want to let go, she wanted to stay here, with him in the water, for as long as time would allow.

The sun had all but disappeared now, as the moon began to rise, Leth ruling the sky. Faint specks of twinkling stars could faintly be seen above them now, as they held on to one another in silence. The only sound was the beating of their hearts, in perfect harmony, sounding like two drums. Moxie nuzzled his neck softly, planting soft kisses on the tender skin. He was addictive, she could not help the fierce need to touch and taste every part of him, as she trailed the kisses up to his jaw line, then back to his lips once more. Kissing him softly and needy, then pulling back, "I can't stop... so addicting." Moxie whispered against his lips, a smile curving her plush lips. Leaning closer to his ear, her lips brushing them faintly, she whispered once more, "You taste so good.."

Moxie leaned away to take in his face, the beautiful angles and curves brought out his features making her heart skip a bit. The moon-beams casting shadows in the right places, making him more captivating then he already was. Desire, love, and fascination coursed through her as she looked her bondmate over. Inspecting him with eyes of a lover, then coming back to look into his eyes that looked darker now that the sun had set, becoming lost in the deep pools, "So captivating.." Moxie said in her soft, sing-song voice, smiling at her bondmate. Sliding her arms from around him, to rest her delicate palms on his chest, absent-mindedly playing with the light dusting of his dark chest hair. More content and happy then she had been in many years, as she rested in his protective hold around her, wishing time would hold still.
Boxcode by Verena
Moxie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

A Stronger Bond

Postby Beodan Clathony on August 14th, 2015, 5:06 pm

Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Stronger Bond

Postby Madeira Dusk on April 5th, 2017, 12:46 am

Grades Awarded!

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request!

Moxie

Skills
  • Riding (horse): 1XP
  • Herbalism: 1XP
  • Socialization: 2XP
  • Observation: 3XP
  • Running: 1XP
  • Teaching: 1XP

Lores
  • How to tack up a saddle
  • How to mount a horse (gracelessly)
  • Lore of nonverbal communication
  • Identifying Plant: Midwife Miracle

Awards & Retribution

Notes

Beodan Clathony

Skills
  • Socialization: 2XP
  • Teaching: 1XP
  • Running: 1XP
  • Foraging: 1XP
  • Medicine: 1XP

Lores
  • Lore of nonverbal communication
  • Adjusting to your rider
  • Identifying Plant: Midwife Miracle
  • Tracking through a Kelvic Bond
  • Identifying race: Konti

Awards & Retribution

Notes

Notes

Not too many skills I could award you here, as it was mostly character development. Still, it was a lovely read you two. :nod:
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous