The end means a new beginning (Iris Dove)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Miya on November 30th, 2010, 9:24 pm

Miya nodded and slowly moved her fingers up to tie her hair tighter. It was unusually warm in the tavern.
"I was hoping to get out of here to be honest... it's boring"

Miya's eyes never left Iris, not even when a large man with at least 10 tattoos on him walked up to their table. He seemed, by the moves, acting and looks like a Drykas man
"Well, young ladies, what do you say about a walk outside?"

Miya sighed deeply, keeping herself calm and on the seat. This wasn't something she wanted, and especially not now. Stupid, Drykas, full of himself idiot standing next to her.
When will I be unleashed?
It's not the way it should be.
Yearning again only to be myself
When I'm free...

Unleash my consciousness, please...
Miya
Player

Words: 19634
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 10:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 30th, 2010, 9:43 pm

"I was hoping to get out of here to be honest... it's boring," Miya said as she tied up her hair. Didn't I just ask if she wanted to leave? Iris thought to herself, and didn't she say that she didn't know anywhere else to go? Or is my mind playing tricks on me? Iris wondered, as her eyes and Miya's stayed fixated on one another's.

"Well, young ladies, what do you say about a walk outside?" a man said from the side of their table. Iris took her eyes off of Miya and looked up at him. He seemed so tall from where she was sitting. Iris willed her eyes to bore into him before glancing quickly back at Miya, silently asking, what the heck are we supposed to do now? She heard Miya sigh rather loudly, something told Iris that Miya was not pleased.

Hopefully, nothing bad would come out of this encounter.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Words: 77849
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2010, 5:38 pm
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on December 1st, 2010, 3:44 pm

Miya tilted her head and rose it slightly, looking at the tall man with boredom in her eyes. It was obvious that she didn't like him and that she wasn't inerested in playing around with him.

"I would ask you kindly Sir, to leave us alone. I do not wish to repeat myself so I do think many of your friends that were in the bar at the time can tell you what happened"

Miya could not help herself around these pricks. It was just way too irritating for a person to handle. Her eyes went back to Iris and she whispered warmly
"As I said, I'd like to get out of here... the town... it's a bit too depressing... and annoying for that manner"
Last edited by Miya on December 1st, 2010, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on December 1st, 2010, 3:53 pm

"I would as you kindly Sir, to leave us alone. I do not wish to repeat myself so I do think many of your friends that were in the bar at the time can tell you what happened," Miya told the man that was lingering at the side of their table.

Iris, uncomfortable, fearing Miya may struggle with containing her emotions again, shifted in her seat, and looked down at the ground. JUST. DON'T. LOOK. UP. AND. YOU'LL. LIVE. She kept telling herself, as she twirled a section of her long blonde hair around her fingertips. He'll go away eventually, right? Right?

Then Miya's voice intruded on her thoughts one again, ""As I said, I'd like to get out of here... the town... it's a bit too depressing... and annoying for that manner." Iris considered her words for a moment, weighing her options- simply staying silent, asking a question, saying she agreed or disagreed with Miya's statement.

Iris continued to twirl her hair in her fingertips, and glanced up at Miya, "where would you go?" she finally asked.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on December 1st, 2010, 4:02 pm

Miya felt a huge arm on her shoulder which made her sigh again, rolling her eyes and whispering "Sir, I am sorry for my french, but if you do not move your hand from my fucking shoulder I will bite it off, quite literally", not even bothering to look at him, she remained calm.

It, to everyone that saw Miya for the first time, would seem like she had a multiple personality disorder since at some times, she'd react completely different in the same situation.

Those big, blue eyes never left Iris', noticing how the girl was nervous, she gently moved her fingers over Iris' lap to calm her down a bit before whispering
"I'm not quite sure... I was thinking about Syliras, to be honest!
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on December 1st, 2010, 4:11 pm

"Sir, I am sorry for my french, but if you do not move your hand from my fucking shoulder I will bite it off, quite literally," Miya said the man placed his hand on her shoulder. *Proverbial Epic Facepalm* Why oh why did I ever so much as consider going anywhere with her? Iris wondered to herself as she sank in her seat some more. PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T LET HER MAKE A SCENE. If she is a kelvic, which I'm pretty sure she is, this can only end one way; badly. And as much as I probably should help her, and would probably wind up being forced to side with her because we're here in this nasty old bar together, I'm not so sure how much of a help I'd be. It's not like I'm much for fighting, even in my Kelvic form, after all, it's a java dove. What am I supposed to do, poke people's eyes out? And it's not like I have a weapon or anything. But then again, 99.9% of the people in this bar are drunk. Ehhh, ok, maybe we would make it out of here alive, should it come to that.

Iris sat in her seat, trembling slightly. She hoped that no one noticed how nervous she was, because it was bound to get worse. Miya must have noticed, because she put her hands on Iris' lap, and then whispered, "I'm not quite sure... I was thinking about Syliras, to be honest!" Iris was shaking like a leaf at this point. "Really? I was just there, well the wildlands mainly," Iris whispered back, remembering how much she despised the city, how contained it made her feel.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on December 1st, 2010, 4:18 pm

The man started laughing which made Miya roll her eyes again. She was quite sure she'll have to react in her animal form after what he just did, but the waiter came by from the bar, mumbling something in the man's ear before this one stepped away
"You're lucky we're in a bar, Kelvic"

Crap, Miya thought to herself. They knew. She remained calm though, not doing anything but looking at Iris and rubbing her leg softly. Her voice was soft and rather emotional
"Yes... I wouldn't mind moving around a bit, to be quite honest."

The man that was standing by them pulled a few guys out of the tavern with a loud slam against the door. It was obvious, Miya got in even more trouble now.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on December 1st, 2010, 4:37 pm

The man laughed, and the waiter came by, he whispered to the man that had been bothering Miya. The annoying man said, "you're lucky we're in a bar Kelvic." So she is a kelvic! Iris thought. Somehow I just knew it, she kept thinking, as Miya continued to pat her knee. And, I guess, everyone else in the bar knows to. Ok, maybe not everyone, but at least the waiter, and now that other guy. Perfect, she thought as Miya said, "Yes... I wouldn't mind moving around a bit, to be quite honest."

But Iris didn't respond, her eyes were fixated on the man who had been bothering them. Her black, beady eyes boring holes into his back, scorching hot holes, or so she hoped. She watched him round up a few other people and storm out of the bar. Great, she thought. *Proverbial Epic Facepalm Number Two*

"You sure you don't want to go somewhere else?" Iris whispered, "say, perhaps an old abandoned house or something? Surely there's one we can camp out in for the night in this place, right?" she asked, leaning into Miya as closely as she could. Iris did not like what had just occurred one bit, it kept sending chills up her spine.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on December 1st, 2010, 4:43 pm

Miya shrugged lightly and moved her hand back to her lap. It was quite nice now, calm. Her eyes moved to the table and she whispered quietly
"Sure, we can do that... But we need to be careful. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that guy"

She sighed deeply, picking her backpack from the ground and holding it close to her chest. The thought of going outside to the cold again made Miya shiver pretty bad.

Life was so lame at times, she thought to herself before forcing a smile to hide the depression she was about to go back into.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on December 1st, 2010, 4:55 pm

"Sure, we can do that... But we need to be careful. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that guy," Miya said as she sighed deeply and held her back to her.

Iris nodded, checking her bag, and the table to make sure she had everything. Just to be sure she had everything. She did. After verifying that bit of information, she slung her bag over her right shoulder, and watched Miya shiver, was she as nervous as Iris had felt a moment before? After all, she had finally calmed down, they were finally leaving this dirty old dump.

Iris' breath was coming evenly, her heart beating regularly, and she felt fine. Iris slowly crossed the pub to the door, and pushed it open, holding it that way for Miya, which she had temporarily lost sight of, and some tan-skinned man in a sailor's outfit that had just pushed his way in, past her. "Could have said thank you," she muttered under her breath as she continued to hold the door open.

OOC: sorry for the odd choice of words. I can't control your PC, so I said I temporarily lost sight of you, just in case you didn't follow =/
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

PreviousNext