The end means a new beginning (Iris Dove)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Miya on November 28th, 2010, 4:46 pm

88th of Fall, 510 AV

Miya sighed softly, looking up in the sky as she wrapped her arms around herself. It was quite cold, a bit too cold for a girl with her shape and size, of course, while in a human form.

It was almost time for this young Kelvic to leave and go look for her destiny elsewhere. Her life has been pretty meaningless so far. Thinking about it though, always made Miya sad.

Why were the girls that had Owners sad. Miya always dreamed about one. It was an honor to belong to someone. Especially if that someone was a mighty Drykas or a beautiful Dhani. Was Miya ever going to find her bondmate... her Owner...

She wasn't sure of anything, but the chilly wind didn't bother her anymore. Leaned against the wall of one building, she was so deep in her thoughts that it felt like she was not part of that world anymore
When will I be unleashed?
It's not the way it should be.
Yearning again only to be myself
When I'm free...

Unleash my consciousness, please...
Miya
Player

Words: 19634
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2010, 10:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 28th, 2010, 5:01 pm

Iris was walking through the streets of Zeltiva, tired from the festivities of the previous day. She was looking up at the sky, happy that her arm was now healed and the fact that she should be able to return to it once again. Iris smiled happily, and kicked a stone across the street. It skidded to a halt just in front of a small girl, who was leaning against the wall of a tall building with a thatched roof. Her hair was blonde, and her eyes were wide.

"Well hello," Iris said shyly to the girl. "I'm Iris? What's your name?" she said as she stood towering over the girl, her right hand out as if an offering to help the girl up.

An icy cool breeze rushed past the two figures, causing Iris' hair to whip wildly around her and in her face. Some of the ends entered her mouth, she tried to inconspicuously spit them out, she wasn't sure how successful she was.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Words: 77849
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2010, 5:38 pm
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on November 28th, 2010, 5:08 pm

Miya's reaction wasn't all that amazing. Skipping almost two feet in the air as the girl talked to her wasn't polite at all, but this little Kelvic, while in her human form was more of a rabbit then a panther.

"Oh... um... hey... I'm sorry, I was just..." and as soon as she started talking, the wind blew half of her hair ends in her mouth. While desperately trying to spit them out, she moved her hand forward, trying to say hello to the girl in a bit more polite way. It was obvious that she'll fail, partly cause she was trying to spit her hair out of her mouth and partly because she took quite a bit to actually say her name.

"I'm Miya", shaking her head softly, she finally managed to move her hair to the back while looking down her body and trying to find the bow to tie the blonde, now messy hair up.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 28th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Iris laughed inwardly as the girl jumped up in the air. I must have startled her, Iris thought to herself. Am I really that quiet? she wondered silently to herself, or was she simply caught up in whatever it is that she was doing?

"Oh... um... hey... I'm sorry, I was just..." the girl said. Yup, definitely startled her, Iris thought. The wind blew the girl's blonde hair into her mouth as well. She watched as the girl tried to spit it out. Graceful, she thought.

It felt like a few hours had passed before the girl introduced herself as Miya, and pushed her hair out of her face with a bow. "Well nice to meet you Miya," Iris said as she smiled pleasantly and shut her eyes tight. She hoped she looked cute and polite, at this point, she wasn't really sure how she looked. It's not like she had a mirror or reflective pool or anything to check herself out in.

Iris shifted her weight from her right to her left leg, "How do you do? And what are you doing here?" she asked.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on November 28th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Miya smiled warmly. She was quite emotional and gentle, much more then one would expect from a Kelvic with a panther as their animal form

Um, as I was saying before the wind blew hair in my mouth, I was just thinking about things.... I guess I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't notice you before

Miya's way of talking changed dramatically, as well as the way she was standing. Her shoulders were pushed back know, tiny and yet curly body was shown by the pink, silky dress covering her pearly white skin. Her eyes roamed all over the other girl's face, hair and clothing. She seemed nice. It was nothing unusual for Miya to stare at people, or well, girls.

I'm doing just fine, thank you. How about yourself?
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 28th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Iris stood awkwardly as she awaited the young girl's reply. Finally, Miya spoke, saying, "Um, as I was saying before the wind blew hair in my mouth, I was just thinking about things.... I guess I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't notice you before." Iris simply nodded her understanding.

There was another short pause before Miya added, "I'm doing just fine, thank you. How about yourself?"

"Oh," Iris giggled for some strange reason, which she could not even begin to grasp. "I'm quite alright, thank you for asking." There was another pause as Iris tucked her long blonde hair behind her ears. "So, what are you doing here? I'm just passing through myself."

Iris stared at the young girl, her black eyes digging invisible holes in the flesh of the girl's face.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on November 28th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Miya's smile was now wide, she slowly wrapped her arms around herself tighter. It was getting really cold and she didn't like it one bit. She never minded one staring at her, she actually liked it. Being in the center of attention was a bit of a replacement for having a bondmate to Miya, it seems.

Oh I'm just thinking, and feeling a bit lonely to be honest, Miya replied. Her eyes moved over to Iris' black ones and for some reason, Miya shivered.

She figured out why just a second later. Her Owner had ones like those. It was always kind of odd since his skin was dark, hair light blonde and eyes dark black.
He made her life a living hell, but at the same time, he gave her a home.
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 28th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Iris watched as the girl shivered, was she cold or nervous? Were her eyes scaring her? Iris glanced down at the ground for a moment, maybe that would help things.

"Oh I'm just thinking, and feeling a bit lonely to be honest," Miya said in response to her question. Iris looked up at her again. How could she feel lonely in a town full of people? Iris wondered. Does she have trouble making friends or something? Iris continued to wonder, or is it something else?

Iris stared at the girl for a moment, her lips slightly parted, exposing her front teeth a bit. It made her seem more innocent, and perhaps thoughtful. "What were you thinking about?" Iris asked as she moved a step closer to the girl, wondering if she was indeed cold and they should move inside to talk.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Miya on November 28th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Miya smiled warmly, seeing the wandering look on the other girl's face made her feel a bit more safe. She didn't understand why, but she was a bit less cold. Was she blushing? Possibly... since the thing she was thinking about was not something she was proud of...

" I was, um... thinking about my former Owner and how things went bad.... I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to serve again.., shaking her head lightly, she looked into the girl's black eyes. Her petite body and a childlish looking face seemed a bit too innocent to actually be innocent when he'd smile the way she just did.

"And, I was trying to figure out what to do during the winter, since it's getting really cold. How about you?
When I'm free...

Miya
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iris Dove on November 28th, 2010, 10:41 pm

It only seemed to take a moment for Miya to reply, "I was, um... thinking about my former Owner and how things went bad.... I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to serve again..." Owner? Iris thought to herself, was she once a slave, or did she serve a master as Iris herself once had. Was this girl another Kelvic? Unable to shake the notion from her mind, and unable to form a definitive answer, she stood silently as Miya continued.

"And, I was trying to figure out what to do during the winter, since it's getting really cold. How about you?" Miya said. Iris thought to herself for a moment, what was she doing? Looking for someone to serve? Wandering aimlessly across mizahar? A bit of both? Something else entirely?

"It is getting cold," Iris began as a cold shiver shot up her spine, her entire body trembling from the lack of heat. "Perhaps we should go inside to talk," she suggested before walking over to Miya and standing next to her. "I suppose you can say I'm just traveling through here, I tend to wander..." Iris' voice trailed off as she looked into the distance. Her vision blurring and becoming a black blob. She was brought back to reality by another icy cold breeze, which sent her blonde hair flying wickedly around her head.

Deciding that she definitely didn't want to continue standing outside in the wind, she offered Miya her hand. "I don't know the city very well, if you'd like to come with me and talk some more, perhaps you should be the one leading the way." She smiled weakly again, hoping that she wasn't seeming too forward, and that she wouldn't scare the poor girl.
Iris Dove
Wanderer

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

Next