The Big Top's Needed Elsewhere [Circus Members Plz]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Leiwinn on December 22nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

Leiwinn's normal reaction to the drawing of a weapon would have been to strike quickly, chopping at the wrist and knocking the weapon out of Jokor's hand. But then again, Jokor wasn't fighting her, and she didn't want to make an enemy of anyone before they even left Sunberth. So instead she stepped forward, ready to call on her other skill she so rarely got the opportunity to use if she needed to and agreed with the Pycon.

"She's right, we don't need to start fighting here. We'll have miles to do that. Let's try to start this journey off on good feet, right?" Leiwinn wasn't used to trying to calm people down, so she didn't know if her words sounded smart or just foolish. Either way, if the one she now knew by the name of Shorty, since he failed to give his own name when she introduced herself, didn't calm down she had a magic trick up her sleeve that should take care of the problem. Leiwinn was just itching for a chance to practice her magic in a situation that didn't involve her seducing a man to his death.

Leiwinn
Player

Words: 74230
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2010, 1:47 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on December 24th, 2010, 3:45 am

Kusuri not at all suprised laughed as Jokor thretned her. Looking around at everyone she could tell they were concerned, but Kusuri knew she could rely on her excellent calming skills to help this situation, although she doesn't have excellent calming skills.... "Hahaha, he hates me." She said telling the others, now focusing on Jokor she drew her katana and got into a position so she could guard if need be.

"Look, if you attack me it just gives me a valid excuse to kill you." She smiles widely, seeing no holes in her logic. Not worried about what the others will think as she countinues. "And shorty, all you can do is run. I doubt you can really pack a punch." She laughs again, she would be fine with giving him a few cuts with her sword as a sign of supriority.
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Cheska Mallina on December 30th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Cheska's eyes widened considerably when she saw the weapon come out. Sure Jokor was a bit rough on the edges, but she had never thought he would threaten another circus member. With a squeak of fright, the young woman sidestepped until she was behind Essik. It was safer behind the mysterious and handsome man. Much safer.

"People! L-Let's not fight!" she managed to say. Since most of the others had already yelled their objections at Jokor, there wasn't much else to say.

"Kusuri, please don't hurt him," Cheska pleaded with the Symenestra girl. She'd liked the sword dancer, but any trust she had placed in the girl could easily be banished with one stroke of that katana.
Out of town 23- 30 of December
Cheska Mallina
Player

Words: 14306
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on December 31st, 2010, 7:16 pm

Jokor glared at kusuri as she took a swing at him,throwing himself backwards to get out of the path of the blade. taking a jab at his fighting abilities, or lack of them,while she did it.
"Oh didn't I say that you could bend over and....." The rest of Jokor's insult was cut of by an angry Essik.

“Jokor! What the Petch are you doing, brandishing a weapon towards another member of this group? Are you petching Daft!? Put that away before you find that hand removed from its arm. I’m pretty sure you don’t have the money to pay a healer to reattach it. So put that thing away and let’s see to getting you the gear you need to keep you from freezing to death on this trip.”

Jokor shifted his head a bit so that he could see Essik, while at the same time trying too keep the girl in his sight. The glare on his face didn't lessen, though he did lower his weapon. He growled in irritation as the rest of the group began voicing their oppinion.
"Fine." He stuffed the katar back into it's hiding place and gave a murderous glare at kusuri before shoving his hands into his pockets and walking over to Essik. "This isn't over though." he muttered under his breath, a cruel smile on his face. He quickly wiped it of his face though.

OOC: Essik, since you did the thread where you bought the stuff allone it is impossible to take anybody with me or anybody else. Just tell the rest that I gotta stay with the group, not thrusting me or something.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rosetta on January 26th, 2011, 9:40 pm

OOC: I'm just going to do a quick thing for Essik leaving by himself and then coming back since he seems to have dissapered.

Rosetta watch was Essik told Jokor that he would go by himself and the walk away. She then gave a small sigh. Things were very odd at the moment. The thought of going back to the place where she had been rejected was fairly odd by it's self. After awhile Essik finally came back with some clothes for Jokor.

"Can we leave now?" Rosetta said almost in a whine. She was getting bored and her sense for adventure was flaring. She walked over to the saddle bag she had been in before and climbed into it.
Rosetta
When flying through the air, don't look down.

Words: 5661
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Leiwinn on January 29th, 2011, 6:28 am

Leiwinn shook her head as she watched the confrontation between Jokor and Kusuri. She could tell this was going to be a long trip, and if they didn't all learn to get along it wasn't going to be a very pleasant one at that. Leiwinn waited patiently while Essik went to retrieve whatever gear he felt he needed, then jumped to her feet in anticipation when he finally returned.

"Can we leave now?"

Leiwinn nodded in agreement with the pycon, more than ready to get underway. "I'm ready if everyone else is. Let's go to Zeltiva!"

Leiwinn had never been to Zeltiva before that she knew of, so this was a very exciting moment for her. It was the first time she would leave Sunberth on her own... well, not on her own, but without the watchful eye of the Father over her, and she couldn't hide the excitement on her face. She was like a little girl on her way to the candy store.

OOCIf everyone would make their final posts... I think we can probably close this thread out.

Leiwinn
Player

Words: 74230
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2010, 1:47 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Kusuri on February 3rd, 2011, 4:00 pm

The tension in the air went away rather quickly, which was quite annoying. Kusuri was looking foward to... Well never mind. She sheathed her akatana and looked around at the group. A pycon, and some humans.... Plus someone wandered off. It'd be hard remembering everyones names, so nicknames would be good. Kusuri would have to come up with them soon.

At least now they were traveling, something quite boring. In the woods there's not much to draw, just scenery and animals. By the look on one of her traveling compainons, Kusuri would have though they werre going somewhere magical. It was a beautifull city, she suposed it must be somwhat exciting to someone who may have never been out of Sunberth. Kusuri sighed and muttered, Let's just go already....
"Storms of flame and ash,
take all the colour away,
till I see nothing."
Kusuri
The Blossoming Artist

Words: 16846
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Location: On top of mount fudge watching all the ice cream melt
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Previous