Closed [The Bronze Forest]The Greetings Of Wilds[Beodan&Annabel]

Annabel even after all she went through again goes for a walk in the forest.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Forest]The Greetings Of Wilds[Beodan&Annabel]

Postby Annabel Erobern on August 26th, 2015, 4:04 pm

74, Summer, Year 515

Was it stupid for her to go once again in the woods even after all what she had gone through only two days ago? Probably yes, but in truth Anna didn't feel anyhow scared or even timid when thinking about visiting the place again. What happened, happened. All the damage the wolf and her own experiment done was nothing more then just a proof of the need for her to practice. Survival in the wilds were necessary if one wanted to become strong and independent. This was the young Eroberns goal and nothing will stand in her way. Not some injuries at least.

This days goal though wasn't meant to train her Reimancy. Annabel just wanted to have a walk and maybe pick up some edible berries. Blueberries, strawberries, they were the kind she have had in her house time to time and, if remembering right from men around the town, they too grew in forest. Too big hopes of success the Reimancer didn't hold, but even if failing she would have had the needed dose of fresh air and some alone time.

The plan was to keep on the route. Not to wander too far as well, as keep her eyes open for any wild beasts that could attack. Her bandaged arms still hurt from all of the fire and one was bitten by a wolf. As one can imagine for now the girl avoided medic because of the need to pay them. She didn't have the coin for it, even if her injuries weren't the lightest. They still stung and the only thing Anna could have come up with was that she would need to keep them clean...And even that wasn't so easy.

Anyhow Anna walk around a bell when suddenly once again she entered a clearing. This time it would seem that this place was inhabited by someone. A large tent, fire pit and other signs of lively-hood indicated human close presence and while curiosity was killing the girl, Annabel had heard enough stories about forest bandits to know that she may be in danger. It raised her pulse a bit up and formed a excited smile on her lips. In her simple, plain clothes, but with straight back the girl spoke loud,
"Hello!? Is anyone here <3~"
Something of mischievous fire burned in the young ladies eyes.

Background by: Bnspyrd
Annabel Erobern
Player

Words: 37145
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2015, 2:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Beodan Clathony on August 26th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Even a month after the gathering trip, Beodan was still processing herbs for long term storage. The ropes strung about the ceiling were fuller than they had ever been, making him glad that hearty trees were holding up his tent. Presently, he wielded a pestle and was grinding dried Goldenseal so that it could be placed into a jar. He had gained callouses on the palm of his hand and pad of his thumb where he gripped the rod of stone, it was surely paying off the price he paid with the amount he was working it. He grunted and stirred it faster, redoubling his strength in an attempt to achieve a fine powder in a timely matter. There were still bits of leaf the size of his pinky nail, and he sighed, setting the blasted thing down to rest his aching arm. A cup of tea sat next to the mortar on the desk, half full of clear, golden liquid, now lukewarm. He took a greedy sip, and thought about how much more work he would have to do. Another, longer, sigh escaped him. He drained what was left of the tea and set the clay cup down on the desk with a thump.

The Kelvic rolled his pant legs up to just below his knees, a bead of sweat tracing its way down his bare back. The effort of work combined with the constant summer heat made for an exceptionally hot day. It was cooler in the tent than outside, but that was not saying much. The shade of the canopy kept the blaring sun at bay, and still offered partial shade for his potted plants to enjoy. He refilled the kettle, and set it on the lamp’s flame once more, desiring more of the liquid to sate his thirst. Picking up the pestle, he pressed the end to the nearly ground herbs and- “Hello!? Is anyone here?”

Dan gasped and jumped back a foot, spilling the mortar’s contents all over the desk, the pestle dropping from his hand, hitting the floor with a muted thud. His heart hammered in his chest, adrenaline coursing through his veins at the shocking, unexpected voice. He shut his eyes tight and stuck the palm of his hand against his forehead, blinking them open again. Cautiously, he walked to the tent flap and push it open with the back of his hand. He blinked at the lamp to sunlight transition, his eyes locking onto a young girl. She stood just a little taller than he did, making her much taller than the average girl, especially at her age. Though, looks could be deceiving, she could be over a hundred for all he knew of her. Her eyes were pools of blue that held a confidant fire, and just a hint of pain. Her lips were twisted upwards in a smile.

That was friendly enough for Beodan. He stepped out from the entryway and into the light. He looked her up and down, still not saying anything. She wore a shirt and pants, of common, earthy colors. Her arms were covered in bandages rather than sleeves, hints of brown and dull red seeping into the fabric. His brow furrowed in concern, what had happened to this girl? He finally spoke, his voice soft, “You poor thing, are you hurt badly? Let me look at you, come--” He broke off, his eyes leaving her wounds and resting on her face. He had skipped ahead, “Oh sorry, I’m Beodan. But, call me Dan please.” The pleasantries were annoying him, this girl was hurt! It felt wrong to waste time with words. “Now please, tell me what’s wrong.”
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Words: 228292
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2015, 9:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annabel Erobern on August 27th, 2015, 1:01 pm

74, Summer, Year 515

Well, this was a surprise non or less. From the tent a man came out, all muscles and good looks. Annabel couldn't put her finger on the fact what was with the mans face expression. It didn't seem aggressive or hostile. Maybe it was caution what she saw? The girl had no idea, but somehow it didn't seem that this man meant any ill harm to her. Though somewhere deep in her heart the female felt a bit disappointed about this fact, over all this was a good thing. Finding someone actually living in the forest brought a weird sense of joy. Possibly because it meant the same feat could be done by her.

Getting back to the matter of hand, his sudden concerns about the girls injuries startled the girl, though not enough to make Anna move from her spot. They seemed sincere and were rewarded with yet another smile from her after which followed a light giggle. The girl wanted to put her hand in front of her lips, but the movement made a sudden jolt of minor pain, so Annabel decided better not to. Though it didn't restrict her from talking.
"No, no, it is all fine sweetheart~ The face expression you just made was so cute!" The youngest Erobern said, tracing her eyes over all the males body, literally eating him. The guy was definitely a eye candy.
"I'm Annabel, by the way! Pleased to meet you~" She said it with sweetness in her voice and a awkward attempt to flirt.

When the question about her well being poped up from this dark and handsome stranger once more she thought, that it will bring no harm, if the question would be answered. Maybe she will get lucky and gain more then just pleasant memories.
"Well, I wouldn't say in pain...No, in pain I was yesterday! Now it is this dull and quite boring ache then anything else." Annabel took few steps closer, narrowing the distance between her and the shorter male.
"Pain would be much more interesting~" The girl smiled, burrowing in his eyes and trying to guess what the man was thinking.

This surely was a interesting encounter. A mysterious man in the forest. A tent, large as a home and a field that seemed his personal territory. He was surely attractive and Anna wouldn't mind if he wanted to take a look at her injuries...As well, as other things. But who knows how this all would go!

Annabel Erobern
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Beodan Clathony on August 27th, 2015, 11:13 pm

Beodan’s cheeks suffused with heat. Cute? What about his expression was cute? And it obviously was not all fine and dandy, but he should be able to resist treating her for a while if she truly wasn’t in immediate danger. He could feel her gaze drinking him in as if he was the last man on earth. He couldn’t hold his eyes up under her scrutiny, so they feel to his feet with a sudden interest in his bare toes. “I’m Annabel, by the way! Pleased to meet you,” she introduced, her voice as sweet as honey. Looking up cautiously, the blush still pink on his lightly tanned cheeks, he echoed, “Annabel,” to test the word on his tongue. He wondered if she had a preferred shortening like he did. Though, he supposed they had just met.

"Well, I wouldn't say in pain...No, in pain I was yesterday! Now it is this dull and quite boring ache then anything else." The Herbalist nodded at her description, lessening of pain usually meant the body was doing what it needed to. That or the nerves had died. He didn’t have any plants for that. “Pain would be much more interesting," Annabel continued, slinking closer and closer to him with slow, deliberate steps. He did not see any weapons on her, so he was not too worried about her attacking him. Especially so because of her condition, though anything could happen. Interesting was not a word he would use to describe pain. Agonizing? She was quite odd, wasn’t she? She had smiled too, as if it was some kind of joke. She must not know true pain, and he hoped she never would.

Her warm, piercing gaze and..er..friendly demeanor was making the poor Kelvic quite flustered. “Well, uh, come in. Please.. that is.. if you.. ah..” he gave up on coherent speech, looking at her pleadingly, willing her to understand. He gestured with a hand for her to follow him inside the tent, not trusting words to convey his will anymore. After holding the tent flap open for her to enter, he let it fall back into place. He hurriedly cleaned up the dried Goldenseal, collecting it with wipes of his hand back in the mortar. He cleared his throat and said softly, “You can sit on the couch. Can you take the bandages off? Or would you like my help.” She made him nervous, he had never encountered someone quite like her before. Still, he was excited to see what kind of injuries she had, a new puzzle for him to solve. The answer laid out on the shelves for him to find.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annabel Erobern on September 1st, 2015, 4:53 pm

74, Summer, Year 515

Annabel laughed, seeing how the male was turning more and more red. It was something like watching a shy, small boy, a kid, realizing he had been coughed red handed. Though now it seemed more innocent. Pure. She thought the male was probably just embarrassed in the presence of her. This fact just sparked up Anna's wish to learn more about this strange guy and maybe even become friends...Or something more. However, it seemed now that she had probably found some kind of healer, which was actually really needed for her. The fact that her arms, specially the one being bitten by a wolf, were becoming more and more numb frightened the girl more then Annabel would ever let to show. With a still pleasant smile she watched as Beodan tried to invite her in and did as he pleased when the man gave up and just gestured her to enter. Upon passing him Anna once again bore in his eyes with her own and said in a teasing tone,
"Oh, do call me Anna please~"
With that she finally entered the tent.

Upon reaching the inner part of this leather shelter her eyes widen and voice broke down. The rich aroma of herbs, the variety of them and how they were put created something of awe for her. The girl spoke something in the dead language of Nader-Canoch, which she did only when feeling really impressed, and turned to face the owner of such amazing talent. Now Annas eyes were just shining in pure, almost childish excitement. It felt like her whole body wanted to burst from the place, through the ceiling and in the bright sky. Every part of her body was tensed, the girls entire face smiling and both arms put together like in a prayer.
"Beautiful! Just purely beautiful! You are a herbalist, right? This is truly fine collection you have here!" If that could be possible, small sparkles would probably come out of her body at the moment.

Though the sudden jolt of pain at the place where the wolf bit her two days ago reminded the women that it would be better if the male could see her injuries. Now seeing what he was doing she had even higher hopes, as while herbalist probably didn't know that much about treating people, they knew well their plants and what to do with them. In so, with a slightly smaller smile and a bit of glint of pain, she sat down on the couch, holding the bitten arm with the other one. Being asked if she can take off the bandages, Annabel attempted to make something of a puppy-dog eyes and in a quiet, pleadingful tone asked,
"Would you please take them off~" If someone would look just a bit closer they could tell that the girl wanted more then just her bandages being taken off.

Annabel Erobern
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Beodan Clathony on September 2nd, 2015, 1:43 am

"Beautiful! Just purely beautiful! You are a herbalist, right? This is truly fine collection you have here!" Annabel seemed to be almost as excited about his herbs as he was. Beodan grinned widely, her expression contagious, and gushed, “Thanks, aren’t they beautiful?” he stroked a hanging strand of leaves above his head, “Yeah, an herbalist, that’s me! It’s not all that impressive, just what I collect when I go out into the woods.” He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, “I guess I go out into the woods a lot huh?” With a self deprecating chuckle, he helped her onto the couch. He could have talked all day about his passion for plants, but it would likely bore her and that was not why she was here.

The Kelvic caught her wince as she sat, and gave her a sympathetic smile. She was supporting one arm with the other, which caused his brow to furrow. Was one hurt more badly than the other? What had happened to this girl? He would not pry, but he secretly hope she would confide in him. The itch of curiosity grew and he had to fight to stay professional. As professional as he could be, rather. In response to his question, she looked at him pleadingly, her lips curved into a small pout. “Would you please take them off..” she asked, her voice imploring him. He stared blankly for a moment, as if processing her words, then lightly shook his head. “Hmm? Oh, yes, of course! Here, let me…” He knelt in front of her, taking her least wounded arm first.

The Herbalist turned the arm over, moving slowly and carefully. He found the end of the bandage tucked under a loop at her wrist, and pulled it from its place. Gingerly, he held her arm up at the base near her armpit, and wound the fabric around the raw, blistered and blackened skin. He sniffed in surprise. How was she not screaming or crying? He finished the arm, pulling up her shirt sleeves to her shoulder and then continuing to unravel the dirty cloth. “Would you mind if I cut the sleeves off of your shirt? Or would you like to just remove it entirely?” he asked, realizing it would be difficult to treat if the clothing wiped his chosen remedies off. OOCPick in your next post and Beodan will help you with either. I will go into detail in my next post.

Soon, the sleeves were no longer an issue, and he started on the other arm. He began much the same, winding around gently, taking care not to stretch the cloth before it had been removed from her skin. About halfway up the arm, there were dark holes in the shape of bite. It looked like a dog or a wolf, certainly not human. “Oh. Oh no.. Okay, I need to treat that as soon as I can,” Dan murmured, his face twisted into a frown. He took a knife and severed the bandage to be unwound later. He brought her a pillow covered in cloth, and set it on her lap. “Lay your arms on here if you need to rest them,” he said, moving away and retrieving a cup. Vyfox, Connal, and Chickweed soon filled the bottom of the cup as Beodan brought out jars of ground dried leaves and stocks. He poured the still hot water over them and handed it to her. “Drink this as soon as it is cool enough. It will help heal you, cleaning the blood and taking the edge off of the pain. I’ll get working on something for that bite and the burns,” he informed her, sounding in his element. Nothing fancy, just simple and effective.

Getting straight to work, Beodan set his large cooking pot onto the desk and lined the bottom with cloth. He brought down two jars from the top, rarely used, and a large opaque one from the middle shelf. The last ingredient was already out, the Chickweed. He took a handful each of Comfrey leaves, Chickweed, Plantain, and powdered Slippery Elm bark and set them at the bottom of the pot. Pouring the remainder of the hot water in, he stirred around the paste-like poultice. He added a splash of vinegar, and, upon further thought, a scoop of ground Vyfox to take care of the dog bite. Now, he had to wait agonizingly for it to cool.
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annabel Erobern on November 5th, 2015, 3:07 pm

74, Summer, Year 515

"Yes, they are marvelous! The aroma her is so..." It was obvious that the girl was trying to find words to describe her feelings, but after a moment she decided it is pointless "Forget it! I can't describe it, but what I can say, is that I love it!" Anna again looked around before bending a bit higher, just enough to bury her face in one of the dried plant bouquets, and inhale deeply the herb aroma. The mans voice got her out of the girls daydreaming and with a few leafs in her long, ginger hair Annabel replied.
"No, no, this is quite amazing! Being able to gather all this..." It was like she had lost her breath again "You have my deepest respect!"

Even when politely being helped to sit down, Anna was thinking that the man was going a bit too far with her, she was looking in all directions, trying to swallow the scene all together and burn it in her memory. Looking at Dan the youngest of Erobern spoke again.
"Don't worry that much, Hun~ My arms are hurt, not legs. Plus, as I said before, yesterday was worse. Yes, it hurts and a lot, but I had become used to burns when I was little, so pain doesn't really bother me, Su`gah~" Annabel would then look up at the ceiling again and carefully, movements still stung, pointed at the bouquets hanging.
"Better educate this stupid girl and tell me what are those plants and what they do. I'm really curious and you seem usable~" Another warm smile at her companion.

When it got to her injuries she bit the corner of her mouth and thought really hard what to do best. Her pants were ruined already, like Dans they were also rolled up showing almost all of her long legs, so it wouldn't be too much of harm if her shirt should be ruined too. She would have to get new one anyway with all the blood on it.
"Sure, cut them off! I have to make new ones anyway!" The girl shrugged, showing that she really didn't care. Though when Dan was taking them off, Annabel leaned almost face to face with the male, watching his finger and how they acted. Shortly afterwards the female looked in the males eyes with a playful spark in them.
"Aren't you handy, Boy!" This followed a light kiss on his nose, before Anna's attention was distracted by few pots on the table.
"Oh, what is in those?"

She was watching every movement the man was doing with her clear, blue eyes. While the man was in his work Annabel didn't bother him, knowing how annoying it is when someone gets in the middle of your work. She tried to follow Dan's movements, but, as expected, they didn't show much, just how well the guy knew his craft. When passed the cup, the girl looked inside her cup, took a sip and wrinkled her nose, feeling the bitter taste of herbal teas. With not so huge enthusiasm in her voice, the young Reimancer thanked,
"Thanks. It tastes...Terrible, saying the truth, but is it healthy, nothing can be done." She again cheerfully laughed while changing the subject.
"What's in there, anyway? And, how it looks, while we are at it!" It seemed that Annabel was really set to find out everything what male will do today.

While ingesting the terrible tea, Anna kept observing the male in front, as well, as what was in her surrounding. The place was quite comfortable and was it tea or not, but the girls eyes became heavier and heavier by the moment. She knew that it wasn't enough to fall asleep, but it calmed the girl quite a bit and her feel at peace. As her tensed body finally completely loosened up, the youngest of Eroberns asked Beodan,
"So, why are you living in the forest? It seems nice and all, I wish too to be able live like that, but I definitely lack skill. Only two days ago got lost in a forest and got even attacked by a big wolf." Upon mentioning the animal, few heart strings pulled painfully and the calmness in the girls mind was disturbed.
"Actually, could you give me something meant for animals. Burns and...Arrow in the side." It was a chance and she couldn't let it slip.

Annabel Erobern
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Beodan Clathony on November 11th, 2015, 6:15 pm

“Sure, cut them off!” Beodan’s patient complied, perhaps a little too chipperly for the current context. What kind of awful home had she lived in that burns were a regular occurrence? Children should not have to bear such pain. He winced at the memories that violently broke from the box at the back of his mind he had locked them in. Focus! As much as she isn’t screaming now, she won’t be physically able to much longer if those burns get infected, he reminded himself. Without delaying any longer he retrieved a pair of scissors from his desk and was met with eyes that reminded him of the ocean gazing directly at him just a hand’s width from his face. He met her eyes only for a moment before nervously dropping them down onto her sleeves.

With a practiced flick of the cutters, he let them close on the fabric with a soft snick. Now, the Kelvic was no seamster, his cuts did not follow a seam, or go along the grain, or anything like that. They were purposeful, the product of a desire to have the restricting fabric off or destroyed, whichever came first. Soon her bandaged arms were free. He murmured, “All done,” ever aware of her close proximity to his face. She was definitely an odd patient, but he was an odd herbalist, so it worked out. “Aren’t you handy, Boy!” Before he could form any sort of noncommittal response or redirection on to her treatment, her soft lips pressed briefly against his nose. Luckily, her attention was quickly averted by the jars on his desk, so she might not of catched his cheeks tinging pink.

“Oh, those?” Dan asked rhetorically, ready to explain whatever he needed to if it would distract her from a little bit of pain, “Vyfox and Connal are in the big clay jars, and Chickweed is in the smaller violet one. All very important for the healing process, Vyfox being the most common. It does practically everything! Quite an impressive plant, and it grows all over too, thank the divines.” He paused for a moment, before remembering her asking earlier about what all the plants did. He continued with a clear of his throat, “Let’s start with the last, Chickweed. That is for your burns, it is really the ultimate in surface maladies, like burns, rashes, boils, even blood poisoning. So really, it’s perfect for your condition. Vyfox is a coagulant and anti septic, and great for wounds such as yours, but it also makes into a tea that boosts your general health and speeds healing. Finally, Connal makes for quite a soothing bath if you add some to the water. What I use it for mostly is it’s tendency to make you sleepy, if you drink it in a tea.”

The Girl wrinkled her nose at the smell of the recently brewed tea, and said "Thanks. It tastes...Terrible, saying the truth, but is it healthy, nothing can be done." Dan gave her a sympathetic look, and apologised, “I know, I’m sorry Annabel. I prefer to make teas casually and with more tasty herbs, but this is healthy. It’ll really help you. So drink up!” He watched her carefully as she drank, lightly stirring his poultice all the while. He waited until her eyes had begun blinking lazily, as if they were made off lead. He frowned for half a second, had he overestimated how much Connal it would take to make her fall asleep? It looked like she would be fine, for now, and definitely more relaxed in any case. It was time to begin.

The Herbalist brought the warm poultice over to her waiting arms. He dabbed a small bit of alcohol on his hands and rubbed them together as if he was washing up. A little extra protection for her breached first layer of defense against all the dirty things that lived everywhere. He maintained conversation with her as he scooped the first load from the pot, the herb goop (technical term) an extremely dark green. “Why? Well, the city is a bit too noisy and crowded for me. I would go crazy if I had to be confined to that castle. It’s just so free here, with all the trees and animals! And since my trade involves plants, it’s much easier to gather when I live in the woods,” he explained, covering all the main reasons why he was not living in one of those stuffy apartments in the bowels of the castle.

While they spoke, he would coat his hand in the poultice, then, as gently as he could, would smear it on the burned areas. There was a lot of ground to cover, though he took his time, making sure the healing poultice covered every inch of her, not a single place left exposed to the air. He was nearly done with the first arm, and it appeared he had made a little too much of the poultice, though that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. "Actually, could you give me something meant for animals. Burns and...Arrow in the side." Beodan frowned at the new information. Did she really want him to treat an animal that had hurt her. Naive humans, they didn’t understand what it was like to live in this wild world. “This wolf is likely dead by now,” he started, not going to sugar coat anything for her, “If not from the arrow, than surely from the burns. Even if it was still alive, and right in front of me, the only thing I could do for it would be to ease its suffering. … I’m sorry.” He continued coating her person in herb goop in silence. He had her lift her arms a few times, to get all the hard to reach crooks and things. To finish both arms took twenty chimes, but she would likely be feeling a dip in the pain’s severity on the parts he had started with.

With a length of fresh cloths, he wound another bandage over the poultice that would keep it from getting disturbed while the healing process was happening. As the roll went round and round her arm, he instructed, “Keep this on for about 5 days. The wound should have healed enough by then that you can do normalish things, just nothing too strenuous on the skin. Stop by soothing waters then too, if you would like to prevent some nasty scars. I have Belltor for that, but it would be best to do both! Speaking of which..” He trailed off, picking up a small jar of a green paste. “This is a preserved Belltor poultice. You need to put this on your wounds, particularly over the wolf bite, if you don’t want huge scars or to heal in any timely fashion.”
Beodan Clathony
The Horse Herbalist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Annabel Erobern on March 9th, 2016, 10:59 am

74, Summer, 515

The girls listened to each and every word the man spoke, trying to absorb as much information, as possible. Annabel knew, it was quite possible she will only remember fragments later on, but even a bit from the knowledge the man was presenting her could come handy in time. This was one of the reasons why the young Erobern wanted to get on this mans good side, something it seemed she had at least managed in the level of pity only because of her injuries. What she wasn't sure about, but Anna's senses were telling her, that the man didn't feel quite relaxed in her presence, as she was in his, though for now the redhead didn't dwell on the idea too much, as it had little ground and Annabel had no idea why would the herbalist feel awkward in the first place.

As he spoke and acted the reimancers blue eyes followed his every action, studying and trying to learn. Time to time pain of weird tingling feeling to her arms distracted the girls attention away from him, but after multiple years of being again and again burned by her own flames these sensations were just little nuisances and nothing more. But then Beodan began the to stir the herbs in a pot, what, together with the tea and the calming surrounding, gave a bit of a hypnotizing sleeping effected. Annabel suddenly laughed all loud, in so getting out of trans like state she was in.
"I could fall asleep right here and right now! You have such a nice home and the tea is doing its job too! You should show me some other time where to find these plants, so I could get something like that myself!" The girl violently shock her head, in hopes of clearing her haziness out, but in return got much of the long, red hair in her face. With another laugh she cheerfully cursed.
"Damm, long haired people problems!" The girl wanted to move them away from her face, but the sudden sting of pain reminded Anna to better not. With a awkward chuckle and pleading eyes she spoke, her voice tone almost reminding a cat meowing for help.
"Could you...My face...Damm, hair is getting in my mouth!"

After her hair wasn't chocking the girl anymore and she was free to see Anna, their faces being only a half a finger from each other, spoke, her breath still smelling like the tea she just drank.
"Thanks!" Did she lean in just a bit too much? Yes! Did her lips almost touch his face again? Yes! Did she care? No! The intention this time was to really see how aware of the girl Dan really was. As this short encounter came to a end the herbalist finally came with his home made remedy. As he was applying the green goo on her injuries there was weird sensation going through both of her arms. The warmth of the medicine, mixed with the touch of other hands on her skin caused a bit pain, but also pleasant tingling feeling. To better see, what her forest doctor was doing the youngest of Eroberns bent a bit, her long hair creating something like a curtain and getting in Beodans face. She pulled quickly back, laughing a bit, as some of her hair managed to get in the mans mouth then.
"Sorry! Long hair problems again!" It was obvious Anna needed to tie up her bad boys next time.

Afterwards the girl stood more still, so she wouldn't interrupt again in his work, just carefully observing the man and listening to what he had to say. When he was done talking about why his home was in the forest, not in the city, Annabel had nothing else, but to let out a sad breath.
"Yes, you are lucky, that you can live here. If I would have the knowledge to survive...Ha, but what you want from a rookie seamstress!" The girl laughed, eyeing that her arms were nearly finished. When the topic reached the wolf in question it didn't seem, that it made her too sad Dan couldn't help the animal. More like, after that it seemed Annabel fell lost in her thoughts. If the man would mind paying attention he could even hear her saying to herself.
"Maybe then I should get his remains? I could probably get some neat things out of it! Though, I'm not sure, if I even know, where I left it...Hmmm..." What Beodan probably didn't know, Anna's mind was going through all her malediction options with the bones of the feral wolf, if she gets them.

The trail of thoughts, though, were broken off, when the man was finished covering her injuries and had started the wrapping up. He did it quite smoothly and afterwards even gave the girl a small jar of medicine to put on, what was quite sweet from the man in the eyes of Annabel.
"Thanks! I will obey and do as you said Sweetheart~ I just hope there won't be any side effects from the reason of how I got these burns. I heard my uncle almost went mad, when he overgave. Though, in his case it was morphing." She let out a little laugh, before standing up and reminding her exactly how tall the girl was.
"Unfortunately I didn't bring any money with me, but maybe I can come some other time to pay you back? Or maybe..." Anna leaned closer, starring directly in Dans brown eyes,"you want something else?" A wicked smile crossed her lips, as Annabel gave the man a quick kiss on his lips and then backed away.
"though, for now you will need to live with this! I'm a bit tired and sleepy!" She slowly moved to the exit of the tent, stopping just at the entrance.
"I'm going to have a little walk! Want to join?" Yes, yes, she has almost no regards of her own safety!

Annabel Erobern
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Samuel Longwell on August 24th, 2016, 10:45 am

Grading Complete

Please edit your grade request thread so that it's obvious that it's been graded. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/problems with your grade.

Name: Annabel

XP Award:
  • Observation 2
  • Planning 1
  • Flirting 5
  • Socialisation 2
  • Interrogation 1
  • Herbalism 1
Lore:
  • Herbalism: Versatile Vyfox
  • Beodan: Attractive Herbalist

Name: Beodan