Open [Bronze Woods] Fall hunting, and what circumstances?

Ferrin couldn't stand sleeping in the Heralds Arms for much longer, he decides to take a hunt, then do other things. Probably going to bump into new company.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Woods] Fall hunting, and what circumstances?

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 1st, 2015, 4:18 pm

Ferrin
Year 515 AV, Fall of 30th

Heralds Arms:

Ferrin awoke on the soft mattress. 'Did I leave the window open?' Ferrin thought, the sound of the window was hitting the back wall with the force of wind pushing against it. Sounds of wood hitting against wood, interrupted Ferrins slumber. And a mix of creaking noises were released from the aged window. The room is dark, without light, and speaking of light, little came forth from the outside. A small mooncast shown into the room dimly lighting the room.

Ferrin got up from his bed, stretched out his arms and brought them back down. Sighing, he thought about going to take another go at hunting in the woods. Ferrin walks towards the aged window, as he does, he is able to see the street that aligns with the Heralds Arms. 'It's quiet this morning. Eh it is maybe really early I'm assuming four chimes in the morning.'

But that thought of quietness soon washed over with an interruption of people upstairs who seem to be having an enjoying moment. He closed the window and walked towards his boots. The short broadsword is hanging on the chair by a table.

His cloak laid upon the bed, once he got close enough he had put his cloak on the back of his shoulders. His bow is in its case on the floor in front of the mattress. Matching the same height as the base of the metal body that contains the soft mattress. Overall the room feels cozy and comfortable, but maybe this week is the time to purchase a room at the Travelers Row.

Ferrin bent down to where his bow case is and opens it. The longbow is placed carefully in position. The young hunter picks it up with a warm sensation, like he has been at home. 'Speaking of home, maybe I should visit my parents in Kenash, oh stop it' Ferrin told himself. The longbow felt not as heavy as usual. It seemed to weigh a little lighter. But it doesn't matter to Ferrin, he walked to where the chair stood.

Ferrin then picked up his quiver and slung it across his shoulder. After he belted his sword to his waist. 'I can be prepared for anything.' Ferrin thought, he then belted his sword to his waist and began to walk towards the door. As Ferrin neared the door the sound of other beings could be heard more clearly upstairs as they are loud as a flock of birds screaming for prey.

'Can these people be any more obnoxious?' Ferrin thought. When he closed the door to his room a scent of perfume rushed into his nose and he sneezed. It didn't really disturb the people upstairs since they are the ones being disturbing to others. 'Maybe it is time to purchase a home at the Travelers Row I guess.' Ferrin sighed, walking towards the wooden staircase. He crept downstairs into where the eatery is placed. Ferrin wasn't really hungry and not only that; he didn't see the bartender there. 'He is probably sleeping so it seems.'

The young hunter opened the main door and stepped out onto the cobblestone streets. Not too many people out this early in the morning, but some caravans and other travelers could be seen walking through the streets. Ferrin assumes that it must be around 5 chimes in the morning. Yawning, Ferrin began to walk towards the main gates so he can begin his hunting journey within the Bronze Woods. At least he can maybe catch something today, and bring it back to the butchers. Maybe a good deer would work, or maybe something a little smaller. Like a badger or something.

Outside of Heralds Arms:
Ferrin began walking towards the main gates passing people by who seem to be busy, but might not know where to go or just be too busy gazing at the majestic surroundings. But Ferrin feels like he should hunt this morning and then do other things later.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2