Need A Leatherworker

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Need A Leatherworker

Postby Cayn on October 12th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Okay so Cayn is a kelvic gray wolf, and He would like to find someone skilled with leatherwork to help him design leather armor for his wolf form, this would likely help the leatherworker as far as skill and a quick buck, while Cayn gets armor.
Cayn
Player

Words: 6196
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2015, 4:47 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Need A Leatherworker

Postby Tribal on October 12th, 2015, 8:59 pm

I can’t think of any leatherworkers in Endrykas or the surrounding areas. I can suggest two options though.

1, you use an existing shop and prices found in the Linkmap for Endrykas,

or 2, this could be a really cool little project for your own character if he wanted to pick up leatherworking as a job within the city.

I’m sure he would get a lot of work and be able to do his own projects on the side. If you need any more help, feel free to send me a message.

Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes