Xhyvas...the forsaken god

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Shadyn on October 13th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I was looking through the God List for gods that interested me, and fit with my character. One of the best ones I found was Xhyvas, god of transcendence and possibilities...but was disappointed to realize that there was no lore for him.

This seems surprising to me. I mean, imagine the impact a god of "possibilities" has on nearly every aspect of life in Mizahar. And Transcendence...Oh my gosh! Come on! Rising to new heights of power and honor and righteousness....you can't say that doesn't sound tantalizing.

Imagine the gnosis possibilities (lol "possibilities"...) Xhyvas could have. I won't bother to brainstorm those here, but even a few moments of thought shows that they could be huge...

And yet he does not have a lore.

So...I would like to fix this. Give me your feedback regarding this.

Just a thought...

Narration and Shadyn (normal text) -- Lanira (bold text) -- Thoughts and Xarrt's telepathic speech (italics)

NOTE: No matter what the language of conversation, Shadyn will almost always speak to Lanira in Nari, and she will use Nari with him, unless otherwise stated.
Shadyn
Master of Dictomancy

Words: 124526
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2015, 8:34 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Nightmare on October 14th, 2015, 11:14 am

Hello!

Xhyvas is in a very interesting position in that he, like Sylir reborn, was once a mortal (kinda). As such I am sure the founders have a plan for him in the future. His transcendence into godhood was played out in character through several threads and culminated with the release of Ivak. Since then, well, we haven't heard much about this newly appointed god. But I am sure we will!

So while your enthusiasm is much appreciated, perhaps we can funnel that energy into a different topic? There are so many other things that can be easily developed, be it in the world development forum or by working with your local storyteller to develop any of the cities that are open.

To quote the religion article in the lore:

Due to the influential positions the Gods and Goddesses hold in Mizahar's game world, only Founders are allowed to develop additional Gods, Goddesses, and their Alvina.

If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)