Express and De-Stress

[Raylin] Ray gives Sezkero a massage

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Express and De-Stress

Postby Ssezzkero on October 23rd, 2015, 2:31 am

60th of Autumn, 515 AV

Sezkero didn't usually stay out this late. In fact, most evenings she was in bed reading or fretting about her missing kittens by sunset. Perhaps it was a vestige of living in Riverfall, and working in the temple. Or perhaps she was just too comfortable in Alvadas to be awestruck by it any more, even if the city had changed so much in the past twenty years.

But Madame Kemac had told her about a particular source of water that hte curious snake very much wished to take a dip in. And although the small woman knew better than to look specifically for the bathhouse, it was only about two days before Alvadas showed her what she was looking for.

Gently, Sezkero pushed the entrance to the luxurious building open, lightly stepping into the entrance to the bath house.

"Good evening, little one." Sezkero immediately recognized the bell-like tinkling voice as belonging to one of the gorgeous Ethaefal, even if it was humored toward a child. Her eyes adjusted to the dim room quicker than her sensative nose found comfort with the thick incense, and Sezkero watched as the utterly gorgeous creature turned from where she was talking to a man at the desk. "Oh!" Shining golden eyes landed on her, and Sezkero let a breif smile show as she watched realization flash across her eyes. "I must apologize, I didn't realize you were-- "

"Not a child?" Sezkero finished, perking an eyebrow and giving a sour grin at the common misconception. She remembered this Ethaefal now. Of course last time she had lived in Alvadas, the Iyvess couldn't much afford placed like these, even the simple baths they offered. But Sezkero was curious to see if the Ethaefal remembered her as well, unlikely.

"Welcome, I see you are a new face." Appearantly not. Then again the etheral race didn't expect many to live as long as they did. "I don't suppose you will excuse me, I must get to work." The Ethaefal excused herself and Sezkero simply nodded, stepping up to the desk once she left.

"I'd just like a bath." She flashed a smile, pulling out her purse. "And sssome sssoap, if you have any." The brown eyes of the human slid down for her.

"Nothing more? We do have massages, and private baths if you wish." Tucking a strand of annoying hair behind her ear, Sezkero looked up, squinting. A massage? Wasn't that only for the rich.

"A masssssage?"

"Yes, only one gold for a bell." Sezkero bit her lip. That was surprisingly cheap, even for her tight wallet. "And we havea a deal, forty chimes for five silver." The human receptionist said cheerily.

"Okay, sssure. What could it hurt?" Sezkero shrugged, slipping a coin out of her purse, curious more than anything. "I'll take the hour." She placed the coin on the counter.

"Wonderful, would you like to bathe first?" Sezkero paused. Was it necessary?

"Umm, sshhould I?"

"So long as you are comfortable." The human grinned down at her, and even though Sezker suddenly felt uncertain, she shrugged. Why would she not be comfortable? She was clean, she had bathed that morning. Self-conciously, Sezkero borught her stained fingers to her nose. Madame Kemac had her labelling dyes that day. So her nails and finger tips were stained various colors and only smelt slightly bad. Would that be an issue?

Sezkero didn't have time ot think on it, since the human was already leading her down the stairs and through a hallway of doors. "Any preferance?" Sezkero perked an eyebrow.

"For...?"

"Your massuese." The girl explained as if it was a common question that she was supposed to know about. Brown eyes dropped from her face to the closest door and back.

"Gentle?" The girl grinned, as if Sezkero was joking with her.

"Alright, if you don't mind, then Ramsey is open. Let him know what you want!" She said cheerily, sweeping away from the tiny woman, who turned her head to follow her, but still was trying to figure out the conversation. What was she supposed to be preferenacing? Was gentle not a normal request? What exactly was a massage supposed to do, more than rubbing shoulders?

"Ohhh... kay." She sighed, turning back towards the door. I guess I can just walk in? The snake sighed. Confusion had become her constant companion since returning, and the Iyvess supposed it wasn't particularly unusual. It was to be expected in the city of illusion. Tentatively, Sezkero placed a hand on the knob, turning it and sliding the door open gently. "Hello?"
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Express and De-Stress

Postby Sayana on February 28th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If there's anything I may have missed, please PM me and I'll be happy to look into it.

Sezkero
Skills
  • Observation: 1
  • Socialization: 1
Lores
  • Vela: Owner of Stark Naked
Miscellaneous
  • - 1 GM for massage

Comments: Sorry, there really wasn't much here to award. It's too bad the thread didn't get going despite your lovely intro.

Your Grader,

Sayana
Boxcode design: Firenze
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)