Location Sal's Ceramics

Pottery Stall

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Sal's Ceramics

Postby Nightmare on December 8th, 2015, 6:10 am

Sal's Ceramics

A brightly coloured stall in the bazaar, with the largest, most carefully decorated ceramics arranged at the front with eye-catching stratagem, and jewelry hanging on the sides. It doesn't have the best spot in the bazaar, but has been around long enough for most residents to know where it is. The stall is open every three days and always seem to have some new piece in the centre.

Price List and NPCs

Price List
Custom orders, repaints and mendings can be requested, with prices roughly proportional to wares already listed, and at Sal's discretion. He gives discounts to repairs if the item broken came from his stall.

Product table name here
Name Price
Picnic Basket Set 5GM
Cup, 8 oz 5 CM
Jar, 32 oz 2 SM
Jug, Gallon 4 SM
Cistern, 3 Gallon 5 SM
Dish 8" 4 CM
Basin, Gallon 3 SM
Tankard, 10 oz 7 CM
Tiles (floor/wall), 5" 1 SM/50 units
Kiln, Pottery 50 GM
Urns 5 SM (per Gallon)
Flower pot (large) 1 GM
Necklace 5 SM
Brooch 45 CM
Earrings 2 SM

Salvador Bateson
ImageName: Salvador Bateson
Race: Human
DoB: 30th, Summer, 446 AV
PoB: Syliras
Skills: 71 Pottery, 63 Carving, 52 Painting, 40 Negotiation, 35 Drawing, 15 Geology
Additional Info: Sal was born in Syliras, and can proudly say he has never once strayed beyond where the knights patrol. Despite rumours of his wild youth and string of lovers, Sal is a gruff man whose grumpy nature and sharp tongue hide a cunning business instinct and occasional softness that surprises only those who don't know him.

Moderation Note :
Moderated by all Storytellers of Syliras.
Feel free to self-moderate!

Location credits to Rhu
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)