Closed Surpass Thyself

Draven runs into Vivienne

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Surpass Thyself

Postby Draven McNiel on December 12th, 2015, 8:30 pm

10th Day of Winter, 515

The man's hair blew with the wind, his clothes rustled side to side with each step that he took; the wind was not all too cold yet there was a sense of discomfort in this wind. Draven ran a hand through his coal colored hair and sighed; he looked around him looking to his right at the impressive walls of the stormhold castle before looking to his left to see greenery. The sounds of people and the hustle’n’bustle of the city were exchanged by the chirping of birds and the sounds of leaves rubbing against each other. The young man fastened the buckle that kept his sheath strapped across his back, the solitude outside of Syliras always made him uncomfortable, even if it was the middle of the day a part of him hoped that he could run into someone, anyone. He came out to train but that didn’t happen quite as well as he had hoped. There was only so much you could hone your sword skills without having anyone there to look over him, nor having someone to spar with.

As much as this young man tried to deny it, he was a bit lonely, yet he kept the same big grin on his face. One goal in mind was enough to give him that boost that he needed, yet there was a part of him that began to doubt his resolve. He unsheathed his wooden sword, before beginning to swing it in front of him. ”Get! Those! Thoughts! Out! My! Head!” Each word had a swing which slowed down the delivery of the next. He shouted out loud as he swung his sword in front of him, uncaring of grabbing the attention of others.
Draven McNiel
Player

Words: 79666
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2015, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Surpass Thyself

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on December 20th, 2015, 7:49 am

Vivienne Clarissa
Vivienne examined the man closely from a short distance intently she had been wary of physical training shes had a few brushes with injuries before and the healers had told her to be careful as she wasnt as Durable as a human, But how she longed too at least try and practice swordplay more then just watching other people and swinging at Some stuffed straw man.

TIme slowly passed and vivienne sighed, "Perhaps i should ask to join the man in his training" She thought to herself wondering what such a man would say too a young symenestran girl like her asking to train with him, Chuckling softly at the thought she watched the man with the determined look on his face while drawing idly in the dirt on the ground Imagining a training match between them and the pain of a fractured or broken bone such a match could have and winced slightly.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Surpass Thyself

Postby Draven McNiel on February 16th, 2016, 5:22 pm

Draven swung his wooden sword around while shouting obscenities at no-one but himself as if that was some sort of self-punishment. However he stopped once he felt himself losing his breath, and looked around hoping that no-one saw that embarrassing display only to notice a rather pale girl, calling her pale was actually understating it. He tilted his head to the side, she looked like a few of the other people he had run into during his runs through the castle, yet he never caught a name, weird clan huh? ”Whatever… I should probably say something so she won’t think I’m weird.” He muttered to himself as he built up the courage to say something before sighing and taking in a deep breath. ”Hey, what brings you to this neck of the woods?” He said out loud, reaching for the safest thing he could say, even if did sound cliched.

He was calmer now, unhappy with his earlier outburst however; still the problem remained and he wasn’t sure how to fix it. Maybe this girl would somehow offer him a miraculous solution…I doubt it, I really need to stop with this wishful thinking. thoughts like these ran rampant through his head, self derision at its finest.
Draven McNiel
Player

Words: 79666
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2015, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes