Completed A Declaration

Noah swallows all his pride and declares his love for Elann, hoping that he can become worthy of her requited love.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Declaration

Postby Noah Amuel on January 2nd, 2016, 9:50 pm

A Declaration

35 Winter, 515
Late Afternoon

The uneasiness of his being was apparent in his eyes, the irises quivering with uncertainty and anxiety. A laugh came from her before a cough forced her to reach for the cloths she so depended on at the time. It didn’t curb his nervous jitters however, not until she spoke earnestly in the voice he had grown to love, a voice so laced with calm tones and kind notes. Even with the stifling of sickness, the voice was still there, hidden amidst the fog of illness. As her voice worked its magic, calming the nervous eagle, he noticed the tears welling in her eyes, brimming at her lids, threatening to spill over. She laughed, keeping them at bay, light, airy, jesting.

The words she said, interrupted by brief laughter, coughs, emotion, were a direct mirroring of Noah’s own thoughts and revelations. He, too, never thought they’d become as close as they did, never thought they’d be two to take care of one another, to consider one another family even though they didn’t share the same blood. Elann showed him what it truly meant to consider another as family. It wasn’t the kinship of relation, but the behaviors the related often shared. It was true, he considered her like a sister at first before she took on the title of friend, then that friend resembled his mother. Each passing consideration, evolution of relationship made him beg for more meaning. Now, it was unbearable.

He shifted on the edge of her bed, scooting closer. She had taken the teacup from his hands, leaving him without something to meddle with while they conversed. It was a nervous tick of his, to fidget with things, to play with his fingers and hands. She didn’t give him the chance to commit to his past ways, taking his hand into hers. Even though the movement was warm, her hands were warmer, hot even, to the touch. Fever still gripped her in its scalding grasp, reminding him of his impeccable timing. The clutch of her hand was welcoming, nonetheless, and he returned the action with a comforting grip of his own.

Her following words continued in a gallantry, winding on about her culture, her father and mother, previous family before him, and fact that she had been disowned, no longer considered a Benshira in the eyes of her people, herself too. He thought it odd that she would’ve been married off without knowing who exactly she was marrying. Sure, there was a possibility that she’d know the man beforehand, but there was a chance that she did not. It was up to her father to decide whom she would marry, nothing of her own discretion. In that he felt that was somewhat lucky to have been disowned, to know a world outside of the binding limitations of Benshiran lifestyle. Yet she seemed quite proud of her roots, proud of where she hailed. It was not his place to judge as someone who used to want to cast away their Kelvic roots in preference of a more humane lifestyle. It wasn’t the case anymore. However, it was still a bitter motivation to remember.

It was at the caress of his hand that he realized how much longing, yearning, was held in his stare of her. He bid his eyes to cast downward, to fall upon their hands, as she hung her head. The movement appeared somber in execution, her words turning to say that she would not live a relationship outside of marriage, despite not technically being Benshiran anymore. Then she encouraged him to say what he wanted to say, to not withhold his feelings because of fear.

“I confess, I did not believe that we would become as close as we have. I didn’t know you’d mean so much to me.” He paused, gathering himself mentally in a breath’s time. Her words had did much to calm him, her encouragement bolstering what confidence resided inside his lithe frame. “I do desire you, I know that now. I hate that it took you being disowned, being sad, being sick, for me to realize as much, but I am glad I know now. Just as you are pure in Yahal’s eyes, you are pure in mine as well. And, I’m confident to say, that you always will be pure in my eyes.” He looked up from their grasping hands, taking in the strands of her hair that hung from her head. “If what I feel in my heart is love for you, then I will accept that and prove myself worthy of your love in return. Yahal knows my faithfulness to you. He knows the pureness you hold, and Zulrav knows just how fierce a storm we can withstand together and how fierce my love for you can, and will, become.”

He took a breath, the crackling of the fire softly resounding in from the front room. With another scoot he was closer to her, moving his other hand to join their tangle of palms. “I may not be the man that your father would have chosen you to marry, I’m fairly sure I’m much too thin, too gentle, pale too,” he said, laughing at the jabs to himself. His smile remained, continuing, “But I want to become the man that you would choose to marry someday.” He quieted, thoughts swirling for more words, eyes yearning for the sight of her own.

“I realize now that,” he whispered, breaking his silence, “you are my everything. I have nothing here in Syliras, nothing stopping me from leaving. You became my anchor when I saw you in the lobby, when I showed you to your room. I had a feeling that I must stay, to make sure you settled in okay, that you found a work. I believe then that if you had asked me to pay for your stay, I would’ve done so without hesitation. I’d do the same now, even more.” He graced his thumb across her palm, enjoying the warmth her hands provided to his. “So, I’m asking, may I have the chance to one day hold your hand when we walk in the city together, to be there when you’re sad, wiping the tears from your eyes, to support you in all your endeavors? May I hold you at night when you can’t sleep, when you have night terrors? May I be the one who you tell your hopes to, can I share your aspirations?”
Last edited by Noah Amuel on January 5th, 2016, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Words: 295310
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Declaration

Postby Elann on January 3rd, 2016, 2:05 am

Her hand now connected to his, drawing forth from him any heat it could. While hot at first, she did not have an actual fever, it was just how her desert body was coping with the cold. It was not long in his grasp before her hand took on a quality of warmth instead of burning heat. Still, other areas of her body were burning with heat: the skin of her forearm, her face, her neck, and every other area of her skin. His words however ignited a fire within her cold core surrounded by the blazing inferno that was her skin, and her heart beat rapidly. Even from his first two words, "I confess", she had reached a point of elation. His previous emotions as she spoke conveyed more than face could distinguish, more than his looks could tell her. She felt him inside of her heart and he inside of hers.

The tension that had risen in him over the topic had begun to fade as he spoke. The release of his feelings through words and action, washed over her, calming her. She could hardly think after the first sentence had left his mouth, but for his own sake he paused, giving her time to realize just how much since his revelation to her through their bond how much he'd meant to her. As she thought on it, her chest began to rise all the more rapidly; equalizing her body temperature and making her hand almost cool to the touch as he spoke. A flush rouge filled her cheeks and she looked into his eyes that searched over her arm to her face, clearly taking in her features.

At the mention of Yahal, the fingertips of her free hand came to guard her mouth, her elbow holding her blanket in place across her nearly flat chest. She was protecting her lips from opening, gasping, showing any kind of emotion; as if she had loved what Noah said more than anything he had said previous to her in their relationship. To know that not only he had cared enough about her to pay attention to who Yahal was, but also to relate Yahal's attributes of faithfulness and purity to her, made her swoon in a large way. As he mentioned Zulrav she took into mind how she had begun to scratch the surface of who he was out of love for her friend, but now as he spoke his name, she wished she knew everything about him out of her love for Noah.

He scooted closer, her hand tangling all the more with his willingly, and he openly expressed his views on her father. The laugh which followed from her, made Elann's head ache. With her free hand sliding to her cheek to press on it, a slight whimper came from her at the horrible feeling of pressure that followed. It was clear though by her face and growing smile to Noah that it was all worth it. Her eyes met him once more at his next words shooting up to take in the seriousness of what he had said. His profession of marriage shook her to the core, and where there was amusement, entertainment, and playfulness in her eyes for him all the days before, now there was a deep love.

Previously, before this day had begun, she had inklings of feelings for him; had been yanked back and forth after Caesarion had left Noah feeling horrible, and now, in the past few months, she had grown closer and closer to him as if he were a brother, spending all her time with him. After the devastating news from her father, he had been there for her in every way, yet it was only after hunting with him did she truly realize her love and attraction for him romantically. Each person in her life had orchestrated and helped her come to the point where she felt as though she could easily swap whatever feelings and love she had for him as a brother and friend, into that of the man who clearly desired to marry her.

She listened, body paralyzed by his admittance that he did indeed want to marry her. His silence, his features, his lips...they were all taken in by her eyes. His questions, one after another crashed into her, shaking her to the core, each breaking down wall upon wall within her. Elann's heart raced, filled with passion now for the man in front of her. By the time he asked if he could hold her in her sleep, previously tears of sorrow, now began to stream down her face as tears of joy. The love he would feel coming from her would be like a rising wave, crashing down upon him, like wandering a desert for days and coming across an oasis; finally getting that drink of cool water.

"Yes..." was all she could mutter. Where in many cultures it would have been normal to thrust herself into Noah's arms, embracing him and kissing him passionately, it was not so much so in hers. Signs of affection were rare to nonexistent. It had in fact been very awkward for her in Syliras to experience people hugging her or kissing her on the cheek. Still, Noah could feel her heart and see her face, that it was filled with love for him. Her eyes averting him his as she cried. Overflowing with joyfulness, she had to express how she felt in a whisper, as if her heart was breaking not from pain, but joy, "I..am.so...happy...!", as if to follow up and say "right now" but the words never came. She clenched the blanket at her chest, pressing on her beating heart. People in her culture rarely married out of love, as it was more a focus of survival, so his proclamation filled her all the more to the brim. After a few long moments she would look up to him, seeking his wisdom and guidance. "What do we do?" Her mind wasn't working and she couldn't think of anything other than her love for him and the throbbing headache that claimed her, but she knew they needed to decide.

Other's Words ~~ My Words ~~ My Thoughts

Elann
Player

Words: 322359
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 10:19 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

A Declaration

Postby Noah Amuel on January 3rd, 2016, 4:36 am

The swelling of emotion that transcribed itself from Elann’s being to his own was enough to answer his question without Elann needing to speak. Noah felt positively jovial, a heat of happiness rushing within his body, warm blood surging because of his fast beating heart. Elann’s answer came, she said yes, a mutter of affirmation. It was all he needed. He beamed, happy, smile broadening before instantly shrinking into a look of concern as the shimmer of tears became apparent to his eyes. He tilted his head, in confusion and concern. He could tell Elann felt happy, but why was she crying? Were these the tears of joy he had heard rumors of? He assumed so. In a joyful whisper she exclaimed that she was happy, ‘so’ happy in fact.

Still concerned, Noah reached upwards to her face, freeing one of his hands from their hold, placing it gently upon her cheek, using his thumb to wipe the tears away. Her question came soon after, asking him what they were to do. In silence he considered it, continuing to wipe the shedding tears of joy from her cheeks. “First,” he whispered, “you should stop crying or I’m going to cry.” He spoke honestly, he was sure if she persisted in her cheerful tearing, he’d end up tearing up himself. Still, he chuckled.

“After you get better, we’ll talk some more, get to know more about one another. I know there is still a lot I don’t know about you, or your God, or what you want to do now that you’re your own woman. We don’t have to rush anything, okay?” The question took a more serious turn, despite the lightness of his voice. “I want you to be comfortable and happy, so tell me if you’re ever uncomfortable with the things we do, okay? I’ll do my best to fix what’s causing you discomfort.” He smiled again, shrugging. “To be truthful, I’m not quite sure what else we do either, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out together.”

Once said, he took a deep breath, steeling himself against the overwhelming emotions colliding against him. He awaited Elann’s answer to his words. In the meantime, his hand moved from her cheek to move loose strands of her hair behind her ear before returning to grace her face’s skin with the backs of his knuckles.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Declaration

Postby Elann on January 3rd, 2016, 5:17 am

It was so strange for her to watch him wipe away her tears, to reach up and place his hand upon her warm, wet cheek. It wasn't that Noah hadn't before, but now things were different...everything was different. She was never sure of the quality of man she would have in her life. Would he cheat on her? Would he demand other women to sleep with for more children? What if she couldn't have children, would he abuse her? Never had it crossed her mind that she'd be in a foreign land professing her love to a Rakva, as her father would call him; a derogatory name for a foreigner, yet there he was, showing her his own affection.

He commanded her to stop crying and she smiled weakly, letting out a little chuckle after his own. The last of her tears fell onto his hands, driving there by a squeezing shut of her eyes. When the last of them were wiped away, she moved her hand from her chest where it held the blanket and reached to pick up a cloth. She had no choice, given that he still held her other hand and at the moment she did not want to let go of him. Dabbing her nose, she brought her arm up to help support the falling blanket that surely would have revealed more of what she was wearing should she have not stopped it. She listened to him speak, feeling more at peace than any in her life except for when she was marked in the presence of Yah.

"Okay..." she said happily, nodding her head and rather enjoying his palm brushing her cheek lightly; though it was strange to her. When the conversation naturally turned to a more serious topic, she nodded with some sniffles and more nose dabbing. "We should pray about it and maybe I could ask Morian at The Temple of All Gods. He knows my situation with being disowned. He's helped me so much with understand Yah more. If anyone can help us, it's him."

She could feel him gently brush her fallen strands back behind her ears as he had done before in the past, but this time, just like the wiping away of her tears, it meant more to her. He really did care for her. Calmly her thumb brushed his palm as it rested inside the hand he held of hers. Lovingly she said with a laugh, "I haven't felt this good being sick in my entire life." She wiped the last of what had attempted to drip from her nose away and set down the rag on her side and then let out a happy sigh. She slowly returned her hand to her chest and spread her palm and fingers out wide over her heart. Her index finger curled back and forth across her skin as her heart thumped. "My heart is beating so fast..." she paused and squeezed his the hand her's rested in, "Noah? Can we talk soon?" Almost like a little child asking for a candy or sweet, she desired to not wait long to talk to him.

Elann
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

A Declaration

Postby Noah Amuel on January 4th, 2016, 5:08 am

Minute quizzicality etched itself briefly on Noah’s face. Elann wanted to pray about it, to ask another. Noah knew little of Morian and the Temple of All Gods. He knew it was where many devout in their faith, those like Elann, went to pray, to seek guidance from the figures representing their gods. He had never been there himself and had not thought of going there. Not until now, by any sense. It was not a place he saw himself. He devout to but one god, Zulrav, and what better way to communicate, to pray, than to be graced in the breezes of his domain, to ride the waves of storms. He understood that Yahal had no such domain to resemble Zulrav’s however, thus Elann needed to visit the Temple to pray in the way she did.

To humor her, he nodded along with her suggestion. If she wished to see Morian on their new situation then he would go with her. If she wanted it, he would give it to her. Next came her laugh, brightening the silence of the room with a shine he could not ignore. He smiled, sharing the humor in her words. Even though he wasn’t sick like her, he got what she was saying without much effort. Then her hand slowly crept towards her chest, palm pressed in the place her heart would be. His eyes followed her movement, revealing the peeking of her nightgown, straps draped over her exposed shoulders.

With hasty intensity he traced what he could see of her with his eyes, glossing over what he assumed to be soft skin. Her creamy tan complexion was not visible in the dim light, but he imagined it to be apparent as if she were standing in the sun. While it was a new sight to see, it did not work at his character in such a way to provoke sexual feelings. In simplicity, it was a curious sight for he had seen very little of her frame not cloaked in clothing.

She squeezed his hand, bringing his attention from the glimmers of shoulders to the familiarity of her face. “I know,” he whispered in reply. His own heart was thudding too, but due to having said what he wanted to say - and having it be received so well - he was calming down. The high of elation mellowed out to vibrant happiness. The call of his name made him perk a brow at her. He nodded again, a soft smile gracing his lips. “We can talk more tomorrow, but you should really get some rest. As should I.” He paused, eyes lingering on hers if allowed, then he smiled again. “I would stay but I fear my sleeping arrangements won’t be to your liking.”

There was another silence on his part. Quietly he was relishing the moment before departure for he did not, truly, want to leave her just yet. However, the feel of fatigue, both mentally and physically, was wearing on him, even though he had been briefly bolstered by the feelings of joy and happiness. At her he stared. Despite having her as his, technically, he still held a longing within that still begged for action. There was another flutter in his gut, an anxious quaver. “Elann,” he started in a whisper, “can I kiss you? Just on the cheek, that’s all.”
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Declaration

Postby Elann on January 4th, 2016, 5:47 am

Elann had a horrible body compared to those who were rich and fattened. It didn't mean she could appear highly sexy to someone if she desired to. Still, it was more the way that she held herself that diminished what her body had to offer any eyes of attraction. Someone else with the very same outfit, body type, and looks could more readily draw eyes from men than her on her best day. Still, for some reason Noah had found her beautiful and had seen through her frumpy exterior to something he desired.

His soft smile and assurance that they could speak tomorrow visibly calmed her and settled her heart. She nodded at his own request for sleep, able to slightly discern the features of his face previously and able to see he was tired. Elann wondered herself if she would actually even be able to sleep that evening after what had just happened. He paused, lingering his eyes upon her in the dimness of the room. Without being sure what he had meant, whether being in bed with her, or sleeping on her couch, either way she wouldn't like the sleeping arrangements.

"Yes...I think it'd be for the best...You should go home to your own bed."

She didn't want to see him go, just happy to hold his hand as he sat so very close to her. Never before had she had a real crush on any living man. Her love had been poured out for Yahal her whole life, so all that she felt inside now was so alien to her. He was silent, just sitting there with her for a while, but when his voice lifted up in a whisper, which she loved, she felt uneasiness take her. It was likely from him, from what he was about to say and she listened intently.

A kiss? She had to think for a moment. It was just on the cheek, like a father would to his daughter, but inside, she knew it was much more than that. It was a sign of affection, and to her it was not something she had ever seen her mother or father doing. Still she had understanding that people did it, and since having come to Syliras, she had seen people kissing openly in public and much more. Part of her wondered if it was okay. Ultimately she had faith in Noah that he would honor her and said, "Yes..." her voice trailing off nervously. As he would draw closer to her, the hand he held onto would ball into a round curl and her hand holding her blanket would tighten. His approach to her stirred many emotions, deep emotions she had never felt before and her chest rose, slightly holding her breath as if to remember the feeling of his lips on her cheek all the more.

The soft touch eventually coming, she would shut her eyes and relish in the simple feeling. Her cheeks were flush, not only from the blush that had just taken them over at his approach, but from her previous crying. The tears had made her warm cheeks soft and pliable, not far in feeling from his own lips. A tickle ran through her as she felt his breath and lips upon her, and she had to stop herself from recoiling from him. Eventually as he pulled back, her hands would relax a bit. Immediately her mind began to race as she thought of anything from how strange his lips felt, to how close he was to her, and to how she couldn't wait to speak to him again.

"Tomorrow, right?" She asked again, wanting to hear him say he would be there the next day. She sniffled and looked to him with tired, yet loving eyes, as though she was ready to go to sleep.

Elann
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

A Declaration

Postby Noah Amuel on January 5th, 2016, 9:49 am

Elann’s answer came in a mutter, a discreet utterance of approval. It was all that was needed to cause a soft swelling of anticipation grow within Noah’s chest. Even though the act itself would be small in nature, the meaning behind such an action was immense. It was the first step of many in Noah’s trial, his self bore trial of proving himself to Elann, proving that he was the man that she wanted to marry, not the man her father would’ve chosen for her. He was grateful, eternally, for the present moment, infinitely happy that she allowed him to do what was to come, to place a gentle kiss upon the delicate skin of her cheek.

With the left side of her face still cupped in his right hand, he leaned in towards her right. As he approached, he withheld his breath, steeling himself as he burst through the invisible boundary between them. It was a boundary erected because of their previous relation; both of them had built walls that the other did not cross. Albeit Noah’s own boundaries were flexible, able to be bent should Elann push, even before their bonding. He knew Elann’s were more rigid, explanations for such implicit but simple in understanding. He knew better than to push, but with her acceptance of him as hers and her as his, he would do just that.

And push he did, forward with his face towards hers. Slowly his eyes closed as time seemed to creep in the moment. As he approached, he felt the hand he held of Elann’s tightly close in anticipation. At his closeness he heard the breath that caused her chest to rise against her blanket-holding-hand. The inhalation on her part caused an excitement within his being, one that rattled him slightly before his lips impacted with her cheek.

The softness was all that he imagined, rivalling, if not surpassing, the feel of his lips. He lingered, the cupping hand pressing gently against the side of her face as his own pushed into her cheek, guided by the pink outer flesh of his mouth. The tear trails stained salty moistness on him. The slightest of exhalation came from his nostrils, teasing Elann’s features with the musings of his held breath. Finally he recoiled, retracing the movements of which brought him into her space. He pulled back, letting out a breath of relief. Just as lazily as his lids had closed, they opened, revealing her to him in the dimness of the room.

He dawdled there, on the edge of her bed. He did not wish to move for once he moved he knew he’d have to leave. It had already been spoken that he wished to leave, and Elann had confirmed as much, stating that it’d be best if he was in his own bed. Yet, it was unspoken that both of them wanted to remain in the moment, to speak more as if sickness was not afflicting her and fatigue on him. His tongue graced across his lips quickly, yet slow enough to wallow on the stain of salty wetness from her tear trails. It was animalistic in nature, perhaps, but so was he.

In quiet he looked on, watching as she visibly relaxed, muscles slacking in their intensity. He pulled his hand from her face then, letting his fingertips graze her flesh in a last, longing display of affection and silent anticipation for the coming days. At that time he rose, pushing himself from her bed and retracting his hand from their hold. It was best for him to leave now, certainly, before he desired to ask more of her than a simple kiss on the cheek. An excitement glimmered in him that begged for more, for more contact, but his conscience told him otherwise.

As he rose her voice came, drawing him in again. “Tomorrow,” he settled, standing over her again. It was all he said before returning the loving look she gave him, the twinkle of her eyes apparent to him despite the lack of light. Reluctantly he tore himself from her gaze, turning his back to her forcibly in order to propel himself towards the door of her bedroom, then her apartment altogether.
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Declaration

Postby Elann on January 5th, 2016, 10:17 am

He couldn't see it underneath the blankets, but as he pressed into her cheek with both his lips and his hand, her toes curled up under the blanket. He had noticed the tension in her hands, but it was more than that. A desire she had never had came over her, one that longed for more than a kiss overtook her. Her mouth began to open, helping her breathe, but not wanting to show him her distress, she tucked in her upper lip to her lower and bit it softly, waiting for him to part from her.

Slowly he pulled back, the tickles of his breath still lingering, now causing her left shoulder to instinctively rise and her neck tuck. She reconnected with his eyes, calmly studying them for what was to happen next. She needed him to leave. Something about him made her not trust herself and she feared committing what was wrong doing in her eyes; yet he dawdled. Elann could not ask him to leave as even she didn't want him to go, but eventually his hand lovingly slipped from her cheek and she let her hand slip from his as he stood and spoke to her of tomorrow. Tomorrow...so much was going to happen tomorrow. What was it? What were they going to do? Would he marry her right away? Would he desire a grand wedding? They didn't know anyone. Who else would come? Garland and his children? The various people who she had met? It would not be the grand wedding she had always envisioned, but somehow, as he slipped out of her room and she heard the door closed, she knew that it would be even better than she could ever have dreamt.

Slowly she rose from the bed and moved to bar her door so no-one could enter and then threw a few more logs onto the fire in passing. She was starting to feel better, but very tired. She headed to bed, seeing her tea there, and happily held it cupped in her hands as she sat on the edge of her bed. His hands had held it, just like she held it now. It was a connection of hers, and likely for a while she would be feeling his emotions in her heart and he would be feeling hers. It was not long before the cooled tea had been sipped dry and she was lying in bed under the covers. It was then that she began to pray to Yahal again, asking him to bless their relationship as a father would since hers was not there. As her words to him continued, eventually sleep took her and she faded into the realm of dreams.

Elann
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

A Declaration

Postby Dove Brown on March 13th, 2016, 10:53 am

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your grade, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Noah Amuel
Skills
  • Socialisation 3
  • Obervation 2
  • Rhetoric 1
  • Flirting 2
Lores
  • Elann: a kinship of the heart
  • Elann: tears of joy
  • Flirting: asking for a kiss
  • Elann: declared my love for her

Elann
Skills
  • Socialisation 2
  • Intelligence 1
  • Observation 2
  • Prayer 1
Lores
  • Noah: cool water in the desert
  • Noah: declared my love for him
  • Noah: kissed me on the cheek

Comments: Enjoy your grades
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)