Open Can one bleed ale ?

A man's attempt to get drunker than ever before.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on January 10th, 2016, 1:48 am

The 20th of Winter in the year of 515

It was open, of course it was open. The day the Stallion's Rears closed would be the day that Amon left town. He need his drink, it had been so long that his skin was crawling. He felt wrong in his own skin. Staggering up to the stairs, wobbling on his feet as he crossed the street. He could see the door, its warm frame inviting him in. He was so close to reliving this dam that had been built between in his ears. Just a few more steps and it would better. The voice in his head would leave him alone. Grabbing the old iron railing, it twisted fame creaking under his weight. He would get relief, pulling onto the step leading to the door. There were only three little steps keeping him from that blissful happiness of alcohol.

Dragging himself past the first step, only two more left. That's when his legs decided to they were going to rebel against his wish. The next feeling was the cold stone crashing against his nose. Flat on his face, it seemed like the world didn't want him to get drunk. Blood streaming from his nose and dropping like tears on the floor. Not bother with his now bleed nose, pulling himself to the door. He would be drunk tonight ! Shoving it open with his shoulder, almost falling into the room. The street bathed in the warm glow from the hearth. It looked beautiful simply beautiful. More importantly though he needed a chair.
Shuffling his way out of the frame letting the door slam behind him, plopping himself into one of the seats. Grabbing on one of the waitress skirt as she passed by, tray full for the next table. Giving a strong tug on it hem.

Slapping his hand down, rushing off to the table, carefully balancing the tray."Aye no touching, I'll be with you in a minute" Resting down the tray, hurrying back over to where he was sitting. Amon was face down on the table, his arms trailing down its sides." Now what do ye want ?"

Reaching into a pocket pulling out pulling out two gold maizs. Yelling into the wood "Ale, enough until I burn through that." Letting this arms drop back down.
Sweeping up the coins, with a practiced motion. "Aye, you'll get your ale." the distant coloured her voice. She knew drunk and he was the spitting image of it, drowning their sorrows in the drink. He would get his ale and then she would throw him out when he passed out from the alcohol. Whisking way to one of the other tables to pick up and order before heading back into the kitchen. A handsome group had just walked in. Hopefully with a smile here and a blush there she was going to take home a nice tip.

Amon watcher her dance around the room through blurrily eyes. She need to hurt up with the drink. The memories were poking at him trying to make him remember that night. The screams, the blood and the pain but he wouldn't he'd drown those thoughts in the liquor. A loud clunk brought him out of the fractures of his mind. The waitress was setting down a pitcher full of the dark liquor along with a clean pint. Ignoring the pint all together instead grabbing the pitcher, bring the entire thing to his mouth. It started with a gulp, then he didn't stopping trying to get as much of it down his throat in the shortest amount of time. It was a sight to see a man so consumed by his demons that liquor was the only cure. It ran down the side of his mouth in dark rivers, soaking into his shirts. leaving dark stains in the clean linen. When he finally drained the pitcher dropping back on to the table. Yelling out one words in a slight slurred voice. "Refill !"
Last edited by Amon Ironheart Terras on March 28th, 2016, 2:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Words: 34914
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2015, 3:14 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Sayana on January 10th, 2016, 9:50 pm

She was starting to get a little more adventurous. She hadn’t been caught by the zith yet, and there had only been one close call. It had been about twenty days since she had truly gone into hiding but maybe things were softening up. Maybe she could take another chance above ground.

Sayana wore her red and black dress, though it was covered by a black vest and a large black robe. She kept her hood up as she moved through the streets. Her daggers were at her side in her belt, within easy reach should she need them. However, only easily for her two high arms. Her others were tucked within the folds of the cloak to avoid notice. Her eyes were constantly darting around for danger but she was getting a solid feel for the streets. She stuck alongside people when they were about, moving at a similar pace and trying to blend in. When there were empty areas, she instead went for the shadows, keeping alongside the buildings that naturally provided darkness and a quick escape into a door if necessary. Where she was going? Mostly it was a chance to not feel so trapped. She wanted to regain her ability to walk the streets without fear. Even if it did mean trying to avoid being seen.

However, as she darted into an alleyway, she spotted some people wobbling out of a building seemingly tipsy or drunk. Had she really made her way to… Yes it was the Stallion’s Rear. She still chuckled at the name. Perhaps she could learn if the zith were still on her tail or whether they had given up the search. And if nothing else, pick up a little gossip in the tavern. She hesitated a moment and then against her better judgement she approached the tavern cautiously. As she opened the door, she let down her hood so as not to cause suspicion and gave a brief smile towards the barmaid before finding herself a seat. She chose an empty table near a wall to give her a place to look from without anyone sneaking up behind her. Though her eyes briefly flitted about for potential exits. A back door to the cellars likely, a window here, a second window over there.

Once she was seated she put up her hood once more, but only to somewhat obscure her face. Her long red hair could do the rest. Idly she drummed her fingers upon the table and when the barmaid came her way, she asked for a glass of red wine. Her ears tuned into the various conversations going around her. “…rather handsome guy but he insists on wearing a mask. What do you think? Should I…” “…barely managed to get here tonight. The buildings started to move, like faster than usual. Closed in on me. I swear I heard a scream behind me but I was too busy running…” “always playing games with me she is. Yesterday she hid from me for almost two bells. Scared me half to death with all that’s been going on. A true child of Ionu, but I sure hope Ionu protects her in times like these…”

There was certainly more talk about the dangers on the streets. It was beginning to get unnerving since it wasn’t letting up. But then, she only had a little experience with the illusions of Alvadas. Maybe they lasted entire seasons or years. But she doubted it, due to the frivolous nature that they tended to be.

When her wine came, she sipped it slowly. Perhaps she could also reach into her magic. Simply put, it was addicting and she hadn’t tried it for several days. But she had to be cautious. The people weren’t too keen on magic here. It had to be something natural but still distinctive. She picked a target not too far. A woman chatting with a man. Sayana first focused on her own being. The stillness within her, the blood slowly pulsing through her being. She reached further seeking out her magic, stirring it slowly, bringing it to life. Then she started to shape it. Give it a lazy sleepy feel. All the while she focused on a single feeling. Sleepiness, tiredness, exhaustion. She almost felt her own eyes drooping a little as she laced the magic around the emotion she formed. Then gradually, subtly she pushed forth to press the djed into the woman’s physical space, into her mind and soul.

Sayana let out a breath of exhaustion as she released the magic, and slumped a little at the table she was at. It was difficult work and her brain felt fuzzy from the tingling and the concentration. But as she snuck glances every so often at the woman, it looked like she might be getting a little more tired. Then at last Sayana saw her yawn and a gleam of pride shone from the Eypharian’s eyes. Now, who else might be an easy target?

OOCHey, I thought I'd pop in since I had been planning to thread with you.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on January 11th, 2016, 1:33 am

Sucking her teeth, looking back at the Isur. Drunks always drunks, why could it be the handsome one asking for the refill. Pulling herself away from the table and back towards the bar. Dancing around the tables, picking up the now empty pitcher. Dodging a grabbing hand from the Isur, she already had enough people pawning for her attention. "Full it up hun, he got three more pitchers left."
Grunting has he took the pitcher filling it form a old oak barrel further down the bar. The beautiful liquid topping off the pitcher. Sliding it across the counter with a screech, giving her the usual look. "If he pays then he drinks, when he passes out we'll toss his ass on the street. "

Rolling her eyes at him, they've been working together to long now. Grabbing the pitcher and hefting onto to a new tray. Cramming the order for the table with the handsome bloke on it too. Maybe we would be willing to walk her home, the nights have been getting darker around here. Slamming down the next pitcher, the amber liquid splashing on the table. "Here's your next pitcher." Her hands resting easily on her hips, staring at him down the bridge of her nose. " Oye and don't pass out on the floor or we'll throw your ass on the street." Maneuvering away for his table, to drop off the rest of the drinks for the second table. They seemed a bit worried but still better than him. The mask was a bit weird, but this was Alvadas everyone had a mask of some kind on. Maybe she would swing by one of the only other females in the tavern. Might be able to get a nice tip, with a smile like that she better. There was that over on the one with the wine. Even if she had such a tiny fashion since, a black robe with a hood. She need as little more colour in her wardrobe. Great now someone was about to pass out, just great. You know what her partner can deal with it.

Amon stared at the pitcher, the voices in his head getting much softer. Look at how she moved. She was seemed so happy. Why couldn't he be happy ? Picking up the pitcher, taking a deep sip. The cold liquid flowing down his throat. The familiar pleasant light feel invading his head. Lean back in his chair spilling some more the ale on shirt. Who said he couldn't be happy. Taking a next deep swig from the pitcher. Pushing back the chair staggering to his feet he should have the right to be happy. Swaying as he feet struggle to support him. Reaching towards the barmaid, grabbing towards her. " Hey.. wait up." Slumping down on the side of the table, digging his fingers in to the surface to stop from rolling into the floor. "How, how much to get everyone in the bar.. *hic*.. a round. " Raising his voice to a roar "What..What do you say guys *hic* a round on me" The roar that came back told him all he need to know. Grabbing the barmaids arm pull her in close. His breath stinking of drink." Well *hic* there you go.....let's get some drinks" Pushing her back towards the bar with a handful of coin "Aye" yelling after her "Bring that next pitcher, she's getting light." Pushing himself to his feet,, glance around the shocked faces around the table. " What ... *hic* never saw a drunk Isur ?" "Don't you work at Kraft's , yea I know I've seen your face. Your Vacielli new blacksmith right." It was like he was dancing on his feet for the amount of swaying he was doing." Assistance blacksmith my good man , How can I *hic* ..um what's the words now ? " Draining the last of his drink, letting the pitcher drop to the floor." Right help that's it, how can I help you ?" " We need you to make something..." "Yea some swords" " They have to be cold iron."

Grabbing the chair opposite the lady with red hair. Plopping down " So *hic* you need swords, cold iron swords ? " "Yea, yea about seven, can you do it ? Turning towards the mysterious lady, point towards the group. "Can I do they ask me ? Can you believe this." Turning back to towards the group, leaning forward in his chair. " I'm an Isur I can build anything. As sure as he's drinking wine" Grabbing her pint "Wait hold on" taking a sip from the cup " Yep that's wine so yea, now drink boys. " Turning away from the group and back to lady mysterious. Resting his head on her table. "Thanks love, so why wine ?"
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Sayana on January 12th, 2016, 1:05 am

“Isur can build anything,” Sayana agreed softly with a smile and a flutter of her eyes. If nothing else, the man was entertaining. He was clearly far gone in his drink and riled up enough to get attention throughout the tavern. She watched as he took a slosh of her wine and gulped it down. Her right high hand rested upon the table, her fingers drumming absently upon the wood. Her posture was poised, like she had found a new something to play with.

“Why the wine?” She spoke slowly, her voice like silk. “Let’s just say I have an affinity for the pleasures of life.” She leaned in, her eyes catching his more than once. Her left hand moved almost casually but it graced his deep purple arm in a light caress. Hardly a moment after, she removed her hood with a slow brush of her hand. Her skin was darker than most and her hair a ruddy red mixed with some brown. Her movements were slow and purposeful, commanding attention.

“You come here a lot, don’t you?” It was rare for someone to be a one time drunk, and there weren’t all that many taverns in the city that she knew of. He could be a foreigner, but the barmade seemed to accept him as the norm, despite being an unpleasant norm. “Do you always offer everyone drinks or is today a day of celebration for the master craftsman?”

Partly she was curious, but she also wanted him distracted enough by her questions so she could practice what she had been working on only a few moments prior. With a teasing smile playing upon her lips, she began to feel out the magic within herself once again. Streams of it ran through her body and she pulled it upwards towards her head, her mind. Like an itch at the back of her mind, she focused on swirling the djed with warm thoughts of trust. Comforting thoughts, a sense of ease and relaxation. Perhaps the drink was already relaxing him but she wanted to subtly add more. Her gaze locked in on his eyes and she pierced the djed forwards, embodying a single emotion. Trust. It was getting easier and for a moment the magic pushed up against his being before she released it.

However, there was suddenly a wave of fatigue. She was pushing herself too hard and she slumped slightly in her seat. And then… there was wetness upon her lip. Quickly she reached up with a finger and realized her nose was bleeding.

“Excuse me,” she apologized quickly as she dabbed at her nose with the cuff of her sleeve.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on January 13th, 2016, 2:43 am

Her hand were different, then weren't as soft as he thought. He could feel them as they danced along his arm, his Isur arm even. She was a brave little thing. She even didn't mind sharing her wine, such a nice person. He had just bought the entire bar drink, yet no one want to drink with a drunk. Let alone share a table with him. So why was she it was so different ? She was so kind and ... what was the word? It was getting so hard to remember with all the alcohol in him. His thought slipping through his fingers like eels. He could touch them, hold them, but never catch them. Forget it, she was saying something about wine now? Straining to get above the light headiness in his mind to listen.

Wine, a pleasure of life drink ? Well he had used it once, and it did help him get it someone's bed . But ale is so just much better, it help dull everything. It was ludicrous about the wine, but she had such a nice voice so soft and gentle. It was a simple pleasure to listen too. Oh she was smiling, such a nice smile. It matched her voice so wonderfully, it was like how the days once were. He was content to watch that smile and let her voice cresses his ears. A drink for them too, a sloppy smile cracking through his lip at his little joke. His thoughts breaking though his lips and into the world. " Such a wee little thing. Such a nice smile." Eyes glazed over from the liquid. Then a master, she called him a master ! That's right he was a master at his art, a craftsking.

A celebration, she was asking if it was a celebration. Then he could hear it, a little memory slipping above the haze. One of the few happy one he had left. Pulling himself what he believed to be a little straighter. Pushing one his arms under his head to look at her and to stop his head from escaping his body. There was a thin river of blood leaking from her nose. Ahh guess the wine was a little strong for her, poor thing not able to drink. That's terrible how would she ever find escape. He had to say something , but what was the words.

"Don't worry *hic* miss....sometimes the drink, can be strong. You got *hic* to practice drown it all down. Or else you'll never get good. *Hic* If you don't get good, how...how can you stop them, stop from coming back." She had such pretty eyes, such a pretty voice, such a nice smile. "Here drink up, on me. " Pouring the rest of his ale into her cup watching it rim over and spill onto the floor. " Sorry *hic* miss I've seemed to spill my drink."
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Sayana on January 16th, 2016, 5:09 pm

When the drink spilled, she jerked away quickly to avoid having the amber liquid fall upon her robe. For the barest moment, one might have noticed that she pulled her black robe more tightly about herself. It had been instinctual for her, to simply use a mid hand to do such, though her two high hands were clearly visible and an inquisitive mind might notice or wonder. She settled herself back on her chair, now positioned a little further from the spilled drink, and rested her high arms on the table once more.

“So you’ve come to drown your sorrows here?” She asked softly. It wasn’t hard to put two and two together. He was far in his drink and talking about ‘stopping them from coming back’. Delicately she reached for the mug and took a sip of the brimming liquid. “You should tell me of them. Sometimes you heal better when you let it all go. Share with a listening ear.”

Again she felt the urge, the compulsion to do more magic. That sweet sensation of power. She felt the tingling of the djed within her, begging to be used. She leaned inwards and grasped his hand in one of hers. Their connection made the process easier, pushing the magic through their connected hands. A sense of trust and revealing. Lastly she looked into his eyes as she coated her words with the djed. “You can tell me your secrets. You can tell me about your past.”

She had focused so hard on the sensation of revealing one’s darkest secrets, that instead of a physical reaction she found herself suddenly rather susceptible to her hypnotised message. “I’m hiding from the zith. I killed one you know, that was because once one held me captive for a season…” She quickly shook her head as if waking from a dream. Had she really just said that? Why by all the gods had she just told him that?
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on January 16th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Share? Why should he share, what could he share. He had spent so long running from the pain the hate and this women want him to share. He couldn't do it, to remember that time. What had happen in the mountain, in the dark. The screams that echoed in his head, the look on their little faces as they were cut down plagued his dreams. No, he couldn't bring those memories back up! He had to talk her that , tell her no. But it just the thought of tell her, of telling someone that someone might understand his pain. His heart in his heart and his head felt as though they were at war. One wanted to spill his secrets to try and find relief, the other wanted to bury them as deep as possible. Never to see the light of day, drowning in the drink.

He should tell her to mind her thoughts yea, what did she knew about him. About what he did and more importantly what he didn't do. He should yell and curse her to the fires of the forge. For prying into things she had no reason to, but she had his hand again. She was holding his hand, so gentle. Just to have a connection like that was comforting, to be held like that with respect and kindness. There was a warmth in her hands that just making it so easy to relax around her. He wanted to trust her with his secrets, his past. He could never quit the drink, it was all that kept him moving forward. It made life livable. But...No there was nothing she could say, she could have experienced that could open his vault. He should leave get away from her. Away from that face and the voice that wants to make him face that pain.

But then she said something that froze him to his core, it quelled his fires of his forge extinguishing the flames. She killed one, she killed a zith. That was enough for her to get in but she was held captive by one. For an entire season. That broke the haze, the wall and found its way into the dark. He just stared at her looking at her for the first time. Not with the drink whispering in his ears, and not her beauty that graced her face. He looked into her eyes and saw the damage. The pain and the rage that was kept in check, a fire of hate that burned at least as strong as his. Maybe even greater, but she did loss herself in the drink. She had control. He could trust that if nothing else, he could trust that hate to kept his secrets. So he looked at her, really looks at her. Not the drunk, not the liar and not the coward. Amon look at her through his eyes. Showing her the broken man and the damage soul. Leaning forward he just said one sentence one line. A line full of so much hate and sorrow, that it seemed to want to kill joy itself. Spoken with a broken voice from a broken man." They took my family and left me in the dark." He said nothing else, just watching her with those broken eyes.
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Sayana on January 17th, 2016, 4:55 pm

He was conflicted. His face showed a multitude of emotions, each seeming to clash with one another. Yet Sayana was patient, almost surprisingly so. She wanted that reward, to see the results of her persuasion and her magic. And she also had a good sense of how people worked and when not to rush them. His hand was solid and strong in hers. Blessed. Wasn’t that how they referred to their arms? Then at last he spoke, seeming to have made up his mind.

They took his family and left him for dead. His eyes blazed into hers, full of grief. This was what he tried to suppress with drink every night. Haunting memories. There was no question who ‘they’ were, despite all the frequent mentions of ‘they’ are coming. No, it was zith just like herself.

They are the ones who will pay,” she spoke with conviction and a gentle squeeze of his hand. It would not do to let him dwell upon the past despite convincing him to bring it up. Instead she redirected his attention to the present and the future. “We will not give them what they want. We will not give them our fear. I can fight one or two of them but I have many on my tail right now. Dozens perhaps. Will you be my eyes and ears? Be it on the streets or at your shop, keeping an eye out for any of the cursed creatures? What is past can only remain in the past, but you can help me cleanse the future.”

This time she did not use her magic, she was sure she had his attention. And even if it was just another pair of eyes on the streets, it was her first step towards securing contacts in Alvadas. Contacts who would be loyal to her cause.

“But, you may not be able to find me, however I can find you. You work at the Kitrean Krafts? If you find out anything noteworthy, or need to contact me, set up three blades in the window. Like this.” She turned his hand over so that his palm was up and traced out three lines. Two formed an ‘X’ and the third was a vertical line that went through the middle. “It is my mark, and I will come within a day or so.”

At last she met his gaze once more, her eyes intense. “The zith can take away our loved ones but they do not make you drown your sorrows in drink. You are better than that, stronger. Are you willing to help me in what I ask?”
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Amon Ironheart Terras on January 22nd, 2016, 11:15 pm

She understood the rage more important she was willing to make them hurt. To hunt them down like the dogs they are and bury them in the earth. He could see it, ripping them apart. Their blood water the streets like rain from heaven. The rage was back burning through the hate and pain. It was rising through the haze, the pure anger of a beast. She wanted his help, to be her eye and ears. She would get it, the shop supply. Every whisper dealing with those monsters would be recorded. He would cleanse the word of their plight. He let the rage burn through the haze clearing his mind. He needed to think clearly.
So he dug deep into his well, diving deep into the ink blackness and remember. He remembered how they killed his parents, how they tore his sister down in the street. What they did to the children, by his forge what they did to the children. That was it, that was the memory that will forever haunt him. It was the one thing that he could count on to drive him.

The symbol was simple enough, he could arrange that with easy. It would take him less than a minute to do so. There was space in front of the plate amour. He was sitting a bit straighter now and his voice was less slurped, a bit clearer easier to understand. Blinking tears out of his eyes, he started to think. " I can do it. I can be your eyes and ears If anything interesting comes along. I can arrange to visit More than metal. We need then for the more interacted work anyways." He was speaking slower, it was taking more time to form the words but he could get them out. " I will do this yes but I need you do to two things for me."

Removing his hand, he wished he didn't have to but he need his mind and her touch was distracting. He was going to miss that softness. He was looking at her with a broken madness now. Hands gripping the table dipping into the wood. " First when you get one of those monsters, you will let me know. So I can break it. Second leave my drink alone. Its the only thing that allows me to keep moving, it is the answer to my rage. For it calms the rage, makes life worth trying you know ?"
My characters so far
Amon
Amon Ironheart Terras
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Can one bleed ale ?

Postby Sayana on January 26th, 2016, 11:41 pm

She watched as a story of emotions played upon his face. He was angry, hurt, afraid, but determined. She smiled grimly back as he made up his mind. He would help and give her the extra eyes and ears she needed. She had made herself a contact. She paused at his requests. They seemed reasonable enough.

“I can’t promise that the next zith I catch will be healthy or fully intact, but it will be alive if that is what you wish.” Sayana replied knowing that if a scuffle was dangerous enough, she might be hard pressed to inflict only non-lethal attacks. But if such were to occur, he wouldn’t have to know about that one and she could hunt down another.

“As for your other request, so long as your drink does not impede you then I do not have any say as to how you use it to calm your rage.” Her words were soft spoken and diplomatic but reminding him not to drown in his sorrows and never resurface if there is work to be done.

It was time to get going. She had lingered in the tavern long enough. Certainly she had spent the time wisely and had lucked out with the contact she had made, but it was not safe to for her to be in one place for too long. As she got to her feet she dug into a pocket in her black vest to produce a single gold miza. “A token of my appreciation,” she explained simply as she placed it upon the table.

She paused a moment, looking into his face and wanting ever so much to work her magic again. But she had something better. She bent down a little and moved in close, much too close. Their faces were hardly inches apart, lips almost touching. “Till we meet again.” She softly caressed his cheek with the back of her hand before departing without another word. She moved with grace, slipping amongst various customers with ease. Her glass lay abandoned on the table even as she pulled up her hood to leave through the main entrance of the tavern.

That was a mistake.

She had hardly made it half a block before she was struck swiftly and hard upon the back of her head. Her vision blurred as she tried to turn to look at her attacker, but the next blow landed harder and in only a few moments she was fully unconscious. It was as though it had come from above, and should Amon attempt to follow her, her body would have seemingly vanished without a trace.

NoteSince this is the lead up to certain events for Sayana that take place on Winter 21st, I would appreciate it if you don’t try to interfere with whatever attacked her. Whoever it was, they are probably very good at what they do. Also, if it wasn’t clear, this is my last post. It was fun threading with you. =)

ReceiptMug of wine: 5 sm
1gm given to Amon
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next