Closed [GST Approved by Gossamer] Rotten (Azmere)

The testing of a Drykas.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

[GST Approved by Gossamer] Rotten (Azmere)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on February 15th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Date Here

Ailych scrunched her nose and pulled out the arrow in her shoulder. She yelled at the man in curses and anger. She realized that it was too late for her to continue swinging aimlessly at the Watchman. If she can't have him; no one can. Rourg eventually noticed what was going on, and a sudden urge to protect his wife came over him. He helped himself up with a push of his knees. He didn't want to see Ailych dead, but he also was very uncertain at this point as well. Two halves of him debated in his mind; one kept telling him, that he has no one, but the other told him to keep fighting and stay with Ailych. The rest... it was all clouded, and Rourg didn't truly know what went over him.

"Ailych, stop this nonsense!"The man roared and tackled Ailych down. they fell with a sudden thud on the hard patted ground of the Sea of Grass. Ailych winced and cringed as she fell, the pain in her shoulder made her shutter and scrunched up her nose in disgust and twisted her head to glare at the Watchman. Ailych then looked back to her husband.

"You are useless to me now." She smiled menacingly and crawled back to her daggers. She picked herself up and slowly ambled over to Rourg as the man crawled back in protest. Step by step, her smile grew even wider. If The Watcman wouldn't see what Ailych wanted, and Ailych wanted death. Then, she would have to resort in another way to get what she wanted.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Azmere on April 3rd, 2017, 9:53 pm

Azmere was ready with another shot and he sighed. He never took his contrasting gaze from the mad woman but his lips whispered a prayer to the gods above seeking guidance. “Mother Semele, comfort my strider so that his hooves hold fast. Father Zulrav, hold your breath so my arrow will fly true. I do not wish to kill this woman but I cannot allow her to harm this man.” The archer drew the string back tight until his fingers rested against his cheek. His left arm was straight and he stared straight down his muscles and along the shaft where the arrowhead blurred into focus with Aiylch’s body in the background. The scarred Drykas lowered his aim towards her legs, his left hand pointing at her thighs. It broke his heart to see someone so lost but the world was not always a nice place.

Azmere inhaled a sharp breath that caused his chest to swell but he maintained his aim on the target. When the time came to exhale, he did so with control allowing only an even and steady stream of air to pass his lips. His fingers released the bowstring as he did this and his eyes never left his intended point of contact. Being in such close proximity, the watchman’s shot would certainly make contact but the question remained as to whether it would be fatal or not. The man from the Diamond clan did not wish to kill the misguided woman.

It was at this point when a watch patrol came riding around the steppe. The gentle dip gave them full view of the situation. One man having fired a bow from horseback while a woman attacked a man on the ground was not something they expected to see but there was enough clarity to understand what had transpired.

NOTEThanks for picking this up and finishing, Ferrin. I am done with it, though. It's gone on for so long that I'm just not into the last few bits. Thanks again, mate. It was nice to write with you.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 4th, 2017, 9:57 pm

Date Here

There was a sudden realization as Rourg watched with envy as Ailych had been shot by the man on the horseback; Azmere, the Brave. His babbling stopped, and he shakily stood on the earth. He looked down at the pitiful Ailych, her blood slowly coating the grass that was once green, now a copper red ooze. His first thought of Ailych, as she drew her last breath. Rourg had felt liberated; he felt truly free. First thought that had come over Rourgs mind about Azmere, was how helpful he had been. The man watched as garrison arrived, and some more of the Watchmen had turned to backup Azmere in case something went wrong.

Rourg did not wish to talk to any others of the Watch, he wanted to thank Azmere personally for setting him free. He explained to the Watchman, how she had hypnotized him, he didn't want to marry Ailych in the first place, he was beginning to live a lonely and dark life with her. Though, he had no choice, he was subdued by her magic. Rourg took no rejections if Azmere would deny his thanks, by rewarding him a leather arm bracer, which is covered in intricate, burned knotwork. It has dull, silver metal eyelets and is laced up with tough leather cord.

Rourg considered Azmere being a valued Watchman and a very respectful man. It's not much of a gift, but it proved Rourg that this man expresses a great deal of honor; Rourg full heartedly respected that. He thought of asking Azmere for a simple doearting ritual for his Strider. Though, he felt better off; he really didn't know how long he had been apart from the Tent City. Though, he asked Azmere, if he could help him arrange a ritual for his Strider. Forever now, he will still remember the pain. The loss of his Strider, one that no Drykas should ever have to deal with.

OOCYou can now turn in the thread. I have had Rourg given Azmere the gauntlet the gauntlet is worth 1GM. If there are any questions let me know, but if there's anything that seems off; Az you can definitely PM me.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Shaqira on July 19th, 2017, 10:11 am

G R A D E

xp

Horsemanship +1
Animal Husbandry +2
Weapon: Dagger +1
Bodybuilding +1
Tracking +2
Meditation +1
Pathfinding +1
Riding: Horse +3
Negotiation +1