Looking for victims!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for victims!

Postby Tanith Sitai on February 29th, 2016, 7:25 am

Well, I definitely don't want Tanith taken as a slave, but I'm interested in getting her involved in some other way. Perhaps she could purchase a slave or something. I'm not sure what exactly, but let me know if any idea's strike either of you!

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Looking for victims!

Postby Timothy Mered on February 29th, 2016, 10:50 pm

You guys seriously underestimate how much money I am worth. You'll be rolling in dough ;)

Wikus, I take it it'd be best if I open our thread in Spring? Let me know what date would suit you best so I can time everything else appropriately. Thanks!

And Tanith, I think I sent you a PM a while back. If you want to there is a possibility for a thread between Tim and Tanith, once he is in Kenash. Timothy has a bit of a history with a certain Sitai.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Looking for victims!

Postby Tanith Sitai on March 1st, 2016, 12:55 pm

Timmy boy! Your message got buried under a landslide of PMs, and then I forgot about it :lol: I've just sent you one back!

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Looking for victims!

Postby Tail on March 1st, 2016, 1:28 pm

Wikus + Konrad I've made a Dynasty Member. And you'll like her since she's an Ackina. So, she'll possibly get some slave trades with ya two. But, be warned she does not play nice.... You have been warned.
"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous