Outsider (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Outsider (Open)

Postby Aidara on December 20th, 2010, 9:01 am

Sira was... that way. Balancing two apples in one hand, a large roll and a pastry in the other, all while trying to keep hold of the long beaded scarf trapped under one armpit, Addy moved from the kitchens in the general direction of "that way".

It was a habit taken from Sairque, to never be seen without food. The little healer laughed when she thought about it, the slight movement of her frame causing one of the apples to slip and....Panicked, the woman almost froze to watch the precious food fall to the ground, shocked that she could be so careless with such a prize. Food was hard to come bay on the mountain, and especially so during the winter months. The value of the four seemingly common bits of food she held in her grasp were actually coveted beyond belief. In fact, Addy was shocked that she hadn't had to defend her prizes with her life thus far. Lunging forward, Addy practically ran down a couple dek carrying a large stained glass window. One could see their stomachs drop into their feet as the tiny redheaded rocket launched herself forward to place her body back under the apple as it threatened to fall.....Ah, caught it. With her face inches from the beautiful piece of work, which the pair had stopped moving as they watched in horror, deer-in-the-headlights-esque, Aidara smiled.

"It's nicked there. But beautiful. Carry on!"

Lightheartedly pointing out the imperfection, she thumped one of them on the small of his back, sending them both hurriedly, and happily, on their way. Humming now, Addy started to lift the apple she saved from certain bruising to her lips and remembered belatedly the kevlic whom the other half of the breakfast belonged too. Flickering her attentions to her internal map, her path was recalibrated and the healer sped up as she rounded the last corner. There was an expectant smile that started to spread across her lips. Sira would be there, but waiting expectantly? Surprised and pleased? Or....being grabbed by some random guy... worse, an outsider?

To snarl was Addy's first reaction. Her lip curled up and over her teeth, baring them in the hostile expression. The stranger had held out his hands imperiously, demanding something of Sira that Addy was much to far away to make out and waiting for the kelvic to respond. Thinking Sira much to proud to give into such a gesture, their breakfast almost hit the dirt once more when she obliged. No no no nonono.

Short legs lengthened to their fullest potential, and the small woman moved with a quiet, determined grace she rarely possessed as Addy quickly closed the gap between her and the situation that made her stomach flip-flop so. Mmm, there was nothing about the way Sira and the man leaned in towards each other, speaking softly, that Addy liked. A sour, twisting feeling erupted in her stomach and was echoed on her face. Jealousy? Pushing the emotion away before it could fully rear it's ugly head Addy finally reached them. Stepping quickly up to Sira's side, one apple and the pastry tumbled into her lap. Setting her own fruit and bread down on the bench, hard green eyes were focused on this outsider.

"I am Aidara. Who the hell are you?" Normally, the woman had much more flare than the flat, demanding tone she used now, but she was wasting no time with this. Addy had positioned herself next to, and slightly behind, Sira as she glared. She never touched the woman at all, yet her stance was completely possessive. The use of the beaded scarf became apparent as Addy slowly, carefully began to braid it into the kelvic's curly red hair. She needed to keep her hands busy now, or she found herself thinking of her chances at getting her fingers sunk into that pretty face of his before he could react.

With a huff, Aidara closed her eyes and tied off the end of the scarf, securing it in Sira's hair before she returned her gaze back to the man she barked at. "Well that was rude of me. Hopefully we can overcome this indelicate start to our relationship and become best of friends still." There was an overlying layer sarcasm that lingered in her voice, but Addy did her best to make herself sound friendly, able to spark just a bit of warmth into her eyes and producing a tiny laugh. It failed miserably and she just ended up looking like she was twitching. Sira's concentration and curiosity, her own irritation and along with that of every single eagle's in Wind Reach...Aidara's head was about to explode. Despite her attempt at a joke, a flush rose to the womans cheeks and her hand came down to rest on her kelvic's shoulder. Becoming Endal had stiffened her spine a bit, but the blatant flaunting of authority still made Addy a bit uncomfortable. This only made her more irritated. With a furrowed brow, on top of the blush and scowl, she managed to look rather pissed while resisting the urge to lunge and bite his face off. "What is the meaning of this. How dare you touch her." So much for best friends. As Addy wrapped her authority tightly around her, drew herself up physically and attempted to tower over the seated man with a snarl.

oocI know I hopped in the middle. I'll post after Silwyn from now on.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Sira on December 21st, 2010, 2:16 am

Sira barely made any indication that she noticed Aidara's arrival. Her mind was turning end over end as she processed what Ulric just told her. Her eyes, so much like the predator he likened them to earlier, stared into his as she considered all he said. Her only indication that she noticed Aidara at all was to reach back, giving whatever body part she connected with first a light squeeze. There was definitely something different about this man, something powerful. And what he said put her on edge more so than a simple threat might have. Pyromancer. Fallen god. These were things that reminded her of secrets she never spoke of, things she had only heard whispers of.

Sira's feeling was contagious, and Aidara could feel it too. She was worried, afraid even. But that feeling was quickly brought under control. Sira's eyes flicked to something unseen beside Ulric, drawing a puzzled expression from her before switching their focus back to the man. "I think... you should come with me. We need to get somewhere more private." Sira turned, first looking at Aidara then to Silwyn. "You come too. You have heard too much, you are in this now." Now turning her attention back to Aidara she said more quietly, but still firmly. "Sai needs to meet us at your place. If you can get it across, Catabasis is needed also." Sira was never firm with Addy, had never given her an order even before their bonding. But the way she spoke now made it clear there was to be no arguing. Sira turned back to Ulric motioning for him to follow. "My name is Sira, by the way. This is Aidara." Heading off down the hall she whispered quietly to Addy, "Make sure she knows it is urgent. I'll explain everything when we get there."

The trip to the Aeries was uneventful, and likely gave Ulric time to appreciate the sights and sounds of the city even more. Sira absently reached out for Addy's hand as they walked, needing the feel of something comforting to keep her mind from wandering. Every so often she glanced back at Ulric, or rather at something near him, but she didn't say anything about it. Once they reached their destination she let Aidara in first, then Ulric, then Silwyn, remaining in the hall just a moment. Spotting a dek carrying some trays a little ways down she gave her a wink and a look that said, "Oh yeah," drawing a laugh from the woman, then followed them into the room. She wanted it to look like this venture was for pleasure, rather than something potentially devastating to the city.

Once inside Sira glanced around looking for Sairque. Not seeing the flight leader she sat down on one of the couches. "Sit down, make yourselves comfortable." Pleasantries past, her tone grew serious once more. Taking a deep breath, she began her questioning. "Okay, first off, have you told any of this to the Valintar or the Tavina and Tavinar? If not, I'll send word to them later. Second... explain that!" Sira pointed to the invisible figure who seemed to follow Ulric around wherever he went. To everyone else except Ulric, it looked like she was pointing at thin air, but to her she could clearly see someone there.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Silwyn on December 21st, 2010, 2:51 am

Silwyn listened from behind the mysterious woman as the man spoke of someone trying to destroy Wind Reach, her eyes narrowing, thinking he had totally and completely lost his mind, surely such a claim would be impossible?

Somewhere in the middle of the man's speech, which Silwyn was barely paying attention to, she heard footsteps along the corridor, she didn't bother looking to see who was approaching, thinking it would merely be a passerby, who would go about their merry way. When the footsteps stopped, Silwyn turned to see a familiar face, Addy, she thought to herself, my that one really is everywhere these days.

"I am Aidara. Who the hell are you?" she said, as she also took her place behind the other resident of Wind Reach. Silwyn was surprised by Addy's tone, normally, she didn't act like this.

Silwyn also wondered how on earth she had seemingly known to come. It seems like Addy always knew where to be when there was the slightest sign of trouble within Wind Reach, and this startled Silwyn, how on earth was this possible? Was the healer more than she said she was? Did she have magical power(s) that Silwyn was not aware of?

Silwyn heard nothing else for a long time, she was so engrossed in her thoughts, musing over how Addy's existence and nature could be what it was. The event that tore her away from her mind's wanderings was the sudden turn of the mysterious woman, who said, "you come too. You have heard too much, you are in this now." Silwyn simply nodded, having missed so much of the recent conversation, that she was wondering what was going on.

With that, the woman started to lead them away from where they were standing, to another location. Silwyn simply followed, looking down at the ground for most of the trip, and staying silent. She walked closely beside Addy for most of the trip, if for no other reason that Addy was the most familiar face.

The woman led them to the aeries, and motioned everyone inside a room, following them inside, last. "Sit down, make yourselves comfortable," the woman said, as Silwyn simply nodded, taking a seat at the edge of the couch, placing her hands in her lap.

When the strange woman spoke again, Silwyn merely looked up at her for a moment, she was busy casting nervous glances at Addy, and curious ones in the man's direction. The woman said, "okay, first off, have you told any of this to the Valintar or the Tavina and Tavinar? If not, I'll send word to them later. Second... explain that!" the woman pointed in the man's direction, and Silwyn followed her finger, but all she saw was empty space.

Great, everyone's gone completely mad, she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes and looked away, whispering, "explain what?" so low, she doubted that anyone could actually hear her.
Silwyn

Outsider (Open)

Postby Aidara on December 21st, 2010, 6:43 pm

oocMy filler post to get in post order and get Sai here

Having been given her instructions, Addy gratefully took Sira's hand as they party moved towards the new location. Internally, the woman was a mass of emotions, each one battling for the upper hand. Anger fought with confusion, directed at Ulric. Concern mixed with passion and the desire to protect for Sira.

Doing her best to smother all of the excess emotions and clear her mind, the Inarta clung to her Kelvics hand and plucked at the string that connected her mind to her sisters. That's all she had to do. After that, Aidara could feel exactly where Sai was, and if she concentrated enough, even tell what she was doing.

"I know where she is. I'll try and get her attention. Just lead me home and make sure everyone is comfortable, I'll need to concentrate." A soft squeeze to Sira's hand, a glare at Ulric and a glance over her shoulder to make sure Silwyn was keeping up and Addy reverted inward, calling for Sai, no longer seeing where they were going or realizing when they reached the Aerie that she still shared with her twin, not having yet moved into her own. All the while, Addy called out to her sister, just repeating her name and thrusting her need for Sai through their connection.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Ulric on December 21st, 2010, 8:53 pm

Ulric was not expecting the short woman to come bursting into their midst like an apoplectic hedgehog, but he managed to keep a straight face as she spoke to him in a hostile tone, which soon became mollifying – as insincere as the words might be – and then hostile again. Perhaps I’m not the only one who suffers from mood swings, he sighed, noticing that she bore a gnosis mark on one of her arms. It seemed familiar, but he couldn’t place it. He studied her for a moment, watching the panoply of emotions cross her face, his own lips twitching as she glared at him, perhaps thinking that he wouldn’t be so bold as to dangle her upside down until she passed out. “Ah, I see the game is up, he spoke with a grin, his tone laden with sarcasm. “I was just about to violate your lover, but now I might have to think twice.”

Sira, it seemed, was not in the mood for banter. Ulric did not perceive the furtive glance she cast behind him, but when she spoke, he knew that she was troubled. “As you wish,” Ulric replied. He hefted his crossbow and began to follow, wondering who this Sai person was, and if Catabasis was a servant of sorts. Ulric did not move with any great alacrity. He ambled through the corridors, a cheeky grin on his face, forcing the others to halt every so often so he could catch up. It wasn’t as if this was his problem, after all – as long as Leo waited to unleash his powers. Petch, he even has my blessing, so long as he waits until I’m safely away from here. I just don’t want any blood on my hands.

Ulric had never set eyes upon the Aeries before, but he decided that he did not like them. It was the same in every city. Having grown up in a slum, he felt an enduring bitterness for the privileged classes, and contempt for the power they held over him. His grin turned into a scowl, and then Sira was ushering him through the doors of her chamber, telling him to make himself comfortable. I’d be more comfortable with hemorrhoids, he thought as he stalked around the edges of the room, not taking a seat. It didn’t take Sira long to get down to business. No, we are most certainly not going to the Valintar with this, unless you want this entire city to go up in flames. Ulric was beginning to regret confiding his suspicions in her, for until he knew Leo’s purpose, he was determined to protect his brother from these people. He was about to speak when Sira looked past him, and spoke the fateful words: “explain that!” Ulric gaped at her. How was she able to see his familiar, which should have been invisible to all eyes but his own? For its own part, the Gasvik – which was sporting a pair of horns today – shrieked in rage and lunged at Sira, perhaps intending to tear her throat out. Ulric leapt between them, narrowly managing to force the Gasvik back. “No! Leave her alone!” he shouted, and then, “what the petch is wrong with you?

“Kwdka alak bitch aeokdm owene!” the Gasvik spat at him, circling to one side so it could get to Sira. Ulric didn’t know what the petch was going on, but he wasn’t going to let Sira get hurt. Not yet, at least. It was possible that the Gasvik was trying to protect him, but he didn’t know from what.

“Calm down!” he waved a finger at the Gasvik. “Use your words, damn you!”

“Petch adawm iwekd amw wpals petch petch! Lwka wnewio the sdom wnewi oane. Petch!”

I said your words, not your favorite word, Ulric sighed. “Are you going to calm down?”

“Ajadm uada oawk awn ernsk,” the Gasvik said peevishly.

“I suppose that’s a yes,” Ulric frowned, for while the Gasvik didn’t seem any less enraged, it had stopped circling. “Are you going to apologize?”

“Jawmo petch!”

“I said, are you going to apologize?”

“Mwena owk mwnl wunjd awunl,” grumbled the Gasvik.

Ulric shot a glance at Sira. “I think he’s sorry,” he lied, and then frowned again. “See what you’ve gone and done? He’s upset now. I won’t be able to get a moment of sleep tonight, thanks to you.”

OOCOnly Ulric and Sira can see/hear the Gasvik
Last edited by Ulric on April 26th, 2011, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ulric
The Warrior-Poet

Words: 629666
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2010, 5:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Donor (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Sira on December 21st, 2010, 10:07 pm

Sira jumped back as the strange invisible creature lunged at her throat, almost drawing her sword to defend herself. Luckily Ulric managed to block it's attempt at eating her, and Sira watched with an increasingly amused expression on her face as Ulric interacted with the critter. The little monster didn't seem to speak common, but it could certainly swear. Sira wondered briefly where it might have picked up such foul language, and her amused expression grew wider.

When Ulric finally calmed the thing down and turned to her he could easily see she was only seconds away from bursting with laughter. "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe he just needs a treat or something? Does he like pastries? We have lots of pastries." Sira glanced over at Aidara and Silwyn, expecting to see the same amused expressions on their faces and instead got looks that said something along the lines of, Have you lost your petching mind? It was then Sira realized... "Wait. You guys can't see this thing?"

Somehow Sira was able see the strange creature, when the others weren't. Maybe it was her eagle eyes, maybe it was something else, but this whole situation just kept getting weirder and weirder. Turning her attention back to Ulric she asked, "So what? Is there a mage or something under all that muscle? You don't see too many people walking around with invisible pets that aren't some kind of mage."

Sira didn't know what to think. The man didn't look like a mage, but she could sense some kind of power in him. Something familiar, something that she could only faintly sense when Addy was around but it was a lot stronger with Ulric. And there was a darker feeling with him as well, something she didn't like. Was it the man, or something else? Sira shook her head, returning to matters at hand. "And you still haven't answered my first question, have you told anybody about this?"

OOC NoteMeant to post this earlier, but since this is so late into the Winter, Aidara and I have gone ahead and assumed that all our threads finish as planned. Addy is now an Endal, and Sira is her eagle. ..If you haven't figured that part out yet.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Silwyn on December 21st, 2010, 10:47 pm

Silwyn watched as the woman sprang backwards, a look of terror or perhaps confusion across her face, and the man lunged forward, as if blocking her, as if something was in the way. What the heck? she wondered, there's nothing there. My, they've both gone absolutely mad! Silwyn thought to herself as she sat on the couch next to Addy, glancing at her periodically, nervously, as the man spoke to the empty air next to him. Well not spoke, scolded was a far better word!

“Calm down!” he waved a finger at the empty air. “Use your words, damn you!” he said, Silwyn turned away... yup absolutely mad, she thought, wondering when Sai was going to come and break up this insanity, knowing that she tended to wind up wherever Addy was, at least, eventually, and if she knew the girl in the way she thought she knew her, she wasn't going to stand for anybody's crap.

“Are you going to calm down?” the man spoke into the air, Silwyn rolled her eyes, as she looked away from everyone. Did this man honestly expect them to believe him? she wondered, as she reached her hand across the couch, silently praying that Addy would hold onto it, so that she herself, would have some semblance of normalcy to hang onto until Sai crashed the proverbial party.

Silwyn had to admit, for once, she was almost looking forward to the Endal's arrival, for the simple reason that she would, hopefully, put an end to all of this, and perhaps knock some sense into the man who was still arguing with the air, “I said, are you going to apologize?”

Silwyn paid him no more mind, the man was crazy, and crazy people didn't need to be listened to. Oh Sai, as much as I dislike you, and you dislike me, I wish you would get your butt over here a little sooner and witness this lunacy for yourself, Silwyn thought to herself.

When the man had finished yelling, the woman said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe he just needs a treat or something? Does he like pastries? We have lots of pastries." The woman glanced over at Aidara and Silwyn. Silwyn was inching closer and closer to Addy, safety in numbers, right?

"Wait. You guys can't see this thing?" the woman asked. "What thing?" Silwyn began, taking a deep breath, and risking a confused, and slightly irritated look up at the woman. "There's nothing there, it's just air," another pause, "empty air," there was an emphasis on the word empty. "You're suggesting we feed the air, scrumptious, and hard to come by, yummy pastries!" Silwyn exclaimed as her voice raised a little, and she gritted her teeth, eyes starting to blaze as they looked up at the other woman.

And everyone's bloody mad, she added silently to herself, as she looked all about the room, not knowing a safe place to rest her eyes. And I'm stuck in a room with them, she ended, silently to herself, for good measure.
Silwyn

Outsider (Open)

Postby Sairque on December 22nd, 2010, 3:02 am

The man before her, a bandage wrapped around his head and impeding the general use of his left eye, stared grimly at a spot on the floor. Despite the new sensory handicap, his Eagle showed no sign of breaking their bond. The problem was mental for him, he no longer felt he could carry out his responsibilities as a hunter—the main responsibility of a Rider as they actually had few occasions to enter into a defensive capacity. Four days ago he had been involved in a fight with another Endal, resulting in the wound that prevented him from sighting down the shaft of an arrow.

“Aireek, trust your Eagle. Gerro has made it clear that he has full faith in your abilities. Even if you had lost your Eagle over this, I wouldn’t have let you get away from me. After Aidara,” the healer that had tended to the combatants, in addition to occupying the official position of Sairque’s sister,” has indicated to me that you’ve recovered enough not to bleed all over everything, I have several responsibilities I need you to take care of,” she informed him, sharp eyes catching the way his back straightened and head lifted fractionally. Perfect “First, I’ve noticed that several of the younger Endals have yet to develop any camaraderie with any older and more experienced Riders. You’re going to acclimate to the changes in your visual acuity by engaging them in unarmed combat. Try to build some sort of relationship, but focus on your own adaptation first.”

He was looking at her face now, skeptical. “You want discipline,” the lanky man posited carefully. Bingo And that’s why, now that he was useless as a hunter (a temporary state, Sai was sure), he wasn’t at risk of being cast down the social well. Sai merely shrugged.

“Do your research,” the flight leader advised in dismissal. After he had turned away, Sai focused on the emotional bundle that was Addy. Anger, jealousy, longing, concentration. Addy knew she had been in a informal meeting, yellow eyes rested unseeing on a masterful vase, but there were no blatant signs of distress to back the scrutiny. She had forced herself not to block the twin out despite her bond to Sira. Discipline. Sai had become aware of her sister’s determined presence half way through the meeting with Aireek but, after deciding there was no danger, had put it on the back burner.

Aidara, the dyer, and Sira are here with an outsider, Catabasis informed her, listening to the common being spoken not thirty feet from him. The channel opened further and she heard bits of conversation from the common room of their home. The bond between them was, by nature, far more open than the one she shared with her sister. They always knew what the other was doing, where they were, their emotional state, and even what they were thinking. He was currently in the aerie, resting off a delicious dinner of some marine animal. After being trapped in the mountain for several days during foul weather, he was most certainly taking advantage of his abilities to venture off for tasty morsels. The Eagle had felt Addy’s part of Sai’s mind flare to life, as well, and stepped in smoothly. The flight leader would be trying to figure out as much of the situation as possibly before heeding the beckoning, she did have responsibilities around here after all. They are rather animated, he summarized dryly, and Sairque couldn’t help but smile and shake her head as she headed for home.

No, having an outsider in her home wasn’t a development to smile over, but there would be a good reason. Aidara knew her. Inside and out. She knew that the flight leader had already suppressed 90% of her emotions and was operating methodically. With no danger present, information and deliberation were vital.

It was with this expectancy that she pushed open her aerie door, and, after closing it softly behind her, strode toward the group gathered in her dwelling. There was neither hostility nor warmth in her yellow gaze as it swept over the occupants. The man and Sira were standing, Silwyn and Addy were sitting next to each other on the couch. Someone had decided that something was important enough to bring it to her attention. A conclusion that could be arrogant, or a simple explanation for the pull Addy had put on her coupled with a generally unwelcome person standing in her private quarters. It could be simple or it could be complex. Perhaps the man with the large crossbow and larger ears was commissioning something from the dyer and, naturally, Addy had found him, dragged Sira in, and planned to present the business arrangement to her flight leader sibling to get the ball rolling with Kaden.

Or perhaps they were discussing feeding invisible things; an objection from Silwyn had been the last thing she had heard before entering the room. She was more than aware that she was entering in the middle of the conversation and had no plan on trying to muddle out what was going on. It was inefficient. Silwyn and Sira were greeted with short nods, Addy with an expression of curiosity that would only be visible to the woman who knew her own face better than she did, and Ulric was sized up in the brief glance she gave him. Judgment was suspended. She wasn’t here for a social event, she wasn’t here to welcome everyone to her home, she was here because someone had wanted her here.

If everyone didn’t quiet down and allow Aidara to volunteer the information herself, Sai would interrupt with a firm but polite, “Excuse my interruptions, everyone.” In common, no less, an awkward tongue but one she had a decent grasp on even if colored by a Nari accent. “To what do I owe the pleasure of hosting this gathering?” Manners weren’t something held at any kind of value in Wind Reach, but time around Kaden had rubbed off a few phrases.
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Outsider (Open)

Postby Aidara on December 28th, 2010, 7:02 pm

Throwing her feelings at Sai, when the woman on the recieving end was doing her best to ignore and block said feelings, had taken all of Aidara's concentration. Finally giving up and opening her eyes, the healer stumbled back in surprise. Sira was backing away from something Addy couldn't see, Ulric was yelling at her favorite chair, asking it questions that it was apparently answering, even if not the way he intended.

Blinking in utter confusion Addy moved over next to Sira, taking her hand and placing her body half in front of the other womans. It was an instinctive protective gesture, despite the fact that Addy was the smaller of the two. Green eyes flickered back and forth between Ulric, the chair and the empty space between the two that Sira focused her intense gaze on.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of hosting this gathering?" The tracking device in Addy's head had failed to alert her of Sai's presence. Spinning to face her sister, still clasping Sira close, the healer sighed "I brought them here, though I don't know what's going on right now. I was too busy calling for you and being ignored, lovely sister. Sira found this man, and then I found her, and was told to find you." There was only one person other than her twin that could order Aidara around, and so she didn't feel the need to explain exactly who demanded she bring her sister into their presence. Shrugging, Addy silently pleaded with her sister to accept the situation, at least for now, with the outsider being in their personal quarters. There was something important going on. "They're also yelling at invisible things, and no one has explained anything to me and I would rather like to know what the petch is going on." Still awkward about her new authority, Addy usually let her Endal status slip away, reverting back to her more Avora-like ways. However, when she noticed she was able to shrug her cloak of authority back into place... kind of. "I mean explain now"

oocWe need to kill off Silwyn. Also, sorry took so long to respond, especially with my post being as lame as it is.<3
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext