Kelvic Looking for Friends (& Maybe a Bondmate?) in Syliras

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Kara Moonflame on March 5th, 2016, 1:39 am

Hi guys. This is my first time RP-ing in Mizahar, so please bear with me.

Kara is a tabby Kelvic who has just returned to Syliras after traveling for a couple months. She would love to make some new friends so she wouldn't feel so awkward walking around the city alone. Since she's a Kelvic, she also has an instinctual urge to find a bondmate, and though she hasn't found one yet, maybe she could find one in Syliras...?

Kara is smart, kind, and trustworthy, but she can also be very shy when first meeting people. She loves to explore the city, so she could maybe meet someone that way?

I'm totally open to other ideas, so don't feel like you have to conform. You can message me via PM or just by responding to this thread. Let's RP!
Kara Moonflame
Player

Words: 3572
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2016, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on March 5th, 2016, 2:55 am

I'd be interested in threading with you. Perhaps Jade would as well. And the two could encounter. Kara while out strolling the streets or something? Anyways, welcome to Mizahar!

Just let me know if you'd like to thread. My PM box is always open. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2