Just Trying to Start a Storyline Over in Sunberth...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Chrysa on April 8th, 2016, 4:09 am

Hey everyone! So Chrysa/Besra needs threads. Flashbacks, season challenges, whatever, I would love to just work on something. Right now, social threads aren't really her cup of tea. She only interacts when she absolutely has to, and even then she's very short and terse. Maybe you try to mug her, maybe she mistakes you for someone who ripped her off when she serviced them. Any of this sounds cool? Then send me a PM! Also, if you have thread suggestions, then I'm more than willing to hear what your ideas are.

So yeah, lemme know if you're interested.

Tenta
Chrysa
Player

Words: 8249
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2016, 12:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Zen Tanka on June 26th, 2016, 7:23 pm

Hey, so Hanzo needs money (and social skills), thus I don't see why my thief wouldn't try to mug a seemingly defenseless girl. He is currently residing in Sunberth also!
Zen Tanka
I am more than my name

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2016, 10:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook