Problems, solutions and drinks.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 9th, 2016, 11:38 pm

29th day Spring, 516AV

It was later in the afternoon when a woman entered the Rearing Stallion. First thing she did was grab a table somewhere in the corner. She still wore her plate armor as she just came from a training session with her patron. Apparently she was still utter garbage at horse riding. Well, could she get a break? She was trying to get used to riding on Rosalind, but that horse was wilful and hated any kind of reigns. It made riding her quite... difficult for the inexperienced rider.

After the woman ordered a dinner from the waiter, she started looking around the tavern. There were quite the number of patrons today. Maybe she could have a nice partner for dinner, but then again she was hoping that no one would take interest in her. If a woman came over, she was usually followed suit by men who wanted to try their luck with them. And that was something the squire didn't want today. All she wanted was to enjoy her dinner and maybe try a bit of ale again.

And of course there was this one guy that couldn't read the situation and went to try his luck. "Hello lovely. What's a pretty lady doing all by herself?", he asked in a smooth voice. Of course the guy didn't know that Revy wasn't into men at all, so he was just making a fool out of himself right now.
"It ain't any of yer business, now lay off. I ain't interested in whatever ya got te say.", she said making sure her sunberthian accent shone through.

One of the man's friends recognized Revy and urged the guy to back off. Not knowing what his friend meant with his signs, the guy walked back and listened to what he had to say. He almost went as white as a sheet when he heard some of the less savory rumors about her. The woman could only gniffle. She didn't particularly care if people were afraid of her. As long as those that she held dear knew that was sincere in wanting to become a knight, despite the hardships so far.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Irathia on May 11th, 2016, 3:11 am

Irathia sat in the Rearing Stallion, she heard about the place and decided to check it out... She didn't really... Know, how to do anything socially wise. The amount of people in the Rearing Stallion made Irathia a wee bit uncomfortable... The noise shook her head, with the shouting and the laughter... Just, everything about the place was frustrating her... Irathia ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back and clearing her vision, the hood was pushed back as well. She sighed loudly when a man came up to her. She scowled at him, she was not in the mood for any man wanting to get some time with her.

"Hey miss, how are you doing." The man said, flashing a smile.

"I am not in the mood right now." Irathia mumbled as she looked away, the man placed a hand on her shoulder and pulled her to look at him.

"Hey don't be like that hun."

"I said I am not in the mood, are you deaf?" She said louder, she showed him her pointed teeth, he was shaken a bit and the hand left her shoulder. She stopped showing off her pearly whites and went back to thinking, assuming the man was leaving. She turned her head to see him get rejected again by another woman, which brought a smile to Irathia's face as she went back to staring off into space.
Irathia
Player

Words: 99507
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 17th, 2016, 11:50 pm

Once Revy's order had been delivered, she started to slowly eat. It seemed that today it was a mixture of fish, potatoes and some kind of vegetable she didn't recognize. But it tasted good and that's what mattered. It wasn't often that she ate here, but so far she hadn't been disappointed with the quality of the food. Though today was the first day in a long while that she'd try out some ale again.

Looking around the room, she saw a rather... peculiar person on the next table next to hers. What drew her attention in particular was the color of her left arm. It didn't seem to... fit her. This piked the woman's curiosity. The girl or woman seemed to have black long hair, but the rest she couldn't really see from where she sat. Would that girl accept an invitation? Though she didn't know, Revy still asked the waitress to call that girl over.

If the girl would just look over, Revy would simply wave. And if she were to come over to take a seat next to, or across her, the woman would introduce herself. "Hey, my name's Revy Hiroe, may I know yours?" At the same time, she would carefully analyze who she was dealing with. All in all she wasn't a sight for sore eyes, but definitely not one that was just sight pollution. She also noticed a few of the scars and asked about them: "What's up with the scars? Got into bad fights a lot?"
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Irathia on May 25th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Irathia was rather surprised when a maid walked up to her and told her about a woman that was interested in her. This surprised Irathia... Then again, her arm was completely visible. She ran her hand through her hair in annoyance as she pushed her self out of her chair. She sighed and looked over at the woman as she began to walk over.

What surprised her the most was the green eyes, she hasn't really seen (presumably) human with greens before. Then again she hasn't seen much in other people when she was a slave. The tattoo also caught her eye. Other than that she didn't find her that interesting, sure she might have been a bit attractive but nothing really tugged at Irathia... She went over and pulled out a chair and sat in it. The head ache that was forming due to how loud the tavern was preventing her from really following polite etiquette.

"Name is Irathia... Also, my scars are my business. Some bad things happened to me and now I got scars on my back." She said, rubbing her eyes slightly, the headache was making her grumpy. "Excuse me, I am just have a headache. Not used to how loud it is." Irathia said. "Now what about the tattoo? That looks pretty interesting." She asked.
Irathia
Player

Words: 99507
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 4:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets