Hello there~!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello there~!

Postby Silvia Frigisnow on May 20th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Hello! You can just call me Silv if you want. I'm fairly experienced in the role play community, having been rping in one form or another for about eight years now. Embarrassingly enough, I didn't actually know what it was called until recently, in the past year or so, and I was usually using scriptive, worse yet scriptive oneliners. Though from there I mostly taught myself to rp descriptive... my longest rp so far is actually almost 500 words and it took me forever because I'm a rather slow writer.
----
After figuring out that it was role play, I began searching for sites to rp on. I am active in several fandom rp sites and plan on being here as well. I was, just this morning, waiting for others to come online on the aforementioned sites and decided to search for a unique rp site. One like this. Actually, Mizahar is exactly what I was looking for; original and unique, allowing a wellspring of ideas from all parties... all around it looks wonderful so far!
----
Either way, I look forward to meeting and getting to know you all and, once I'm done with my character, possibly rping with you. Branching off the statement about my chara, I'd like to know if this site supports HTML code as well?
Silvia Frigisnow
Player

Words: 3538
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2016, 2:06 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Hello there~!

Postby Ball on May 20th, 2016, 5:46 pm

It does in an offshoot way. You would have to look at BBCode. There are some neat things you can do, but it doesn't allow for the <p> based HTML tags as they would break the site's design.
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello there~!

Postby Silvia Frigisnow on May 20th, 2016, 7:15 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks for that!
Silvia Frigisnow
Player

Hello there~!

Postby Prophet on May 21st, 2016, 6:44 pm

Welcome! I see you've chosen Vantha. :D Let me know if you have any questions and please...have a great time!

-Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello there~!

Postby Silvia Frigisnow on May 22nd, 2016, 2:15 am

I will definitely let you know... this is a lot of information to absorb! Thank you so much! :)
Silvia Frigisnow
Player