[Flashback 507 AV] Getting into trouble [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Adder on January 3rd, 2011, 2:06 pm

The pickpocket clearly didn't trust him, even though he had probably saved him from being beaten within an inch of his life and left to die from internal bleeding or hypothermia.
The thief claimed half of the man's pockets and ferally rummaged through the dead man's stashes. Adder thought it strange the little guy didn't repulse from the sight of such gore. Then again... He had also grown up on the streets of Sunberth, the sensitives never made it.

"I was once like you were, young and desperate. Stealing from others to survive..." he said. "Besides... I needed some action."
He presented his hand for a firm strong handshake "I'm Adder and, you'll get your share." He smiled, displaying his thin jagged canines.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on January 6th, 2011, 3:14 pm

"I was once like you were, young and desperate. Stealing from others to survive..." Jokor just snorted at the Other kid's reason, nobody in sunberth worked out of sympathy. "Besides... I needed some action." A wiry grin made its way on jokor's face after that statement and he gave him a weary glance, not thrusting the guy after that, who knows he might decide he looked good to relieve his frustrations on him.
"I'm Adder and, you'll get your share."
With that in mind he gave a suspicious glance at the outstretched hand, he knew that he was supposed to grab and shake it from what he saw other people do... But then again, that guy that he saw shaking somebody's hand dropped dead a few seconds later foaming at the mouth.
Still jokor reached out for the other boy's hand but grabbed it at the wrist and gave it a sharp yank so that he could see if he was hiding something in his palm.
Seeing nothing, he let out a relieved sigh and just grabbed it and shook.
"You better give me my part, I might not be strong, but I know way's to get people back for what they did.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Adder on January 7th, 2011, 9:48 am

Adder snorted at the streetrat's comment and almost laughed out loud. Get back at him? Sure...

After a couple of minutes he said, "let's get out of here before someone finds us. What've you got kid?" Rayne hadn't found anything of value, unfortunately. He stood up and dusted the snow from his knees. There was nobody in the street and it seemed as if all of Sunberth was in a solacing slumber.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on January 8th, 2011, 1:48 pm

After shaking the boy's hand he just went back to his job of searching trough the pockets of the body, A small smile crept on his lips, though it was kinda hard to see, when his hand felt a purse in one of the pockets, it didn't feel like there was a lot in it, but loots loot isn't it?
he quickly glanced at the other guy seeing as he was still searching the other guy's pockets he quickly and stealthy hid it in his pockets, there wasn't a lot of miza inside so he wasn't going to share with that guy, even if he helped him. Besides, that guy looked like he was well fed and had a job, he lived on the streets he needed that money more then him!
"let's get out of here before someone finds us. What've you got kid?" The other kid lstood up.
"I didn't find a damned thing, stupid drunk, probably thought he could get some money if he beat me up."
He stood up to not bothering to dust himself off.
"But yeah, lets scram before his buddies show up." Jokor began walking away from the corpse.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Adder on January 14th, 2011, 5:35 pm

"I didn't find a damned thing, stupid drunk, probably thought he could get some money if he beat me up." Adder's brow arched. He could sniff out the lie as if it was dung.
Rayne forcefully grabbed hold of the kids collar and stared down at him. "Nobody would think you had any money... Obviously you either stole his purse or tried to..." he spat on the snowy ground. "Pah... Get lost kid." Adder didn't want to kill the boy for said reasons. Dishonesty however was something he could ill take. Then again, Sunberth had most likely forced the boy to become what he was. He pushed him away.

"You're lucky I don't want anymore blood" he said in an attempt to scare or intimidate the youth. The snow beneath the tug was crimson red and began to melt.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on February 15th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Jokor glared at the man as he spat on the snow in front of his feet, his tone not setting Jokor on the edge.
"He probably was an idiot and he was drunk to boot. You think that guy could have made that connection?" Jokor defended himself. Not being afraid or intimidated by the man in the least.
When the man suddenly pushed him he set a foot back trying to keep his balance unfortunately for him the corpse he was walking away from only a few moments ago was in the way, stumbling over the corpse he fell down on the blood tainted snow, his raggy clothes full with the filth.
Jokor growled in anger, becoming as red faced as the blood that now coated his clothes.
"You don't want no more blood? well sucks for you!" He grunted out in anger before he pushed himself back onto his feet. He stood up.
"Because I am going to beat it out of you either way!"
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous