[Note by Kaleidoscope] Brendero Marim

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Brendero Marim

Postby Brendero Marim on July 15th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Brendero Marim

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 12, Spring, 498 AV
Birthplace: Alvadas

Appearance: Brendero is a young, skinny boy wearing usual, boring clothes that can be found anywhere. His messy, dark hair fits well with his grey eyes. Overall, he could be considered charismatic, at least after a nice bath.

Character Concept

Even though he is young, Brendero is full of ambition already. Unlike most of the people he knows, he has head full of greatness. Father kept telling him to live low, to not attract any attention, but he does exactly the opposite. Brendero is full of ideals which he adheres to, even though it makes him naive at times. Still full of youth, curiosity and energy, which usually get robbed by the relentless time.

Character History

Brendero was born to a family of leatherworkers. However, his mother died when he was five when giving birth to his brother. Since then, Brendero was a middle child, for he had an older brother as well. Their father had it hard with three children and no support, but he managed to feed the family. There were arguments, but the three brothers usually got along, even though each one of them went a different way. Brendero found friends and together with them, he pulled pranks on people, which sometimes ended up in pickpocketing. And even when he was taught, he learnt to talk his way out of trouble - most of time. But recently, his father contracted an illness and soon after that died. With his two brothers moving out and seeking their own paths, Brendero was left alone in his family's house.

Language

Fluent Language: Common.
Basic Language: None yet.
Poor Language: None yet.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Rhetoric +20 from start 20 Novice
Scouting +15 from racial bonus 15 Novice
Intelligence +30 Starting 30 Competent

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Alvadas Location Changing
Lore of History: Alvadas

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (Dull)
-Linen/Wool Shirt
-Linen/Wool Pants
-Linen/Wool Undergarments
-Linen/Wool Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (wood)
-Brush (wood)
-Soap
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A leather glove for the right hand

Housing

House: By default the house will cost 500 GM and be the default measurements of 20x20ft. The house, also comes with a key which acts as a sort of compass that tugs the possessor of the key in the direction of the house which the key belongs to (It would be best described as two magnets attracting each other). The house includes a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Brendero Marim
Breeso

Words: 4743
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2016, 3:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Brendero Marim

Postby Kaleidoscope on November 5th, 2016, 7:56 pm

Hi there!

I'm not sure how active you are at the moment, but if/when you decide to return, there are a few, slight changes that I'd like you to make before I can remove this intervention and verify your Character Sheet with a green tick!

1. Skills: There is nothing wrong with your skills per say, however: Intelligence is quoted as, "Intelligence as a skill is the art of observing or infiltrating a target for the purpose of information gathering and then analyzing and utilizing this information."
    I can't fully see from Brendero's history how he could have feasibly learnt this. Rhetoric I can understand, but again with Scouting, "Scouting is the term for exploring beyond the known area to gain vital information about enemy forces or features of the environment for later analysis and/or dissemination."
    Please could you better explain how Brendero could have gained these skills?
  2. Clothing: You will need to specify whether he is wearing linen OR wool. Also, please pick a cloak OR a coat. Common mistake! :)

If you need any help, please PM me. I'm a great fan of characters with backgrounds like yours, and I would love to see you writing some more in Alvadas. Once you have messaged me, I will remove the intervention and you can be on your merry way :)

~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account