OOC Info Development Submissions

New locations, NPCs, and animals can be submitted for review here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

Development Submissions

Postby Ari'Ellin on December 30th, 2020, 1:47 pm

• Name: Sefia Fadington
  • Race: Human
  • Date of Birth: 90th Winter, 474AV
  • Place of Birth: Lhavit
  • Title/Occupation: Basketweaving
  • Skills: Weaving - 68, Storytelling - 56, Cooking - 41, Socialization -84, Foraging - 39, Singing - 15
  • Gnosis: None
  • Personality/History: Sefia was born and raised in Lhavit, never moving away from the cottage on Okomo Estates that she grew to love and admire. Her parents died when she was still a teenager, and soon her lover moved into the house and within months they had married and Sefia was pregnant with their first child.
    Since then, Sefia has had many children, all of whom have grown up and moved into their own homes to start their own families. Unfortunately, in 518AV, Sefia's beloved husband passed away due to an accident whilst hunting.

Sefia is a bright and vibrant woman who is desperately lonely, constantly looking for people to sit and talk to and enjoy the company of. As such, whether she is at home or selling her baskets at the market, she is always happy to engage in a conversation, no matter who you are.
    She is blissfully unaware of how this can impact others, and when people try to hurry the conversation along or excuse themselves from the conversation, Sefia tends to take offense and interpret this as rude, rather than someone politely trying to go about their business. It is easy to befriend Sefia, but equally easy to ffend her.
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Development Submissions

Postby Baiya on February 28th, 2021, 11:28 pm

This is my first try making an NPC so if I did anything weird with the skills go ahead and correct me!
  • Name: Lukans "Luke" Moontide
  • Race: Human, mixed (Drykas/Inarta)
  • Date of Birth: 491 AV
  • Place of Birth: Lhavit
  • Title/Occupation: Astronomer at Iraltu's Observatory
  • Skills: Land Navigation - 60, Astronomy - 72, Cartography - 38, Philosophy - 18, Writing - 31
  • Gnosis: None
  • Personality/History:Luke was born to a Drykas father and an Inartian mother. Both gave him a bold personality and a taste for adventure. Unfortunately, his mother fell ill when he was still rather young, and his father left them to return to a nomadic lifestyle. This made young Luke unable to leave his home, as he was suddenly the primary caretaker of a very sick woman. To sate his desire for travel and adventure without abandoning his mother, Luke turned to the stars.
    By the time his mother passed, Luke was well on his way to finishing the first draft of his star atlas project. Seeing his hard work and dedication, Ezrah took Luke under his wing and gave him a position at the observatory. Luke enjoys the work, and loves to share his passion with anyone who will listen.
Finals season has completely drained me of writing. Please stand by.
Baiya
Player

Words: 50485
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2019, 6:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Development Submissions

Postby Luminescence on May 10th, 2021, 4:55 pm

I realized I hadn't updated this thread in awhile, so just leaving a note here that all of the above NPCs have been approved and added to the appropriate locations! Some of them had some minor tweaks to their skills, but otherwise nothing major was changed. :)

Baiya, I'm not sure if you tried to include a picture with your submission or not. I added one of my own for the NPC you submitted, but if you had a different one in mind that just didn't show up properly, feel free to PM me and let me know and I'll adjust it accordingly.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Development Submissions

Postby Zach Grasswind on December 5th, 2021, 10:02 am

Submitting a little home for approval! Hopefully to be occupied mid-season. Nothing deducted from ledgers yet, but they can afford it.

Ember Cottage

Nestled among the waving pasture grass of the Okomo Estates, is the residence of Zach Grasswind, Dev’Ania, and the pairs two pets Ember (for whom the cottage is named) and Aki.

The small stone cottage sits just at the edge of a little grouping of houses with more than enough room in between for future expansions. The home’s location provides the couple and guests with a peaceful and scenic view over the misty mountains of the city and the Okomo pastures.

The outside of the cottage is welcoming, with a path of scattered stones leading to the wooden front door. The side of the cottage features a small garden that is surrounded by a low stone wall. The couple hopes to fill the garden with all sorts of plants and herbs that the family could use in their home, and for Dev’Ania’s shop.

Upon entering, guests can immediately feel the calm and cozy nature of the comfortable cottage. At present, there is one main room to serve as both a kitchen and a living space. One side of the room has a large hearth set in the middle of the wall and a newly scrubbed dining table and chairs.

On the other side of the room sits a couch and a smaller table. Connected to the main room is a door that leads to the couple’s simple bedroom.

Inventory :
*Bought by Zach
**Bought by Dev’Ania

*Starter home: 20x20 room with a hearth, *table, *2 chairs, *couch and small table

**Bedroom: A small 100sq ft room with a bed, chest, chair, *end table, and *dresser

Garden: A 12x12 stone walled garden.

Zach
Zach Grasswind is a Drykas hunter, originally a member of the Emerald Clan of Endrykas.
He came to Lhavit in 518av and now works as a hunter for the Jugged Hare.
Zach can often be found at the Hunter's Guild, or here in the home, he shares with his love, Dev'Ania.

Dev
Dev’Ania is a Konti from the Isle of Mura.
She came to Lhavit in 518av and soon established herself as a respected fortune teller. She now owns a business, The Nine Lives, where she offers her divination services.
Dev can usually be found at her shop, or here in the home she loves.

Ember
Ember is Dev'Ania's cat, and often accompanies her to work at The Nine Lives. The black house cat is very affectionate and loves to cuddle up against her owner and any visitors that come to the cottage. While most of the time Ember is sleeping, now that she shares a residence with Aki, she can be found playing with the much larger animal.

Aki
Aki is a Kalean Spicecoat dog belonging to Zach. She is being trained to track and hunt with him.
When not at work, Aki loves nothing more than to nose around the garden or sprawl in front of the hearth, sometimes with little Ember curled up with her.
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Previous