OOC Info [OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

A place to communicate with the rest of Wind Reach's Inhabitants!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[OOC Thread] Fire's Flock

Postby Azira on October 16th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Hello! Just letting you all know that I am in fact not dead. I'm just beyond busy with college and work and motivation is at a low point at the moment. So I am around the place but expect replies to be slow and intermittent.
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Emergence on October 19th, 2016, 3:13 pm

Az, I am in the EXACT same place as you. Extraordinarily busy week, trying to buy a car, personal issues, stressed to the max. Ugh. I am trying to get the post for New Colony up asap, but I probably wont have time until the weekend.

Until then its your guy's turn on the Market thread. At this point Niccolo is gone and wont be coming back to the thread. You may continue with each other or go off, buy things interact with other people or merchants (I hear Morwen's followers may have something cool going on... hint hint).

As always I want to remind you of modded threads. As an Assistant Storyteller my main job is you guys. More specifically RPing with you to get your characters where you want them to be (or where you don't want them to be, could go either way). Although with WR I have more duties as an AS since there is no one reigning directly over me and WR, but that does not mean I dont have time to mod threads. Please let me know of anything you guys may want to do!
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Azira on October 23rd, 2016, 9:35 pm

I'm waiting for Sira to post in the market thread although I may take up your offer of a modded thread in the meantime, we shall see.

I'm super duper busy with work, it's actually killing me and I'm having the worst time trying to fit college stuff around it but I hope that I'll have a bit more free time from here and out, which means more time for writing, hurrah!
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Emergence on October 23rd, 2016, 9:51 pm

My office is open Az! And I think everyone is really really busy with everything. I know us mods are. Dont feel bad about it.
Emergence
AS of Wind Reach

Words: 156715
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2016, 12:49 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on December 4th, 2016, 8:37 pm

You may have noticed that Emergence has been missing and has not logged on or been active for a month (with a lot of inactivity before that). Because of this situation, I'm going to close Wind Reach due to lack of a moderator because its so close to Season Change... (four days after in fact). I'm encouraging active people to migrate to another city.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous