[the blood pits]A lone wolf learns new trick(Shakaar close)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 1st, 2011, 8:48 pm

Day61 of Winter

Emilie had left the love of her lifes home to continue her journey. She wished she had at least left a letter for him stating her absence, but it was to late now. All Emilie wore was a thin flannel shirt that she had taken from Adder's woedrobe.

As she continued to walk the scent of old blood wafted into her nose. She sniffed and followed the scent. With her mouth watering and her eye twitching she headed underground. She walked for sometime when a place, filled with blood splattered walls and ragged, tattered men.

Emilie was shaking wildly as her mind raced. The urge to attack was high and the blood crave was almost unbearable. She quietly began to walk and sneak around with stealthy feet. She was trying to keep a low profile, which was kinda hard since she was a girl wearing nothing but a shirt tiptoeing around.
Last edited by Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 12:15 am

Shakaar
"What is the name of the god's is a petching woman doing in the death hole." muttered Shakaar to his twin soul. "Why don't you go ask her if your so curious" was Ahajii's half mocking reply. "Maybe I will... maybe I will."

Shakaar walked in the shadows to avoid being seen. He chose to see heat rather than light so as to keep a good view of the woman. She seemed to be smelling the air, and her heat signature was getting brighter. She was either frightened or she was angry. Either way her heart was beating fast and producing more heat.

When she neared him he whispered from the shadow, just loud enough for her to hear him. "What brings a pretty little woman like yourself into the pits?"

His voice was menacing, he had little practice with the art of socialization. He was a killer and he looked the part.
Last edited by Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 1:02 am

Emilie froze as she herd the voice. She looked around catiously. "Who wants to know?" her tone was soft and gentle as she spoke. Though her voice seemed calm and gentle, her ice colored eyes were wild. A low grumbling began to rise in her chest, feeling threatened by this stranger who was clothed in the shadows.

Though Emilie may have looked like a soft, kind young lady, it was deceiving. Insane, bloody thirsty, goarey thoughts rummaged through her head. Small giggles and chuckles escaped her, with her continous low grumble. Her eye began to twitch again, and the crave to kill was becoming unbareable. She was trying so hard to contain herself.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 1:27 am

Shakaar
The moment Shakaar spoke, the woman turned towards his voice and her heat signature brightened considerably. But now Shakaar pinned the emotion, this woman was a killer. You could see it in her eyes.

She may have attempted to hide in a gentle voice, but Shakaar had seen this look before. Though he had never fallen to the blood-lust many of his fellow fighters had. He blamed his stability on Ahajii, who always put in a balanced opinion on a subject.

When the woman asked about her questioner he answered her ruffly

"I do"and with this he stepped from the shadow and returned his vision to seeing light.

"Now I repeat my question. What is a pretty little thing like yourself doing in the pits."

He bent down slightly, both to seem less intimidating and to give himself a defensive position if she decided to attack. He stood at a massive 7 foot 5, but the blood-lust removed sense from your mind.
Last edited by Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 1:55 am

The growls deep in her chest grew louder as the masked voice began to approach. She really didn't know what to expect. Emilie figured it was best if she made herself seem tough and maybe he would back off.

Emilie's entire attitude changed when the 7 foot 5 inch Akalak faced her. Her dark thoughts went away and curiosity struck her. She had never seen one of the enormous blue creatures before. She stuck her head out a little and sniffed, taking in his scent. The wild look in her eyes vanished and she blinked. "I'm not sure." she finally replied to his question.

When the Akalak made himself seem less intimidating, Emilie relaxed more. She gently tugged on her shirt to make sure it was still covering her features up. She looked around for a moment and asked, "where am I anyway?" she scratched her dark chesnut hair and made sure her right eye was being covered.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 4:57 am

Shakaar
Shakaar laughed internally when this small woman tried to intimidate him. He could see that she was frightened but that she chose to manifest her emotion into aggression. It was a traditional and often instinctual reaction to fear, you either ran or you fought. She obviously was a born fighter, or at least was cultured to be one.

But when he stepped into the light a sudden change came over her. The blood-lust faded and a sort of curiosity came into her eyes. It looked as if she tried to locate his scent in the air. "What is this thing, half dog?" murmured Ahajii in disbelief... "I am not sure... but I intend to find out replied Shakaar.

"What do you mean you don't know why your here? You must know how you came to be here."

He now took a seat on a ledge and watched as she pulled on her shirt. Obviously modesty wasn't high on her priorities, but she was keeping herself covered almost absentmindedly.

"Your in the Blood-Pits hon."Not exactly the nicest place in the city. Especially for one who looks like she came straight out of Braga's place, no offence meant to you of course." With this statement he gave her a wink. She may look and act strange but she didn't feel evil. Besides who was he to judge anyone by their looks. He had killed more people then he could count. Mostly in cold blood at the order of a bloodthirsty crowd. No he would hear the young lady out.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 6:09 am

Emilie stood quietly for a moment. Why was she here? What brought her to such a crule place? Then it came to her. It was the scent off the blood. It lured her to this aweful place that his man referred to as he blood-pits, but as he said the word blood, Emilie's left eye would twitch.

She shook her head vigorusly to get her mind off the blood, and figured I was best not to say anything about that being the reason why she came. Once her mind as clear, Emilie cocked her head to the side, like a dog, in curiosity. "What's a Barag?" She asked with a quizzical look.

In this moment of wondering, Emilie began to move closer to him. She was trying to study him. New creatures always caught her attention. She had no sign of fear as she moved closer, taking a sniff now and again. So this is an Akalak... I wonder weather he bleeds like humans.. Dark thoughts entered her mind again.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 2nd, 2011, 4:00 pm

Shakaar
"This one has very strange habits" Ahajii said warily to his brother soul. "Yes indeed my brother, but at least for now she's harmless. I could break her with a single blow." answered Shakaar moodily.

"You've got to be kidding me... your asking me who Braga is? Haha don't worry about it kid, you'll find out soon enough." he ended this statment with a quiet laugh.

He watched as she moved closer to him. "Look at her eyes Shakaar, they are clouding" warned Ahajji. "So they are, so they are. She cannot escape the lust that quickly." Murmured Shakaar in reply.

"Come little lady, you must leave this place. I will show you the exit."

OOCSo how do you want to initiate combat?
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 9:05 pm

Emilie wondered by what he ment by her finding who Braga was, but she didn't question it. Emilie shook her head to refocus and keep her blood lusting from her mind. She continued to move closer as curiosity continued to poke at her.

Then when he told her she needed to leave, she stopped. Emilie looked at him with a puzzled look. "Why must I go?" She asked him. "I wish to stay." she stated. Something struck her again. Why did she want to stay? What could she possibly get from staying in such a foul place?

A small sigh was produced in her thought processing. She looked straight at the Akalak and her entire look changed. Strength and nobleness seemed to enter her. "If I am to leave anyway, may I atleast know your name?" she requested. Her eyes met his and she looked long and hard. There was something about him that got her attention. She was hoping she wouldn't have to leave. Emilie didn't mind the thought of sticking around.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Shakaar on January 3rd, 2011, 3:24 am

Shakaar
It seemed this woman had issues with personal space. In fact she was getting a little close for comfort when she suddenly stopped.

"You must go because the people here are not all as slow to action as I am. Many do not have full mental capacity and would sooner kill you than look at you. Not a good place for a woman to wander in"

In his last sentence Shakaar placed emphasis upon the word woman. He lowered his eyes to further the point.

When the woman spoke again she seemed to gain a purpose. She straightened and a look of peace filled her eyes. She asked only for his name.

"Well I would say that it would be unwise for you to remain here, but who am I to tell one to leave for matters of safety."

At this very moment a mental shift occurred inside the blue giant. Shakaar who had been dominant left his position, and Ahajii came to the forefront. The lighter of the twin souls was interested in this woman who had so many aspects to her personality. The time of his observance had ended. He would come and he would speak. This entire process took less than a second and because of it's metaphysical nature was not visible to the woman watching.

"My name is Ahajii. May I have the priveledge of knowing your's?"
Shakaar

Character sheet

Next