Alvadas, Fall 516 AV

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Alvadas, Fall 516 AV

Postby Kahll on August 24th, 2016, 11:00 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member, and am looking for threading partners within the parameters suggested by the title. I've pretty much set up everything other than that, and since I didn't come here for a single player experience, I thought that we should get together even before the season passes and begin plotting. The fall will surely be epic, and I'd like to be a part of it with all of you. Or as many as I can handle. Still, there's an entire season worth of time, so I'm not strapped with pessimism on that front.

Like I said, I'm a new guy, and as such I don't know people outside of the ones I ask questions about starting out. We could fix that! If you see this message, you should hit me up and we could plot something. That being said, I don't have a set plot in mind, other than Kahll's personal ones, but I'd like to hold off on those until I've really grounded myself on the site. They deserve good handling, and I'll implement them when I feel ready to do so.

For details about Kahll you should check the CS link under my name, but basically he takes Alvad distrust of magic to its extreme. His loathing is focused primarily on personal magic - mostly because it looks immediately magical, but given time to wrap his head around things, he'd likely find objection in most world magic too. All this comes from unsettling personal experiences, and is only bolstered by the common Alvad opinion is that magic is an enemy of illusion. While this is quite likely nonsense, such thoughts are way beyond his hater self.

I want to write with people. Come be my people! :)
Kahll
Player

Words: 30889
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2016, 8:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Alvadas, Fall 516 AV

Postby Lrel on August 28th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Hello! If I remember correctly, we spoke in your introduction thread, but I wanted to make sure you knew I was up for plots this Fall.

Cosimia doesn't practice magic (thank the Gods :p) but I'm sure we could find plenty for them to talk about. She's a pacifist, and it would be interesting for her to meet someone with such an intense hatred.

You can drop me a PM now, or at the season change, if you think you'd like to thread.
Lrel
Player

Words: 20713
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2015, 8:17 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)