Endrykas, Riverfall and Kenash flashbacks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Allassanachassanya on August 24th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Hi there folks!

I know this is a bit of a broad spectrum, but I'm looking for flashback writing partners for these places.

So, here goes!
Endrykas
    (Winter 13th 513 - Spring 36th 514)

Ssanya is found by a patrol in her human form, and lives in Endrykas a bit until she is found out for being a dhani, and effectively thrown out. I'm looking for someone who was around then and would like to throw out a dhani? If you're looking to increase your standing in Endrykas, then this might be helpful.

Riverfall
    (Spring 58th 514 - Autumn 73rd 514)

Again, Ssanya lives in Riverfall until they find out she's a maledictor, when she is made to feel unwelcome and leaves for Kenash. I'm looking for someone who perhaps dislikes malediction, or magic or something, and wants to get in a verbal possibly physical fight with a dhani.

Kenash
    (Winter 32nd 514 - 69th Summer 516)

For Kenash, all I'd like is a writing partner who would perhaps like to have a dhani friend who now lives in Alvadas? Or maybe someone who wants to learn malediction, because Ssanya would be more than willing to teach her favourite magic.

Also, I'd like to say that I'm also looking for any and all people open for a RP. Ssanya's in Alvadas currently, but if you want a thread in one of the above cities, just because, then hit me up. :)
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Lrel on August 28th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Hello!

My character, Cosimia, is also in Alvadas. I don't believe I have room for flashbacks in any of those time slots, but I'd love to plot with you once the season changed.

If you'd like to brainstorm some, go ahead and drop me a PM. :)
Lrel
Player

Words: 20713
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2015, 8:17 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)