Clash of Commanders(Alexander Faircroft)

Garland and Alex have a mock battle with their squads

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Garland on August 25th, 2016, 12:40 am

Summer 26

Leadership was something all squires are taught eventually, some focusing on it, others just to know that some orders while morally dubious would be strategically. For Garland though, it was a chore.

He was never meant to lead, he was meant to get orders and ignore them if they were stupid. Not only that, Garland had to lead his squad of squires against someone else's own squad. He had led a small group before, but they did end up beaten almost instantly.

To be fair they were fighting some amazingly skilled fighter that could have easily taken down a few knights on his own.

His squad of squires had Oriana, Lilly, Narick, and a new squire by the name of Rolf.

Rolf was a strange one to say the least, he didn't talk much, he wielded a large longsword, he would call it a greatsword, but it's simply a longsword, and if you tell him otherwise, he's liable to punch you in the face. That itself is not strange, the strange part was Rolf was as durable and strong as a ox at a size smaller than Garland, being 5'2.

This small man tackled Garland and actually lifted him up. This lineup was an odd one, but well balanced. Garland didn't know the people all too well, but they did try and jump him in the forest for an exercise once, they were good, but they needed to work together better.

Rolf was the odd one out, striking out on his own, he occasionally listened to orders but he would ignore them if he felt it was the wrong decision. He was a loner, and that was bad for the team as a whole.

Garland would have rather had Sylvia here, she was smart, thought-on-her-feet, quick, and knows magic better than Lilly, although Lilly's skill with a blade was nearly unmatched, especially since her favored blade was so uncommon.

Garland looked at his crew, Oriana could hold and swing a large battleaxe, but she was also rather good with her shortbow. Garland didn't know who he was going to be fighting, but they wouldn't expect the archers to be better at swinging axes than shooting, if they decide to attack the archers at the back they would get a nasty surprise from Ori.

"Alright, we're going to have a mock battle with another group of squires, they should be here soon. Ori, Narick stay at the back, pick your shots, don't hit any of our own team. Rolf, go to the left flank, make sure no one blindsides our archers, Lilly, to the right, throw fire at them and if they get close, use that weird sword of yours." Garland didn't like being in the open, but there was no place to ambush the other squad from.

"Ugh, I should be the one leading, I'm the senior squire here." Lilly complained and went over to Oriana and Narick.

"I don't think so, I'm the best archer here, I should be one leading, being a knight is in my blood, unlike others here." Narick replied with a cocky smirk. Oriana just stood there, trying to keep the two from trading blows.

"What does that suppose to mean!?" Lilly just glared at Narick, these two had been butting heads for a long time now, whenever Garland sees them together, a fight or argument was close at hand.

Rolf just stood there, his sword was as tall as he was, even taller maybe, but he had little difficulty wielding the blade. He watched the two bicker with annoyance in his eyes and just stabbed his blade deep into the ground and sat down on the ground and leaned on the large sword.

Garland simply sighed, at least Ori was nice and listened to him. "I hope the other team is just as unprepared as we are."
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Alexander Faircroft on August 25th, 2016, 5:14 am

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

The march into the training grounds was slow and staggered. Purposeful. Alex was trying to make a point, his group wasn’t the best but they’d get the job done. Will, Cameron, Sylvia , and Elise, with himself in the mix it was a team that had all the bases covered. The day prior he’d spent almost all of it helping to work out the squire’s kinks in their styles. And because of this not only had he earned the respect of the squires around him he’d earned the right to have them call him a leader. Still though the march into the training grounds was drawn out. A tactic of Alex’s own design to unsettle his opponents.

Recently Alex had been looking at things from the larger perspective, turning the small tactical notes of his into large strategic advantages. Trying to raw a parallel between them was what separated a commander from a foot soldier. Perhaps this was what Greyheart had been trying to drill in him from the beginning? Either way the squires behind him chatted amongst themselves, yet there was no dissention amongst his ranks. He’s put a stop to that right off the bat with a less than gentle nature. Reminding them that if they wanted to survive, not win but survive they’d have to trust those around them and petty squabbles wasn’t going to get them anywhere.

“Right. Were up against another squad, equally well trained but I highly doubt the teamwork amongst them is as good as ours is. So work as a unit, However it most likely will have us battling individually to start. So, simply put. Don’t get drawn into a prolonged one on one fight, save your energy for the thing that matters the big clash, let them wear themselves down.” Alex commanded with a strange tone, both soothing and commanding, powerful and yet gentle, intimidating yet reassureing. It was a strange oddness that accompanied him.

Stepping up into the training grounds Alex creaked and clanked like the walking armoury he was. This was a competition and in this instance he wanted to make sure that he was well equipped for any situation. Flanked on either side by two squires Will and Cameron further back and Elise and Sylvia to his left and right. A walking V-formation, one that Alex had thought might try to intimidate the others, spark off and unnerve his opponents in a simple display of organization and planned action.

Still as they drew closer he could hear the other team still bickering about who should be the leader, who should take charge and why. And now Alex was glad he’d quelled those thoughts the moment he took command. However seeing his opponents before him stuck him a little odd. Oriana, the battle axe and bow, and odd mix but one he’d have to be wary of. Lilly, magic and mettle, plus that blade of hers made her a wild card. Narick, the loner; or as some referred to him the wolf, mostly as he never took orders well from anyone except his patron. Rolf was the new kid on the block, Short and squat but scary strong. Alex knew garland was kind of a beast, however seeing the lad lift Garland off the ground in full plate was something truly worrying.

Working on shock factor now Alex drew his great sword from it’s sheath and rested it on his shoulder. The seven feet of unyielding steel giving the impression he wanted. He was going to give no-one and easy victory. With a small smirk he stood opposite Garland.
“Well at least I now know who I’m up against in this little clash. Wanna set some ground rules so no-one gets too badly injured?” Alex’s tone shifted, less of the squirming little kid that Garland had seen prior nor the depressive timid man he’d seen. No this was the man Alex was destined to be later in life. Standing tall Proud and full of confidence. Exuding the aura of one who knew what he was doing. That emanating feeling of a leader finally in the correct place. Golden locks blowing in the wind and golden beard framing his jaw. He almost looked like a different man. He kind of had to, mostly as he had to instil confidence in his squad and boost their moral whilst demoralising his opponents.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on August 29th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Garland just stared at Alex as he walked up to them. The others had stopped their bickering and focused on Alex's squad.

Even the most boisterous and arrogant of the squires paused as they walked up the rabble that is Garland's group. The others had already drawn their weapon, Alex had a reputation, he was silent, a loner, but the Alex here was not the socially awkward but dependable person everyone had known. The person in front of them was a leader, or at least the makings of one.

"We are fighting a knight?" Rolf asked and pulled out his blade from the ground. He was still new to the squires and thus he didn't know Alex was just another squire.

The others were very much intimidated by Alex's aura and how he carried himself. Garland on the other had was quite elated. "Alex! Finally! I remember the days you just become a squire, now look at you! A leader came out of the shell. It's good to see my hunch was right."

Alex's tactic of trying to shock or intimidate Garland did not work, although his squad was a different story, everyone was on edge now, usually this would be a good thing, but they were on edge because they were scared, they wouldn't admit it, but Alex scared them, and that would lead them to make poor decisions.

Luckily for them their fearless(and clueless) leader was not afraid. "Rules ey? For the squad I would think this exercise would to build teamwork and for the leaders to train themselves about leadership, I would suggest we sit back and let them duke it out so we can focus on 'leading', like those higher-ups in their big fancy chairs dishing out orders." Garland paused and unhooked the sword on his belt. "But we're not leading behind a desk, we're leading our respective squads to battle, we are the spearheads, but let's be honest, we would be too focused on our own battle if we used our best weapons. Let's make this interesting, no bastard swords for the both of us, instead we use our second best weapons."

Garland tossed his sword to the side and picked up a waraxe from the weapons rack. "I'm guessing that big sword will be your weapon of choice? Have fun blocking arrows with that."
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexander Faircroft on August 29th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Sometimes a shock value was all it took to set people on edge. Though as much as Alex knew Garland he really was unflappable. “It’s less that I’ve come out of my shell. It’s more the fact I’ve got people I can’t let down my friend. And you’re right none of our best weapons. Alongside that I’d pose the offer that once the squad member is disarmed they’re counted as dead for the purposes of this. After all if that isn’t the case this could descend into chaos.” A fair proposal of even points. With three undone buckles the sheer Wall of armaments fell from his steel torso the only two things remaining His bow and Quiver of arrows. Even those he removed and placed off to the side with the rest of his blades.

“Also Garland you know how many different weapons I train in don’t you?” Alex smiled evenly still trying to unnerve his squad. Following behind Garland Alex retrieved a Dagger, a Great sword and a double bladed sword. He wanted to carry over this feeling of unnerving nature to set Garlands squad completely on the back foot. “Also I’d suggest No magic and no ranged weapons mostly as that could go astray and cause some serious harm. Sound good to you?”

Alex couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the comment Garland made. The higher ups in their high chairs. “Garland were not people like that, we don’t lead from the rear we lead from the font. Staring danger head on and running it down full force.” Still he was trying to convey the point that the other squires should be worried. And trying to pump up his own squad which as they saw the fear on their opponent’s faces it was like fuel to a pyre. Watching the build of moral grow as the oppositions fell.

“Also Garland don’t be surprised if I switch weapons a lot. After all sometimes it behoves one to learn how to handle anything.” Stepping back to his squad Alex was every bit the man who Garland knew. Beneath the bravado he wore.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on August 29th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Garland smiled as Alex removed several of his weapons, maybe this rule would work of Alex's favor, now he'd be more unhindered. "Jack of all trades, master none my friend. Though in this case, I'm at a disadvantage."

Garland was tiny compared to Alex, and he had a giant sword, a double bladed sword, and a dagger. Garland had a crossbow, a dagger, and a waraxe. To anyone watching it would look like a one sided fight, Garland's squad had all but given up, morale was low, and Garland looked as if he would get crushed under Alex's boot.

Yet none of this deterred him, Garland just smiled and looked at Alex's crew. "Hi Sylvi. Anyway, no magic huh? You'd really risk throwing away the best mage squire on this exercise? No fire sure, but I think air and water would be as bad as getting an exploding ball of fire at your face. Sylvi, Lilly, think you can control your magic so you don't drown someone in water or fling them off into a tree with wind?"

Lilly nodded. "I'm fine either way."

"Another thing, we're not using real arrows, just blunted ones, it'll hurt sure, but so does our wooden weapons, I'd think we should allow it." Garland pause and looked up to the sky. "a chime and a half to prepare, then we fight."

Garland stepped back and walked over to his group. "Regroup, huddle." He called and everyone listened, they converged on him, like they actually wanted his leadership. Or they saw Garland was completely unaffected by Alex's scare tactics and clung to Garland clueless bravado in hopes to bolster their own morale.

Rolf was jittery to say the least, unlike the other three, he seemed more excited than scared, though that in itself could mean trouble if he didn't follow orders. "I was not told we were fighting a knight."

"He's not a knight, Rolf. Not yet, he's close, very close. Give him a season or two, and I'll bet he'd be a knight with his own squire. But that's not why we're here. Alex is everything a knight should be, strong, cunning, brave, and good with just about any weapon given enough time practicing it, but remember, he's still one man, Narick, take out the supports, Rolf and I will draw them and lock them in combat. Sylvia is your main priority, Narick, she can blow those arrows right out of the sky and that would leave us without your support. Ori, stick and move, We'll draw their attention, hit them from the side, Lilly, support Ori and Narick, if Narick can't hit Sylvia, it'll be up to you to sneak pass the main group and take Sylvi down."

"Alex is sure to lead the front with his heavy hitters, luckily for us, I don't think they have any ranged fighters, that is if we can hold them Rolf."

"We can and we will."

"Good, after Sylvi is down, I want Narick and Ori to pepper Alex, try and keep him off us, at this point Ori, you can jump in with your axe. We're good, Rolf and I, but I don't think we can handle a fight two to one, we can hold out, but we'd need to tip the fight to our favor after Sylvi is down."

"What about me?" Lilly asked. "After Sylvia, what do I do?"

"Blast them from behind, strong gusts of air to blow them back, make them lose their balance, we'd need every distraction we can get. Everybody got the plan? Remember Rolf, we don't let anyone through to get to Narick."

"Understood, they will not get pass me."

"Let's get started."
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexander Faircroft on August 29th, 2016, 7:57 pm

“Still better than a master of one.” Alex spoke with the finish to that idiom. A nice way remind Garland that Diversity could save a mans life. “Ah right. Sorry about that I’m just so used to training with live weapons it’s kind of hard to get into the swing of realizing that they’re wooden and blunted. So yeah, Arrows and Air magic allowed. You got that Syl?”
She nodded quickly and gave Garland a small wave. Looked like the two of them knew each other. That was already a disadvantage mark for him. If Garland knew how Sylvia operated then that meant that Alex was up crap creek and the paddle was splintering.

“You got the right Idea there Garland. Form up people.” In a similar motion Alex’s own group grouped together. A simple crowding but unlike the unsure knee knocking huddle that Garlands Squad had Alex simply had a much more focused discussion and didn’t have to dissuade pre conceived notions.
“Right far as I know on that side everyone there is a threat. Luckily for us though Garland hamstrung himself when he proposed neither of us use our best weapons. Now having said that out of all of them. They have no real unity. Each will quite possibly be acting on their own. Cameron, Will. I want you two to hound Garland. He’s most likely their strongest fighter and that is why I want him at a disadvantage. You two hound him and get him dropped first. Under stood?”

“Yeah, Knock Garland down a peg.” Will smirked.
“I don’t mind teaching him a lesson for stealing a few of my female marks.” Cameron spoke and Alex just gave him a look that could have cut glass. Instantly quelling that attitude.

"Next Given that I’m at a slight disadvantage here I want you Elise to head out as out heavy hitter, you and that Warhammer are like as not to trounce some defences. However don’t get caught up fighting Lilly. She’s a monster with that Katana of hers. Instead your mark is Ori. She’ll be their archer meaning if she can’t pepper us with arrows-”
“We can mount a more focused defence, alright she’s priority one.” Elise smirked.

“Syl, you’re with me. Odds are they’ll be gunning for you first seeing as that you’re our only real ranged support. Once I’ve dealt with their advanced forces I want you to send a hard shock of compressed air at Garland. As right now the fact that he is completely impassable when it comes to intimidation, is giving them their strength and morale. We knock out the commander, and watch the rest fall like dominoes. That’s the tactic. They’re shaken, now that’s pop the cork.” Alex smirked and rose back out from the grouping. “We got nothing to lose and everything to gain. And by the way if that plan fails. Make sure that you focus down Ori. Gang up on her three on one. If you can take each piece down quickly with superior numbers then victory is assured. Now I’mma throw ‘em another diversion.”

Turning away from the group and rising to full height completely he let them get into formation, the same one they’d taken when they arrived and then loudly announced with a confirmation in his voice. “Focus down Rolf.” Spoken loud enough to be over heard but quiet enough for it to be thought a mistake. Turning back to face the opposing team Alex waited for Garland to set his group up as he saw fit.

Though what Alex didn’t expect was the company of two Knights in the area. Sera Catherine and Ser Greyheart had taken it upon themselves to be the judges for this particular event. Along with one more knight Alex barely knew. A Sera Alicia Frostfawn. A diminutive knight well versed in magic. Perhaps she was there as a regulation against the over use of the mages abilities on both sides. Whatever the case the judges were set and the impartial start of the bout was to be given by Sera Frostfawn.
Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on August 30th, 2016, 4:33 am

Garland heard what Alex said, going after Rolf was completely useless, going after Rolf or Garland was the plan so that they're archers could flank them and rain blunted death down on them.

Alex was no fool, maybe they think they can overpower one of them in force. "Stick to the plan." The squad broke apart and went to their positions, the knights were there to watch. Catherine was in her 'training mode', she watched, listened, and did not make any snide or sarcastic comments.

"Garland led a small group against a traveler in the pits once, this traveler would have given us a run for our money, Ser Greyheart, Sera Shorty, but Garland led a group of random fighters against him and won, probably through luck or the traveler's cocky attitude, but it was still impressive." Sera Catherine said and watched as Alex's group seemed more held together.

"Garland used to fighting at a disadvantage, Garland is piece of work, if this was anyone else, this'll be an open and shut battle. If Garland falls, the entire team falls, Alex knows that, they'll be going for Garland."

Garland looked over to Sera Shorty and she signaled the start of the battle. As soon as the battle started, Garland and Rolf let out two blood curdling roars and rushed forward like two bulls seeing red.

Garland and Rolf had engaged Will and Cam, thinking this was their main attacking force. Garland pulled out a loaded hand crossbow from his hip and fired at Cam, while Rolf swung his sword at Will with monstrous strength.

"Pace youself Rolf!" Garland yelled and threw the crossbow at Cam then rushed at him while he's distracted by trying to knocking him down with his shield. Ori and Narick started raining down arrows towards Sylvia.

Lilly was busy with the distraction on the battlefield, hoping to make her way towards Sylvia and Alex and to take one of them down with either magic or her blade. She was hoping no one sees her.
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexander Faircroft on August 30th, 2016, 9:31 am

The initial clash between the groups went as expected. Will and Cameron were the front line fighters. Cam with sword and shield and will with just the longsword. Between the two of them Alex was somewhat confidant that Garland and Rolf would be harried well enough. That meant that Elise was free to act as the war machine in the back lines and Sylvi would be fine to face off against Lilly.

Wait. Where’s Lilly gone? Alex asked himself, only then did Alex catch her trying to skirt the outside of the battle akin to what he’d had Elise do. An interesting idea. A shame that both he and Garland had it.
“Syl, Support the others, throw up a wind wall to keep the arrows off of Cam and will, Then fire compressed Air bolts at Garland I want him down first. I’ll deal with our little inconvenience.” Alex didn’t move instead he just angled himself to be ready to defend from either Rolf should he slip through the madness and/or Lilly should she get there first. Either way Alex was prepped and ready for things to go down.

“Will, Cam. Go easy and you lose.” Alex meant that in such a way that he was playing to their competitive nature. Still though he could hear in the distance Sera Catherine emboldening the situation with Garland. Greyheart just spoke a simple response.
“This is Alex’s first command. However I’ve shunted the boy off around numerous Sargent knights so he can see how they operate. Combine that with the boys innate ability to learn and adapt at quite frankly ludicrous speed and that makes him dangerous. Though if were being fair here out of the squires which were distributed Garland got the better bunch. Which is why all of the theatrics took place. Putting on a display of discipline and Superiority often pulls the wind out of their foes.” Greyheart paused a second seeing things unfold. “And you’re right, Garland is literally the only thing holding his group together. He’s either the strongest willed individual, or he’s thicker than two short planks. Either way it works in his favour.”

Whilst the discussion and the defence was happening, Elise bull charged down the back lines helm on and Warhammer at the ready. As Alex had learnt even wooden those things still hurt her target was Ori, and she had a clean line of sight as leaving two archers in the back lines unable to defend themselves was not the brightest idea. And now She was about to cut that number by half.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on September 3rd, 2016, 6:14 am

Garland saw Elise sneak up behind their frontlines, hoping to strike at Narick or Oriana.

Nasty surprise for Elise when Oriana took out a large battleaxe that matched the side of her warhammer. Oriana grunted at the impact of Elise's warhammer, but she held firm even under the weight of the the strong heavy hitter of Alex's team.

Narick saw this and stepped back, avoiding Elise and firing off shots after shots at Elise, to help Oriana. The arrows knock Elise back while Oriana pulled back her axe and just swung her huge axe and knocked Elise down on the ground.

Garland didn't need to see what was happening at the back, he was confident Oriana could hold her own. Alex did not count on Oriana being a strong fighter. In fact she was better at being a fighter in the front lines than an archer.

Lilly jumped out from the side and attacked Alex, her target had been Sylvia but with Alex there blocking her attack she needed to remove the obstacle, before she could deal with the opposing team's mage.

Garland and Rolf were slowly pushing back Cam and Will, Rolf was pushing faster than Garland mostly because the small man was using his favored weapon. Garland barely holding his own with his axe, but his tenacity and instinct more than made up for his lack of skill with the axe.

Every time he missed a swing, Cam would run in with a counter-attack, but Garland would block with his shield or attack with his legs to trip up Cam. Garland was not a true strategist, he had an inkling of how battlefield tactics work, but he based most of his decisions on instinct.

And he was grinning about the fact he wasn't pushing Cam back fast enough. It was a savage grin, but one mired with intent. Fear was something subconscious, one ingrained in everyone's mind, people without fear don't exist, some would claim, some might even not feel fear, but deep in their minds it was there, a thought that slowed people down just by a fraction.

And that was all Garland needed. Garland bashed his shield right at Cameron and pushed him back, he then threw his head forward, aiming at the bridge of Cam's nose, in a strong headbutt.
Garland

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alexander Faircroft on September 3rd, 2016, 2:17 pm

Alex smiled watching the events unfold, the battle turning out as the tactician had hoped it would, the swing of battle and the flow of the event had shifted but this time slightly in garlands favour. Elise lay on the ground briefly and Garland and Rolf were pressuring Cameron and Will. Alex was about to swing things back into their favour.

Elise rose from the ground and began to pressure Oriana. Heavy weapon against heavy weapon, but when it came down to raw strength. Elise had the upper hand. Instead of hammering down on her body with the hammer Elise chose to strike the weapon Ori carried following the advice Alex had given her earlier. That hitting something made it hard to hold on to. And given that if one had no weapon to hold onto they were out, this was the best course of action. Will and Cameron were being pushed. The thing that Will had over Rolf was reach. The distance was to his advantage. Being as their weapons were a similar length Will was keeping him at bay with the wide swings of his sword.

Cameron on the other hand was just enduring as best he could. Garland was alike a bull and there was only one way to deal with a bull, get the heck out of the way. Cam unfortunately wasn’t that lucky and took a stinging smack right to the forehead. The clash of steel on steel was one that Alex could hear ringing on his own ears so he could only guess how Cameron felt. Sylvia in the back started firing blasts of condensed air towards Garland in an attempt to push him back and get Cam some breathing room. However it was taking a toll on her as the battle progressed.

Meanwhile Alex stepped over to meet Lilly in combat. A lovely young woman, unfortunately she’d gone up against Alex. With a small smirk he took a step back as she swung at him. Alex watched the balde wail past him slipping to the sides. Admittedly she was good with it. But the swings were too mundane by far and Alex simply side stepped them one after the other. Not many were used to seeing that weapon in action. Alex was. With a singular motion Alex took the front blade of the double bladed sword towards her and as she motioned he sword up to stop it he stepped around to her side and took the back blade towards the back of her head.

She grunted taking a large swing at him and with a small arm motion he flicked his double blade behind her own, a sharp tug later and he heard a voice call out. Sera Frostfawn cut the clamour with a sharp word.
“Squire Lilly, eliminated!” Alex gave a small nod towards her and then dashed off towards the fray. Instead of darting straight towards the melee in the centre Alex slipped around the back lines to Help Elise and eliminate Narick. The next voice to cut the clamour was Alex’s own. Boosting his own troop’s morale a little more.
“One down! Four to go!” Alex sped towards the backlines shooting Garland a glance, almost inviting him to come after him and pressure him. Trying to push Garland to come and face him and leave Rolf alone two on one. Whether or not this little subterfuge tactic worked Alex knew one way or another it was now four against five.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next