What the....?!! (Nehsmay and Seliarus, Please)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Nehsmay on January 23rd, 2011, 8:27 am

Sighing, Nehsmay realized she must have looked like an idiot. First getting shell-shocked because of Orion's explanation and secondly by not knowing the people in her own city. Still, it wasn't her fault she wasn't able to get out of her Hold a lot. Especially after her father had died.

"I'm just travelling." she replied calmly, trying to keep her voice even. It wasn't anyone's business what she really was doing outside her home town. She chose whom she told and this Orion was still a stranger to her. "Being coped in one town all your life isn't fun so I decided to see what lies beyond Avanthal. So far I can't say I'm really impressed."

Seeing as Sel continued with the story they had used in Zeltiva, she understood his silence and went on with it. Hearing Orion's question spoken in Vani she decided to answer the same way, glad to be able to use her native language on her travels.

"Sel's all right." she nodded in her friend's direction. "He simply doesn't speak common, he only understands it and I'm pretty sure Vani sounds like a bunch of mingled sounds to him. Another friend of ours acts like his intermediate, but since no one can understand him when she's not around he prefers not to speak at all and use sign language." She then turned to Sel and changed to common so that he knew what was going on.

"I told Orion that you don't speak common so that he doesn't imagine other dark scenarios." She smiled and looked at Orion. She was curious about him and the changes, but she decided to ask something else instead. "So, do you live in Zeltiva? Or..." She didn't even know if his race settled down anywhere.

Banners made by Nidae
Nehsmay
Storyteller Traveler

Words: 75952
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Somewhere in Ghed'ahre... stalking Te'ijal and Galahad
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Seliarus on January 26th, 2011, 4:30 pm

He'd nod at the Vantha. This tripping-dead-human, like he liked to imagine him shouldn't be yet another thing to worry about. if he can learn to trust him, sure, why not, if not, it's better this way. Orion seemed like an, overall, pretty friendly piece of life form, with his apologizing, n' all. But, as he knew humans, they liked to lie. Everyone liked to lie. Some didn't see a difference between lying and telling the truth. So he wont do anything until eh knows more. Even though the gibberish the two were talking didn't help of getting anyone known better. Oh well, at least nehsmay found someone to talk too, if not else.

He gave another nod at Orion, who kept thanking him for ...lifting him up? The Dhani imagined what it would be like if he'd pull him out of quick sand, or something. if he made such a fuss than with a mere pulling up, Sel could actually ask for an arm in return. Literary. But, well, those were manners, as they taught him. At least he had them, as many of humans he knew did not have them at all.

Sel just stood there, and waited for them to finish talking. he had time, so...Why bother.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Previous