Closed Songstruck Massage

Another day on the Job for Raylan. (Kawari)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Songstruck Massage

Postby Raylan Ramsey on September 28th, 2016, 12:11 am

Current Location: Stark Naked & Starstruck
Timestamp: 4th of Fall, 516 A.V. (Timestamp Negotiable)

Raylan had been completely wrapped up in his thoughts, humming quietly to the music he played and bobbing his head. He hated thinking about 'bland' thoughts, so the fact that his mind always went to the negative places and how to use them to his advantage alway got him into interesting situations. So between the every eclectic or outright devious thought in his mind, he bided his time with music.

Staying out of trouble was a thing he was trying to work on. But what was 'trouble' really?

As most people said, there is no use crying over spilled milk, which never really made sense to Raylan. Who would cry over spilling milk anyways? Just pour yourselves another damn glass and drink it... and if it was the last of the milk, go steal a cow.

"Where could I even find a cow at this time of day?"

The thought suddenly flashed through his mind. He paused for a brief moment to strike a cord on the mandolin in his hands, placing fingers against resonating strings to alter the variation of the sound to a new melody. The palm of his hand lifted and raised, sliding along the wooden neck of the mandolin as his free hand continued to strum a very simple song. It was an upbeat little tune that sounded like something a child would hum. His fingers began to stubbles throughout it, missing the proper stings, but the sudden shift in music caused Vela to arch an eyebrow at him.

The Ethaefal owner of the Stark Naked and Starstuck leaned forward on her elbows, resting them on the table in the lobby of the bath house. "You heard absolutely nothing that I had just said, didn't you?"

Raylan stood bare chested in only a minimal amount of clothing. His lower body clad in only a pair of pants, while his face remained hidden behind a black mask. The sounds of his bare feet pattering along the floor as walked in a circle around the lobby table. "Not a single word." He chuckled to himself.

"Know anyone who owns a cow?" His eyebrow raising underneath his mask. Vela smirked at him and spoke in hardly a whisper. "Well... I did overhear an 'old lady' call her friend a cow." A short fit of laughter accompanied his music as Raylan kept Vela company until a patron required a massage from him.

|

Template By Kawari
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Songstruck Massage

Postby Kawari Newid on September 29th, 2016, 7:22 am

|
A soft tune vibrated in Kawari's throat as she walked through the stone streets of Ionu's city, her voice blending in with the cool but temperate breezes that ruffled wispy strands back from her cheeks. Syna sat in her mid-afternoon position and bathed the streets with her warm rays, for which the kelvic welcomed. The young potter had finished her tasks for the day more quickly than she had expected, which left her with half a day of free time, while her greenware dried and her glazeware fired.

'Perhaps I should have thrown some more...' she wondered, settling into a slower pace. No, it was a good idea to hold back for a bit, it would not do to make too much; Kal's was a communal workshop, which meant that kiln space was not something to be taken lightly- taking up too much of it would not be received well. Perhaps she would experiment with carving and sculpted work next, which would take her a while to complete.

As she caught herself already planning out her next day at the workshop, Kawari chuckled to herself. Her mind was as usual, filled with thoughts of clay and pottery. Idly brushing her fingers through her hair, she payed little mind to the twinge in her back as she noticed an odd, dry clump that was rough to the touch and pinched off a piece of the light red material to examine. Of course; it was clay.

"I can never escape unscathed, can I," she murmured, as she recalled something one of the potters had said before she had left for the day.
"Miriam did mention the bathhouse..." The tanuki imagined large pools of warm water, her eyes lighting up at the idea, and with that, she had decided how she would spend her afternoon.

30 chimes later...

After having returned to her room at the Wolf's Cave to collect her soap and comb, Kawari had made her way back through the streets until she stood before a dark purple building that smelled of steam, sweet incense and candles. Her ears were met with the sound of music, wafting from the doors of the bathhouse as she approached.

Although the kelvic had attempted to prepare herself, upon entering the bathhouse, the scent of incense that hit her sensitive nose caused her sneeze. Although it was perhaps a quiet sneeze to regular ears, it seemed quite loud to her and her cheeks flushed slightly with embarrassment.
"Excuse me! I do not always fare well with strong scents..." she explained with an apologetic smile, her gaze settling and the beautiful horned woman.
"I was hoping to take part in your services here, if it would not be too much trouble?

|
Kawari Newid
Player

Words: 31785
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Songstruck Massage

Postby Raylan Ramsey on March 15th, 2017, 6:05 am

Raylan considered her comments for a moment – mostly the one about her sense of smell rather than the latter one, because in all honesty, it was much more entertaining than the one about her being serviced. He pursed his lips faintly and canted his head ever so slightly to the side as he pretended to mull over the latter question; his various expressions still hidden by the black mask that he wore. He spoke aloud as kept his gaze locked on the newcomer.

"That was, quite possibly, the most adorable sneeze I have ever heard... almost like a happy little mouse. " He chuckled as he turned his attention back towards Vela. "Do you think pepper would cause a mouse to sneeze?" He spoke the rhetorical question towards the horned woman.

"All are welcomed here, darling. The public bath fee is a single gold miza. And should you require a more soothing touch, I happen to have an excellent masseur right here."

She said as she motioned a hand towards Raylan. The masked bard set the mandolin aside, placing it on top of the lobbies desk, then slowly started to walk over to the new woman. He ran the tips of his fingers down her arm gently; only letting his touch linger for a brief moment before pulling back. "Tell me, what aches you today? Pained muscles, annoying headaches, or simply the fatigue gathered from a hard day of work... all of which I can help you make fade away." He lifted a hand to shift the mask around until he wore it on the back of his head, revealing the sly smirk on his lips that quickly transitioned into a soft smile.

"A lovely woman such as yourself can call me Raylan." He paused before continuing to speak in a half chuckle. "Pay Vela for a massage and you may call me anything you'd like." A quick wink followed the response, lacing his previous statement with a hint of playful innuendo. The Masseur walked around her, circling around Kawari as he tried to place his hand on the small of her back to guide her towards the Ethaefal woman.

|

Template By Kawari
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Songstruck Massage

Postby Kawari Newid on March 22nd, 2017, 9:21 am

How could a sneeze be adorable?

The man masked in black had drawn her attention with his comment.
From the stringed instrument he held in his hand, it seemed that he had been the one creating the music that had trickled into the streets.
Kawari considered telling him that she was no mouse, but by then he had turned his attention to the beauty with equally beautiful horns; perhaps Slim Jim could make a glaze with similar colours. Then again, one could never be quite sure how the glazes would turn out- such was the way in the city of a trickster.

"All are welcomed here, darling. The public bath fee is a single gold miza. And should you require a more soothing touch, I happen to have an excellent masseur right here," the horned lady said, gesturing towards the bare-chested masked man.

As though this were a cue, he stood, placing the instrument carefully aside and approached her, his bare steps smooth and confident. Although she was initially surprised by his light and fleeting touch, she did not mind the sensation of his fingertips gently passing over her skin. It seemed as though it was as natural a gesture as breathing for him. The scent that wafted from him was distinctly male, mingling with scents that she assumed came from the herbs, soaps, and oils used in the baths.

"Tell me, what aches you today? Pained muscles, annoying headaches, or simply the fatigue gathered from a hard day of work… all of which I can help you make fade away," the man said in a rather theatrical manner, which was only reinforced by the mask that he slid back to display a smile; one that went from sly to gentle within the blink of an eye. The change had been so quick that she had nearly missed it, but the hint of the playful slyness remained in his eyes gave him away.

"A lovely woman such as yourself can call me Raylan," he continued, and paused before flirtatiously saying, "pay Vela for a massage and you may call me anything you'd like," which he followed with a wink. The man named Raylan then circled her to place his warm hand on the small of her back, guiding her towards the lady of the bathhouse, who had been watching their interaction with what appeared to be some degree of amusement. From the woman's expression, Kawari surmised that this was not uncommon behavior for the masseur. The potter tilted her head at Raylan, a glint of laughter lighting her eyes. She wondered if he had even noticed the bits of clay and dust that clung to her here and there.

"Truly? Anything at all?" she asked in teasing tones, as an idea began to take form in her mind. Although a whole gold miza or two was on the pricey side for a bath, when she could have perhaps taken a dip in a stream or river for nothing at all, it was not as though she visited such grand a bathhouse regularly. She would just have to make more at the studio for the next while. A thoughtful expression crossed her face as she considered her options.
"My shoulders and back have been sore and stiff after working on the wheel these days, and I am covered in pieces of dust and clay" she murmured mostly to herself, thinking aloud.
"How much to bathe in the public baths… and a massage?" she asked, turning her gaze towards the woman Raylan had called Vela.

Kawa: Common

oocI hope this is alright. ^^'
|
Kawari Newid
Player

Words: 31785
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes