IC Info Fall 516 Character Registry

Come on in and introduce yourself.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Fall 516 Character Registry

Postby Elysium on October 12th, 2016, 2:58 pm

Nyka Fall Registry 516 AV
Pay your respects.

Welcome to Nyka, the Celestial Seat. This season we're going to delve a little deeper into some of the rich narratives this city has to offer! Some of these questions may seem odd, but they will help me know you better as a player and learn your tastes. The more I know about what you like, the better I can do in coming up with a narrative or storyline to suit you.

PC Name: What do you call yourself?

Age, Sex, & Race: Why should I discriminate against you?

Profession: If you are a Nykan, what do you do here? If you are a visitor, why are you here?

Favorite Thread: What's your favorite thread here on the site? Why?

Hopes & Dreams: What does your character hope and dream about right now? Please keep this limited to in-character information. No peeking at the lore!

Favorite Lore Article: Tell me which lore article you like the best and why. It can be fully developed or a stub. Doesn't matter. Now you can peek at the lore.

Purpose: What does your character like to do, and what do you like to thread about?

Other: What else do you have to say?

Code: Select all
[box=400,#4A1919,tan,tan][b]PC Name:[/b] What do you call yourself?

[b]Age, Sex, & Race:[/b] Why should I discriminate against you?

[b]Profession:[/b] If you are a Nykan, what do you do here? If you are a visitor, why are you here?

[b]Favorite Thread:[/b] What's your favorite thread here on the site? Why?

[b]Hopes & Dreams:[/b] What does your character hope and dream about [u]right now[/u]? Please keep this limited to in-character information. No peeking at the lore!

[b]Favorite Lore Article:[/b] Tell me which lore article you like the best and why. It can be fully developed or a stub. Doesn't matter. Now you can peek at the lore.

[b]Purpose:[/b] What does your character like to do, and what do you like to thread about?

[b]Other:[/b] What else do you have to say?[/box]
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)