Closed On the Prowl

Phira and Alex meet in a city of diamonds. [Alex]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

On the Prowl

Postby Phira on December 19th, 2016, 6:35 am

29 Winter 516
______

Some time in the middle of the night the Wolf's Cave had migrated into some fairy tale land. The night sky, in spite of it mid-morning, was sparkling with stars, all the buildings were glittering like diamonds, and Leth was showing his full face high in the night sky. It was like nothing anyone had ever seen, yet it was still Alvadas. The air was nice and warm and breezes blew by often. It was the perfect day that looked like night.

Phira had found herself just staring at the sparkling city for several chimes. She had woken up, already in her leopard form, having fallen asleep by the fire, and so decided to stay in it for the day. It had been a while since she spent more than a few bells in the morning in her leopard form. But she couldn't stay inside all day, she wanted to go out and explore this diamond encrusted city. It took some time to close the door from the outside of it, but she managed, and she took off.

Every house she passed glittered like the stars at night. All of them. It was stunning to say the least. She sat in what ever shadow she could find and observed the people of Alvadas carry out what would be day time chores at night. One store owner was cleaning his windows and an artist of some sort was painting something on his easel. There were also people taking advantage of the night during the day, and saw them getting into mischeif, like trying to pry the diamonds out of the houses. Were they actual diamonds? Could you get money for them? That was definitely something to look into, but for now she wanted to finish exploring and observing. It was strange to see such things like a woman hanging her laundry and kids playing outside during the night, but she saw this as a great opportunity to appreciate Leth and the nights he brought.

She, herself, preferred Syna, but she also had a soft spot for Leth. He was the one who kept her company all those nights she couldn't sleep back when she was in Black Rock. While Syna gave her light, warmth, and energy she was hard to talk to, and far to bright to look at. Leth on the other hand was easy to confide in and gave her a feeling of comfort and drew out thoughts that she didn't even know she had. It was actually in a very one sided conversation with Leth that she decided to leave home and see the world.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't realize that she wandered into some sort of garden. It was also beautiful. Everything around here was beautiful. The garden had flowers and plants she had never seen before, trees that had leaves that were pink, or purple, or orange. She wondered where in the world this place was because she would love to see it in real life one day.

She climbed one of the pink leaf trees and took a look at her surroundings. There was a small pond near by, and on the other side was a small nook where she could only imagine couples would go for some privacy. The buildings of the city were glittering in the background making the garden that more stunning. Her eyes wandered back to the pond. She wondered if she could drink from that pond, she was kind of thirsty. So with the pond in mind she jumped down and began crawling through rather thick flowering shrubs so she wouldn't have to use the main path. She looked around for any humans before coming out and began sampling the water. It was cool and satisfying to drink, but she had to hurry. It was only when she saw the man through the corner of her eye that she stopped mid-sip and looked up at him.
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 19th, 2016, 7:43 am

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

What in the heck is with this city?
Alex trudged through the city once again the long leather coat he worse hiding his swords partially his dagger strapped to his back beneath the coat but above the leather armour he wore. His clothes a solid black. Helping him to some extent blend into the darkness that now surrounded him. He hadn’t expected this. He hadn’t expected it at all. He’d moved from shining daylight into almost pitch darkness and was still adjusting to the light change. Though as his vision came back to him he took a small glance around the full majesty of the area he was in hitting him square in the face.

A section of the city speckled with jewels wherever he glanced. The buildings glittering with the shine of the moonlight. And even the sky was so crystal clear that the stars could be seen for what seemed to be an eternity. Wherever or whatever this city was. He knew one thing, he eventually had to visit this city of outright majesty and wonder. He stepped through the streets slowly, the fully scope of where he was still not fully registering within him. But that wasn’t the only thing. The city in it’s usual way ended up playing with him leading him down twists and turns he didn’t fully expect before he finally appeared in what seemed to be a garden.

Lofty pink trees towering high into the air mixing with softer oranges and deeper purples. In the centre of the clearing atop the perfectly green grass like a pond, its waters crystal and…Rippling. Only when it was too late did he notice the large cat like creature staring back at him. Both frozen in a moment in time. His mind already racing at a million miles a moment trying to think of a way out of this situation. However he’d left his bow and arrows at his room with the others for safe keeping. Inwardly cursing himself he slowly raised his arms palms open and even his motions slow and steady, also as far away from his weaponry as he could get. His motions were peaceful and extremely tentative. He didn’t want to fight, least of all with something that could possibly get to him before he could even draw his blade.

“Stay…I don’t mean any harm.” He spoke in common softly, his voice so light and airy it could have possibly even been mistaken for a soft breeze rolling by. He slowed his breathing thinking of a way out of this but the longer he looked at the cat the more he sensed there was something more. Staring into the eyes split perfectly in half. One side a soft golden brown the other a brighter sky blue. A pretty sight to behold to be sure but, he wasn’t exactly happy with the circumstance.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

On the Prowl

Postby Phira on December 19th, 2016, 8:44 am

29 Winter 516
______

The man put his hands up slowly as if he was scared of her. But why should he be scared? She was hardly scary...at least she didn't think she was. In fact she was far more scared of him. He could pull a weapon out at any minute, or capture her and collar her. She didn't see any slaves in the city yet, but that didn't mean they weren't here. She didn't want to be a slave. She still had so much to see, and she still had to find what she was meant to do. But he stood still and as quiet as the gentle wind she heard, "Stay...I don't mean any harm."

She sat down to show him she understood him, and looked curiously at the man. He was handsome with pretty green eyes, and a soft voice. The threat level lessened when she heard him speak, but that didn't mean she wasn't ready to run. Instead she licked her chops and stood back up.

She didn't want to be collard and she didn't want him to be scared, so she decided to change forms. In a swirl of light she changed into her human form.
"Don't worry. I don't mean any harm either and I certainly didn't mean to scare you." she said with a smile and a soft chuckle.

She raised her hands up like his and took a small step forward,
"I thought I could get away with staying as a leopard for the day. But I guess I was wrong." she said still with a small smile on her lips. She didn't want to run into any one else while a leopard and scare them, so she wouldn't switch back. Although now she had another problem to worry about. She looked down at her naked body and folded her arms under her breasts. How was she going to get back to the Wolf's Cave? She might get away with running through the city as a leopard, given that people might think her an illusion. But to run through the city as a naked woman, well that probably wouldn't be alright with these Speakers she has heard about. She looked around the pond and was lucky no one else was around, however she didn't think that would last long.

She looked back up at the man who wore a coat. Would he help her? Or would he force her to use more energy to switch back? She didn't have that kind of energy to find her way back if that was so and she couldn't walk around the city nude. So what kind of man would he turn out to be?
So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 19th, 2016, 4:00 pm

It seemed as if his motions of quiet approach and calm manner were working. The beast hadn’t pounced at him yet, and as he said stay it even sat down. Looking closer Alex could see a spark of intelligence behind those eyes. Something more than just a plain animal might possess. He sighed slightly knowing that he might be overreacting but he didn’t want to fight. He didn’t want to begin a tussle within the gardens and ruin this peaceful tranquillity. Easing back a flash of light took hold. In the darkness and the shift the sudden flash wasn’t fully welcome, he pulled back a little shielding his eyes to keep them adapted to the low light.

Swinging his head back towards where the beast lie his ears found an entirely new problem before his eyes even got there. A voice cut through the space. They didn’t mean any harm? And didn’t mean to scare. Turning his head a little slower thinking it was the leopard’s owner he sighed and spoke back.
“Less scaring more reluctance to cause an altercation that could ruin the peace here.” He was about to continue on but she did so first. She thought she could get away with staying a leopar- Oh bugger.

He turned his head back fully to see her now standing before him completely bare. Hands raised into the air not even trying to cover herself a little. Strangely though it was a mirrored version of the stance he took when approaching or at least trying to disarm the leopard in front of him. At least he now had a good idea of what she was, especially as she shifted how she stood either fully knowing or unintentionally accentuating her feminine assets in the process. He cleared his throat and un-belted his jacket. His eyes caught sight of something he didn't expect too see however a pair of small scars on her abdomen.

“So Mind if I ask what your name is?” He could almost read her through process, she’d changed back to a human form to talk with him and let him know she wasn’t a threat. But given her current appearance she wasn’t exactly well equipped to deal with being a human right now. “And you can wear this should help keep, prying eyes away.” He offered her the jacket he wore not for permanent but for the duration of their time together. The leather was still warm from his own body heat and he hoped would do something to help hide her current state of disrobing.

“So you’re a Kelvic?” His question much lighter than he’d meant it. Though now she could see the extent of the blades that adorned him. Several smaller ones attached across his chest and the dagger that lie strapped to his back, alongside the two swords he wore at his waist.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Phira on December 20th, 2016, 5:24 am

29 Witer 516
______

Phira relaxed her stance a bit. He seemed like a nice guy, at least he wasn't yelling at her or drawing any attention to them, and that was appreciated. She never understood why people were so abashed with the naked body. She didn't see anything wrong with it, it was just a body. But even though she didn't understand it she respected it. And if she took her time to think about the fact that she had no clothes to cover her up when she changed instead of worrying about being collared she probably wouldn't have changed...or she would have warned him somehow. All well, she couldn't do anything about it now and it was a lesson learned. Next time she will take a moment to think about it.

But apparently she hadn't 'scared' him as she had thought she had, instead she learned that he didn't want an...'altercation.' What ever that meant. That was a new word for her, so she didn't really understand that part, but she did understand 'could ruin the peace.' part and she nodded,
"I agree. I would hate to ruin the peace of such a lovely place." she said looking around her at all the beautiful things.

Her eyes darted back to him and she watched him and wondered what he was going to do with her. When he took off his jacket and handed it to her she smiled widely and accepted it. He was a gentleman. That eased her worry about him.
"Yes of course. My name is Phira. Thank you for your jacket. I didn't really think about my nudity when I changed, I just didn't want you to think that there was a wild leopard running around. I really did think I could get away with it, at least for a little bit longer. I am glad I ran into you instead of a hunting party." she explained jokingly, as she ran her eyes over all his weapons, "Though it seems I may have ran into a hunter regardless. You look like you are ready to take on a Sunberth riot and then some." she chuckled.

"So are you a Kelvic?" he asked lightly. She narrowed her eyes at him curiously and nodded slowly,
"I am. Unless you know of another race that can shift between forms. To tell you the truth I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. Are you a kelvic?" she asked curiously. She was never in short supply of questions for different races. She was so fascinated by all the different people and their different ways of living. She wanted to learn about them all. But she could ask him questions about that as they try and find their way to the Wolf's Cave.

Which brought her to another question and that was something he could answer right away. She walked up to him and looked into his eyes with a flirty gaze and a playful smile,
"So are you going to take your jacket back or can I lure you back to my room with the promise to pay you back?" she said flirtatiously letting his imagination run where it will. She was just as ready to spend the night...day...what ever time of day it was with him in bed as she was ready to by him a couple of mugs of ale.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 20th, 2016, 7:28 am

Even with the soft winds in the air they weren’t cold, and as much as he kept his eyes off of her they kept drifting back. Not to anything that would normally draw a healthy young man’s attention. Instead he was drawn back to her eyes. That split along the centre of them still remained even when she was in human form. Though it seemed she agreed with him when it came to not wanting to ruin the tranquillity here. Despite how lovely it was talking to a rather amply endowed fully naked woman she eventually slipped his jacket on and covered herself. Prompting Alex to now face her fully.

Her words were light almost joking as she spoke and Alex listened with a soft ear and calm intent. However there was a sudden flash of anger across his eyes when she mentioned sunberth. It only lasted a fraction of a tick but it was enough to be noticed. As intense as it was. Though as he spoke his voice settled back down into that soft, airy and soothing tone.
“Pleasure to meet you Phira. Though I wish it was in a…Less standoffish first greeting.” He smiled a soft warm smile however to him it was simply a façade something he wore to set people at ease. “And yes. I’m somewhat well equipped, in a city like this at this time , people could jump you for little to no reason just because they thought you were a vantha.” He explain in an even almost joking tone.

“And I’m terribly sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Alex.” Her somewhat cautious approach to him when he asked her if she was a Kelvic was well warranted he’d be a little surprised if she wasn’t wary. Though her response to his question with the same one was not unexpected.
“Sadly no I’m simply a regular old human. Nothing special here.” A small look of melancholy across his features. “As for why I asked, it’s Alvadas. And I’ve got to be on high alert when trying to tell reality from illusion.” He chuckled trying to disarm the suspicion as best he could but possibly it didn’t work, only time would tell there.

Before he could do much else she had already closed the space between them the height difference now extremely evident as almost a full foot of space loomed in the distance as she looked up at him and he down at her. Seeing more than he bargained for from this angle. The playful smile and the words of enticement weren’t lost on him. His mind ran laps with what she could mean or at least it would have had he not been trying his best to temper himself. Still…“I suppose I could take you up on the offer of a promise of repayment. I Just have a simple question for you. Where exactly is your room?” The one thing she hadn’t told him yet was where exactly he would be helping her back too.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Phira on December 21st, 2016, 12:13 am

29 Winter 516
______

With him facing her straight on Phira could now see his face just as she could in her leopard form but with normal coloring. Just as she thought, even in full color he was handsome. Still with pretty green eyes, and a chiseled jaw. His eyes stayed on her eyes instead of her body, which didn't offend her like it would some women. Her eyes were a favorite of a lot of people. And she loved attention in all forms, even if it was just someone gazing into her eyes.

It was only when she mentioned Sunberth that those pretty green eyes darkened with anger. Even though it was a second she could tell that Sunberth wasn't a place she should mention again. Which was fine with her, because she was not there for that long any how. But she had to say, she was impressed that he was able to switch what ever that was off so fast, and keep a calm tone. He even smiled a little, though it didn't reach his eyes which was a shame. Then he mentioned the Vantha. It was a topic she liked to avoid because unlike him, her emotions showed for more than a fraction of a second.
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I can't say I have ever met anyone with such beautiful green eyes before. she complimented and bit her lip to keep her frown from showing too much, "I suppose you are right. I do wish Morwen steps up and ends this. She said somberly then took a step back, "You know, so we don't have to worry about getting jumped. she mentioned quickly to cover up her empathy for them. There was something about that look in his eye earlier when she mentioned Sunberth that gave her the impression that she didn't want to be on his bad side. And vantha sympathizers seemed to be just as bad as the vantha themselves.

...regular old human...nothing special. She shook her head and dared a comforting touch to his arm,
"That is nonsense. Humans are very special. I mean, they aren't rare or can shape shift. Nor do they have things like scales or wings, but I think that is what makes them special. Humans can blend in and live anywhere, they can learn to do anything they want to, and they can be anything they want to be. I am envious of you for all of that." she explained herself with a passion. She took her hand away, tucked her hair behind her ear, and gave him a small smile"And you are right. It's hard to tell what is real and what isn't. I have been tricked myself with a few of them. Have you been to Ahntep here in Alvadas? You grow an extra set of arms. I thought I was going crazy. she informed. Then ran her hands down her body,"But I assure you, I am all very real." she said with a wink.

She licked her lips enticingly,
"How nice of him." she thought. She nodded and fluttered her eyelashes a bit,"And I will repay you in full and maybe a little more. she said suggestively. She then he inhaled deeply and looked back the way she came,"I have a room at the Wolf's Cave. It isn't far from here...well...it shouldn't be too far from here." she said and began walking towards where the inn should be.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 21st, 2016, 8:17 am

Despite the distance between them having closed to such an… Intimate space Alex still held his composure. Better than most possibly would have in the same situation he held together. Alex never really took compliments all too well and in this case was no real exception. However he made an attempt to absorb it. “Thank you… However I can’t help but find yours fascinating. How they’re split perfectly down the middle into two distinct colours.” This again another small smile this one a little more meaningful than the last one. Though the way she bit her lip pulled his attention for a moment.

However what he didn’t expect was how she spoke about the situation with Morwen. Almost eliciting a wry smirk from him. Before she hastily latched on the part about being jumped. He got clearly what she meant. Most wouldn’t. Still he caught a hold of the words and was about to run with them before she started her lecture on why she thought humans were special. He did have to admit she had a clear point but then Alex was one for these sorts of things. A rather challenging individual to debate with. “Birds, cats, dogs, and larger mammals. Kelvics can shift into them all. Meaning anywhere a human can live, in theory a Kelvic can too and possibly thrive even better. It’s a strange thing to say humans have adapted to everywhere. Most of the time it was by the sheer grace of the gods whom presided over such areas.” He paused on that for a moment leaving it hanging in the air as she continued on. About him being right with regards to the illusions.

“I have been to the Ahanatep here in Alvadas. It was a… Interesting experience however I didn’t receive the fortune of feeling what it’s like to have multiple arms.” He finished with a small cock of his head to the side as she ran her hands down her body, almost trying to draw his attention towards her. Even catching the wink and the rather inviting tone. The last time he’d been drawn in as much as this eventually it cracked through his temperance and he ended up having a night, he rather enjoyed. And again the enticement, the drawing of him in. A simple suggestive move. Still it had power. Especially when coupled with the words about repaying in full.

Apparently she had a room over at the Wolfs cave. An answer to where he was helping her back too. She took off first heading in the direction it should have been in and he hung back a couple of steps primarily as he was watching how she walked. Even in her human form she still had the grace of a cat. After a few strides of his much longer legs he caught up to her walking in pace, but with the motion he didn’t realize his necklace had jumped out of his shirt. The sigils of Priskil and Sylir clearly visible however oddly enough so too was the Sigil for Nikali.

“It would be a shame to be mistaken for a vantha wouldn’t it?” He asked with a slight pause his tone almost like he was carrying a casual conversation. “To be hunted down. I haven’t seen amny of them around. Perhaps they have found somewhere safe to hide?” He offered the last part of his statement as both a question and as a layer of information. He was trying to see what she’d do now that he’d brought up a potential haven for them.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Phira on December 21st, 2016, 11:35 pm

29 Winter 516
______

"Thank you. I don't know why they do that, but my mother used to tell me it's because the gods blessed me with both the sky and the earth in my eyes." she said humbly. She never fully believed her mother only because she never thought she was special enough to warrant that kind of attention from the gods. At the same time she did have eyes unlike any other most people have seen, so obviously the gods must have paid her that kind of attention when creating her. Right? What ever the reason she was grateful for the beautiful two color eyes.

Her eyes caught sight of a small smile from him which made her smile. He really should smile more, he had a nice one. She could only hope that she made him smile more this night/day. She was glad that he didn't catch the sympathy behind her words, and if he did, she was glad he didn't act upon them. Maybe he felt the same way? Maybe he was someone she could confide in with her feelings about the Vantha? These were waters she had to test one toe at a time in case she was mistaken.

When he began about Kelvics she had to admit he had some nice points. And even though she could agree with him, she would stress her point.
"Sure, if the animals they are, are suited for their environment. A whale might do well in Mura but if a whale was born in the middle of the desert, they wouldn't live for very long. Humans though, humans can be born any where and as long as they have the necessities like food, water, and shelter they can live any where, at any time. And humans have adapted to most environments. The gods helping out is just lucky, because if they hadn't I am sure humans would have found a way." she pushed her point with a lightness. She wasn't going to let him think that humans were just 'ordinary' or 'regular,' but that they had their own uniqueness among the races.

She was curious about his experience in Ahanatep. Though he didn't seem like the kind of person that talked for the sake of talking. She scoffed at the memory of her own experience.
"Well it was certainly a shock for me. I first entered the city into the desert and all the sudden I noticed that I had 2 extra arms. I thought they were permanent, until I entered the Sanity Center and they disappeared. Then when I left they came back, I didn't know what to do with them so I ignored them. she reminisced with a laughter.

She looked over at her new friend and watched as he caught up with her rather quickly, and noticed the different pieces of wood handing from his neck. She looked back up at him,
"What are those? she asked simply and curiously, letting him take his time to answer. She had never seen a piece of jewelry like that before. Well that wasn't necessarily true. She had a myrian aunt who had a necklace of teeth, each tooth from a different foe she had slain in combat. But she doubted his was anything like that. There were three of them, but as she looked at his shirt she could tell there were more under it. What kind of jewelry would need to be hidden? The point of it was to flaunt it, right? Well any jewelry that she liked was meant to be flaunted. But Alex, she could sense, wasn't a flaunty type of person.

Her eyes darted to his when he mentioned the vantha again in an almost startled way. She wasn't expecting it to come up again so soon. She inhaled through her nose deeply, and bit the inside of her cheek as he continued on and mentioned that they may have found a safe place to hide. She looked around for other people before she looked back at him with wary eyes. What was he trying to get at? He didn't sound like all the other blood thirsty bounty hunters she had seen stalking around the streets. She supposed now was a good time to put a toe in the water. She nodded slowly at his comment.
"I don't think any one would like to be hunted down. I know I would like to find a safe house if I were being hunted." she said hoping he caught the real meaning of her words, and if not hoping her words didn't betray her.

OOCI wasn't sure if the names of the gods/goddesses were on there. If they are, then just assume that she didn't notice it because she can't read all that well.
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 22nd, 2016, 7:03 am

Blessed by the sky and the earth. The tone of humility in her words wasn’t lost on him and yet despite that he could still clearly see what she’d meant. A touch of gold and a touch of Azure. Still Alex only had the one but he was contented with what he’d been given. Something simple and esily underestimate able. “Must be nice to be blessed then.” He gave a small sigh following a half step behind her his hands stuffed into his pockets. More out of lack of something to do with his hands than much else.

“And the odds of that happening are fairly small.” He spoke with a ore joking tone than a dark one. He could see the merits of her points but he still had his reasons for his dissuasion from believing. “And how many hundreds if not thousands of years has it taken us to evolve those skills? And how many years of that evolution was cut by the gods intervening and helping them along their way?” He spoke now with a touch of pride in what he was but a greater feeling that as a whole it wasn’t fully justified. “Even still you’re right. Humans are the one thing that can live anywhere provided we have the sense to act upon our necessities.”

“Ah the sanity center.” He paused a moment. Thinking back on the building briefly. “The place where I get all my work.” He paused a moment to look over at her and realize she probably didn’t know what he meant. “I’m a mercenary. I do whatever I have to, to get paid. From finding lost items, to tracking down wanted people, to even defending people from those that would cause them harm.” He paused a moment wondering if that last adage had tipped her off too much. Though he did speak on her Ahanatep adventure. “Sounds like you clearly got more than you bargained for. But the city had it’s fun with you.” He spoke with a small smile of quiet curiosity.

Though her next question threw him for a loop because he didn’t notice his sigils had popped out of his shirt. “Ah. Those.” He paused a moment. “They’re the sigils of Gods. Priskil the Goddess of hope and vigilance, Sylir the god of peace and protection, and Nikali, the goddess of Passion and Pleasure.” He spoke the names of all three of them with a practiced ease quite clearly in reverence for what the first two stood for however the third one he spoke with more of a crafty tone. He could also see the questioning trepidation in her eyes about the sigils however he dispelled them with a simple set of words. “Memories aren’t to be flaunted.” And with that he slipped the sigils back into his shirt.

He could easily see the apprehension she had over this. He’d picked up her words correctly. And even the stark wariness I her gaze was a far cry from the sultry catty personality she put up when first speaking too him. He could see the fear clearly and as she spoke he could hear it clearer. Beneath the hood of his leather armour he smirked and stepped a bit closer to her his voice barely a whisper as he closed to her ear his breath running along it with his words. “Some people don’t know when to stop helping. And some people help even when they know the odds. Which are you betting on?” He spoke so slowly and easily that if anyone hat taken any notice it would have simply looked like a masquerade of a man and his woman having an intimate exchange of words.

Now Alex had her almost literally by the tail. “So the wolves den was it?” he lent back and spoke a little louder, just enough to make it look like nothing had happened. “It’ll be a little hard for me to get in. After all they don’t take kindly to those of the human persuasion.” His words had merit he’d had to visit briefly for a job and he wasn’t even allowed in. Instead having to lurk outside waiting for the perfect chance to pounce on his target.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next