Closed On the Prowl. Part 2

Continuation of "On the prowl"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 25th, 2016, 7:27 am

Original thread.

Description "Alex Common" Alex thoughts "Myrian" "Fratava" "Others"

“Not being able to afford it...” he spoke with a quiet word. His mind reaching back. “It’s not a simple thing to discuss.” He spoke with a small resignation in his voice. Though her words made a great deal of sense for him though he couldn’t fully embrace her words. And then there was a mention of Syna. He knew all too well. “I do have a sigil of Syna. And I ask all of the gods I follow the same thing. “let everyone be happy.” If I have to hold my own happiness at bay to let everyone else extract some joy from their lives then that’ s price I’m willing to pay.” He spoke as a man not defeated but accepting of his circumstance.

And as she moved off of the bed he felt his armour become lighter with her help. Though how she spoke continuing on was something he wanted to hear above all. That he wasn’t alone. He knew there had to be other people who shared his views within this city. “Business is an ugly thing, best to be dealt with before rather than after. And as far as the vantha go.” He paused drawing out the tension in the room. “I’m also on the side of the vantha as well.” He spoke with such an air that it almost seemed like the conversation matter wasn’t as heavy as it actually was. And as he pulled his leather armour up and off She triale dup his body as well and now sat in his lap.

“I agree. The one who caused the problem should be the one punished, not those who simply follow them.” His hands came to rest on her hips as he held a look into her eyes. A strange look of resolution and intricate understand of the situation mixed there. And he didn’t miss the tone of tried authority in her words nor now the fact he could see the tips of her canines even with her lips only just parted. “I wouldn’t try to change your stance there.” He spoke with a soft word and leant back into the seat, his eyes observing hers. He wanted to see if this was the truth or a trap. As he held his look into her eyes his hands motioned to undo the three belts that held his coat together on her body. And he leant in a little closer. Now only a few centimetres from her face eyes still held on hers. “Well Phira. It’s your decision.” He spoke softly with an alluring pull to his voice trying to draw her in as he spoke. And the first belt in the middle of the jacket came undone. “Are you sure you want too? I mean we can always just spend a couple of bells drinking if you’d prefer?” He smiled lightly this one a much more genuine one but it still extremely subtly lacked something.

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Phira on December 26th, 2016, 1:32 am

29 Winter 516

"You are far too selfless then. Sometimes you should let others do for you, as much as you do for them." she said non-accepting of his acceptance. Perhaps she could show him that just because he takes some happiness for himself doesn't mean that it takes away happiness from the people he is helping. After all she didn't think this would be their first and last encounter.

She took her time helping with his armor, one because she didn't want to get to into it before their discussion about the vantha was over, and two because she liked the build up. She sucked in a sharp breath at his admiton. She wasn't the only one who wanted to help. She wasn't alone. She sat on his lap and let out the breath slowly with a smile as she let him continue. It wasn't until he spoke softly that he wouldn't try to change her mind that she leaned in closely to his lip and decided to speak.

"Good, because if you are telling the truth then you are the first person I can be fully truthful with. I would hate to lose a handsome face and a friend in the same second." Her tone was teasing though she was serious. She had never killed any one before, and she had never intentionally hurt any one either, but she couldn't let this secret get out. She had only heard stories about the Speakers of the city, and those stories made her want to remain unnoticed by them.

Her hands ran up his chest, up his neck, and cupped his face,
"But I am glad I have a friend now that shares the same views. It's hard keeping that kind of secret in for so long." she said in a soft, warm voice. It was nice that she had a confidante now. His eyes focused on hers hard, and she gazed into his for a second before looking down. She didn't want to think she was trying to initiate a fight of dominance. From their conversation about happiness, she wanted him to call the shots, and wanted him to be selfish for the night.

Her eyes followed his fingers down to the buckle on his jacket, as he began to unbuckle the strap she felt a smile form on her face. “Well Phira. It’s your decision.” The first buckle came undone, and her eyes quickly followed his hands to the next one, barely holding back a shiver of delight. His voice was luring and his teasing was rewarded with a breathy laugh. But the real turn on was when he gave her a smile. It was small but it was real. More real than any other smile, smirk, or grin he tossed her way tonight. Still cupping his face she ran her thumb over his bottom lip and pulled it down slightly,
"That's mean. I thought you were a kinder man than that Alex. To string me along only to pull away at the very last minute. She pouted and situated herself so she was straddling him. She pulled his face up and gave him a slight peck on the lips, letting him deepen it if he wanted to deepen it, or not if not. She would make him be selfish tonight, after all she had to pay him back not only for offering her his jacket when she needed it, but also for lifting a big weight of her shoulders by letting her confide in him.

So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Words: 132381
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 26th, 2016, 2:21 am

Her words about him being selfless was something he’d heard before about him giving up too much. He let her words pass but with a simple response. “Someone has to be willing to be selfless. To inspire it in others.” His words were enough he hoped to let her know that he wasn’t doing it as a self-mattering thin but to help bring out the best in others. His eyes, motioned across her hands and then back up to hers. Though her continuation of her words speaking about how she could be truthful with him was enough to let him know she was genuine. He at least in his mind and his actions now thought he’d gained another ally. Another one who was particularly easy on the eyes.

Her hands ran up his form and settled around his jaw. Light smooth fingers holding their place as she spoke to him. His eyes locked into hers holding them in place until she looked away and when she did trailed down after them. He could see her changing her view to the next buckle as his hands worked on it , the lower of the two. Though as he could see her holding back something and as she spoke he could her the restraint and teasing in her voice. He pushed herself further up his body now situating herself around his waist. And at this level she sat a little higher than him. And before he fully adjusted her words finished and she kissed him. His hands working on the belts stopped for a moment as he simply returned the kiss. Being a little careful of the canines that extended. And as light as her kiss was he pushed a little deeper testing the waters. If she wanted this, then he’d follow through.

He broke off after a few ticks and pulled himself a little closer moving up to her ear like he had done before and speaking softly, with a voice so smooth it could have been mistaken for silk brushing her ear. “If that’s what you want then.” He let his hands slip lower and pulled the second buckle free, letting the jacket be held together by the one across her chest. Hisa hands slipped beneath it and slowly trailed their way up her smooth tanned skin. Tracing the curves of her form with his hands he didn’t look down. Not yet instead he watched her face watching and waiting to see what would fall from her. When that dam would burst and everything behind it would fall free. And as his hands reached her rib-cage he pulled those inwards lightly tracing his fingertips over her, as his hands moved to the final buckle. He closed in again this time to the opposite ear. And in the same light voice he spoke again. “Don’t hold back on my account. I knew what I was in for when I stepped through that door.”

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Phira on December 27th, 2016, 5:28 am

29 Winter 516

Well all she could hop for was that his selflessness paid off, because if it did then that was something to be proud of, and pride was something to look forward to having she supposed. That, however, wouldn't stop her in her mission to make him happy in any way possible.

He deepened the kiss, though careful as most men were of her teeth. She couldn't say she was always careful with them, but she could understand other's trepidation of them. They were rather sharp, but some guys preferred that. Which kind of guy was the one in front of her? Would he lose himself in his passion? Or would he be in control of it? Would he be rowdy and impatient? Or methodical and slow? Was he practiced or was he clumsy? She deepened the kiss letting her tongue tease his bottom lip a little before she lightly bit it with a playful tug. She would find out soon enough.

His voice was softer than any silk she had ever touched, and his breath hot against her ear. She hummed in agreement with his words but she didn't know what he said. With the second strap undone, the only thing holding on the jacket was the last strap, but that didn't stop his hand from find it's way under it. She hitched a breath, and felt her eyes become unfocused, then pushed into his touched. His calloused hands were rough on her smooth skin, in an oh so good way. She fluttered her eyes trying to get them focused again before they found their way to his. He was certainly taking his time trying to unbuckle that last strap. She kissed his jaw lightly as he began spoke into her other ear, “Don’t hold back on my account. I knew what I was in for when I stepped through that door.”

She laughed,
"You did, did you? Show me then." She stood up and looked at him with a certain challenge in her eyes and on her smile. It was a dare she wanted him to accept. Her animal wanted him to dominate, it needed him to take over. What did he expect when he followed her? What did he want her to do? If he wanted her to be the alpha then he needed to tell her now other wise she would let him take the lead role. She undid the last buckle and backed up to the bed looking at him the entire way. She sat down, her legs crossed just as before, and the jacket hanging open to expose her body.

So my computer hasn't been acting up lately and I am going to give posting a shot. So if you are still here and have been waiting for me to reply, thank you for your patience, and thank you for being understanding. I will get to them as soon as I can ;)
Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 27th, 2016, 7:16 am

Alex returned her kiss and even when she tugged on his lip as she pulled away he held his ground. And the moment her body moved under his fingers he knew he’d sunk his own particular fangs in. He was inside of her head. No magic needed her this was simply his own particular brand of stimulation. And he could see its effects when her eyes almost crossed. Again he took his time, why rush things? When one had a fine wine it was best to savour it. Appreciate the flavour, the particular texture and aroma. Even when he purposefully took his time with the last buckle she pulled away a small laugh escaping her and a playful smile across her lips but a look of a predator not wanting to be the prey hard in her eyes.

“Show you?” Taking a small piece of control back she undid the last buckle revealing everything to him again yet oddly she kept it on even as she sat back down. As she did his eyes held focused on her own knowing well and truly what she wanted him to do. Unspoken he knew. But that was precisely why he held his ground and kept that look into her eyes. “I entered this room with a hunter, and what’s more fun than hunting the hunter?” He reached down to his waist pulling his shirt free from him stretching fully as he did so. She’d shown him a lot already it was about time to level the playing field there.

“And let’s be honest. Predators hate to be other people’s prey.” He spoke with a knowing glint in his eyes as he stepped closer. Leaning over, her his face mere centimetres from her own again he smiled again the glint of realness there again. His hand then slowly pressed into her thigh and moved along the curvature of her body slowly. Eventually cupping her chin lightly and pulling her in closer again his words slower and more enticing with that same velvety texture to them. “Let’s see what really lurks behind those eyes.” He leant in as if he was about to kiss her before pulling away at the last second his thumb running softly across her lips. And then he dove in, kissing her deeply being a little cautious of her fangs but not really.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Phira on December 28th, 2016, 3:44 am

29 Winter 516

Slow, deliberate touches and looking like he was in control of himself, he began to finally tell her somewhat of what he wanted. He was one of those kinds of lovers. So he wanted to hunt did he?
"Then let the hunting commence!" He seemed a lot more in control than she felt at the moment. He had a hard time letting go, which meant that she was going to have to work harder to see it. But she was confident in his confidence that she would be rewarded for her patience and perseverance.

Her eyes took a slow trip down his torso. Her eyes lingered a little longer on the large, peculiar sun shaped scar on his shoulder, continuing down after a few moments, taking in all the other scars that littered his body. He must have been in many fights and battles to have obtained all of them. What sort of life did he lead? Not taking her eyes off his toned body, she shrugged the jacket off and spoke,
"That is an honest truth." So he's made his decision on how he wanted this to happen. She let him run his hand up her body and up to her face with a sultry smile. Her body did arch a little when his warm hands up her body. His face had come so close to hers within seconds, she simply cupped his neck with a hand, and arched an eyebrow at his last words before he kissed her. She was silent only because she understood everything he was saying and because she was being the predator she was. Leopards were quiet stalkers. One of the most quiet predators in the wild, and she was going to give him a hunt he shouldn't forget for a while yet.

His abandoned caution of her fangs was noted. Which was for the best because she wasn't going to think about them if he wasn't. Letting her animalistic side out a bit, her lips trailed from his lips down his neck making sure to suck on his pulse a bit, lightly raking her fangs against it, before they began following the trail her hands left behind. Her next stop was at his upper chest and spent few long moments licking and nipping the tiny stimulants. Her hands never stopped moving down, and rested at the top of his pants. She undid his pants and began rubbing her hands up and down his muscly thighs, intentionally avoiding the obvious bulge. Judging by the looks of it he wasn't going to disappoint and that made her heat up on the inside. Looking up into his eyes with the false intention to do exactly what it looked like she was going to do, she licked her lips enticingly, ever so lightly touching him with the tip of her tongue. Leaving that as the only stimulant she sat up and began moving backwards so he could crawl in bed with her. He said he wanted to hunt a predator, and if she sniffed every bit of bait left out for her it wouldn't take long to capture her entirely, and that wouldn't be any fun.

Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 28th, 2016, 7:54 am

Let the hunt commence. Almost a warning bell that perhaps he’d signed up for a little more than he could handle. Bitten off more than he could chew so to speak. Then again…He was in control of himself. His sense of control over his own motions and reactions was enough to let him see clearly what he wanted too. That with each word he was pushing her further and further towards the edge of her control. Even the simple action of him taking off his own shirt garnered lasting glances from her. Even if he did know the real reason her eyes lingered on his shoulders. That mark always brought up questions.

And as she shrugged his jacket free from her form finally once again gifting him a clear glance of the gem he’d found without realizing it. An honest truth. He was a hunter. A ranger, a man of patience and timing and everything had its own unique timing. Even the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest was to its own beat and tempo. One he hoped to quicken in the very near future. Drawing closer in that one moment of shared silence he knew what she was going to say as much as she knew what he was going too.

The moment his lips pressed into hers, and saw the animal shine through. And for a moment he could have sworn he felt that bead of danger. That pulse of warning through him the moment her lips and those fangs pressed into his neck. A primal warning, one that forced his blood to pump harder and get the adrenaline pumping too. He held in place leaning over her slightly as he did she moved. He’d expected the first move to have to be his as it seemingly always was but instead he found her trailing off of the edge of the bed. And continued further down. Halting her advances at his own chest but letting her hands trail on in their absence. Undoing his own belt with the speed and deftness that she removed the last of those on his jacket.

Letting them fall she seemed to be returning the light and enticing touches with her own flair, especially as she ran her tongue over those rather luscious lips and motioned back atop the bed. Almost drawing him in with her tongue. His instincts told him to go for it, cast reason and restraint to the wind. However logic told him to wait to draw this out to see. He kicked his boots free and let his pants fall fully free of his legs as he motioned closer. Freeing himself of his undergarments and just holding for a second out in the open, letting her see what she’d be working with. As of right now the only thing he was still wearing was the necklace of his.

In that moment where he allowed the air to sit still between them he focused on his eyes seeing past what she was, and into the true vision he’d been taught. A layer of his Auristics folded over his eyes, from her point of view it would seem as if he was as usual watching her with that rather enticing glance however in his eyes he saw more. Her shape was that of a fang, those fangs which he was rather well acquainted with however it was a vibrant and enticing red lined with flecks of yellow and gold. A rather delightful sight. He knew what none of it meant except he now knew that his initial impressions were right in a sense. She was dangerous, behind that beautiful outer shell. His vision beyond vision ended as swiftly as it began and that small pain crept into the back of his head pounding with each heartbeat but his mind was elsewhere and pain wasn’t his main focus.

If she were to ask him what he was doing he’d just respond with
“Enjoying the view.” He’d then crawl atop the bed following suit of her almost seemingly mirroring her movements when she was in her animalistic form stalking her, trailing her. And as he reached half way up her body he stopped holding that look once again into her eyes before he let his lips do the talking in a different sense. Trailing them down the centre of her body from her chest, his hands moving with him and tracing the outline of her curves with just his fingertips, and when his lips met her hips he just kept on moving downwards. His hands tracing over her abdomen lightly before moving down to rest upon her soft supple thighs.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Phira on December 29th, 2016, 5:43 am

29 Winter 516

Her senses heightened and she could feel the sizzeling of electricity between their close bodies. The soft pin pricks of static made the hairs on her arms stand up creating goosebumps, the smell of testosterone and musk was beginning to saturate the air. Her hands ran over her sensitive body, stopping at her breasts to tease both him and herself, letting soft moans escape her lips.

She hated him and his control and loved it at the same time. The anticipation of the wait of what was to come was delicious torture. If she had her way they would be rough with their play and hard with their touches. Taking their time to let the pressure build was new for her and she couldn't say she disliked it. In fact she preferred some of it...though she would pounce him if he didn't start to hurry up a bit.

She bit her bottom lip at his naked body. Yes, this would do splendidly. He would satisfy her needs and then some. She took a second to take in the sight of his body. It was glorious. Rugged, scared, toned, and trained. Looking at him up and down with a pleased smile as he just watched her. She couldn't tell what he was doing or thinking when he looked at her, but it couldn't have been bad because he was smiling a little and looked relaxed. She took the time to crawl over to him slowly and reached out to take him into her hand. She gave a couple of long, lazy strokes, before she pressed a kiss to the very tip, but that was all she gave before she backed up on the bed again. It was a way to lure him to her, because as he said before, there was nothing more fun than hunting a hunter.

He followed her on the bed in such a way that she felt the hair on the back of her neck rise and she slightly bared her fangs not in 'I'm going to attack way' but in a way that told him that what he was doing was working. She accepted him as the alpha, and she was going to submit a tiny bit. She growled again before letting out a loud gasp when he began pressing his lips down her body. Her breathing sped up and her back arched when his lips met her core.

Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Alexander Faircroft on December 29th, 2016, 6:49 am

He could see in her eyes that as much as he was taking his time and drawing things out the sheer anticipation was more than enough to send a shiver down her spine. There was a limit to how slow and how much he could limit himself. Again that feeling of instinct crept up on him again begging pleading with him to throw logic and temper out the window. He didn’t give in just yet. The moment she bore her fangs a little that was his signal to simply let the assault commence.

The trail he’d left a simple marker of what to follow back up as he took full control of the situation. Especially as his lips found their way to her inner thighs. His hands slowly pushing her long smooth legs apart as his lips found purchase on the delicate and scintillatingly soft flesh there. Moving up and so close, then pulling away to repeat the same from the other side. Building and building the anticipation. And as his hands traced down and let him have a full view of her, as his lips once again collided with her body his eyes looked up her torso watching her face. Waiting for the reaction of that sudden spike in pleasure.

The rhythmic rise and fall of her chest the small sweet sounds, the minute motions. Nothing escaped his view and nothing escaped his notice changing his assault to match what she responded to the most. A quickness of breath, a loss of voice, a tightening of the hands, an arch of the back. As much as this was to please and pleasure her this was him toying with her and learning her weak spots. And whilst his lips worked their magic on her sweet spot his hands found their way back up her torso, running across her abdomen lightly, and then up to just beneath her rib cage. Before slipping beneath her body and pulling her closer to him.

He’d lain the trap, placed the bait and was now in the full way of springing everything into motion. After all he wondered if Phira had had any experience with the build-up, the wait for something to happen. Again he spoke softly even from where he was making sure to hold just close enough to her to let his breath tickle her. “I do believe I have my prey writhing in excitement.” A small smile crossed his features as he continued his caresses. As much as he was in control he was wanting to see the moment when she finally could bare it no longer. And then he'd let his instinct take over.

Alexander Faircroft

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

On the Prowl. Part 2

Postby Phira on December 30th, 2016, 5:32 am

00 SEASON 516

She hated seeing him in such control, even though it was beginning to dissolve, it wasn't dissolving fast enough for her liking. She began to feel like she wasn't as good as she thought she was, and that just made her want to prove herself even more to him. His lips were placing kisses on her thighs that felt like burning promises. They were being placed carefully, a little too carefully. It was time to advance from the stalking phase of the hunt to the chase.

He drifted back up her torso and slid an arm under her, and his voice hit her ear with heated words. With his plan revealed she new he had her...almost. She was almost caught, just then, and she would let him catch her, but not after she made him lose this annoying amount of control he had.

She leaned up into his mouth and kissed him deeply, and rolled him over on his back.
"You do, but I can't have you catching me just yet. Not before you are withering with me." It was a promise of her own, one that she made more to herself than him. She began to kiss down his body again and instead of taking her time she went for the main prize. She took him fully into her mouth and for a couple long chimes she orally pleased him. For this she made sure to be careful with her teeth, for the most part. She did ever so gently graze her teeth over the head one or two times just as a reminder of who he was in bed with.

She sat up and licked her lips with a hum. She could have continued until he was finished but she wanted the full experience of being with him. This may have back fired on her a little, because now she wanted him more than she did before. She leaned down and licked the shell of his ear,
"Are you ready?" It was a frivolous question to ask, she needed the release sooner rather than later, and she was going to get it sooner rather than later.

Phira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next