[The Rearing Stallion] A spoonful of Sugar (Leyley/open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 1:57 am

Shane smile and stretched out arms, groaning as he did so. What had felt like a few minutes had turned out to be hours and the sun had already fallen past the horizon. Geez it getting late. We should probably call it a night." he stood up and laid the money he owed on the table. He threw another evil stare towards the table full of men, giving them one last stare before holding out his hand for Leyley to help her up.

OOC: I thought someone was going to join us, but we post too quickly :p. Sorry I dragged into a pointless thread.
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 15th, 2011, 2:06 am

OOC: haha so true. Oh well....lol i was watching Wolf's Rain last night. Shane is completely different to Kiba it's funny =] if you know wolf's rain..

Leyley hadn't noticed the time at all. Once Shane said something about it, it was then that she noticed it. Once he stood up, Leyley took Shane's hand as he offered it and she let him help her to stand. As she saw Shane cast another look towards the men, Leyley sighed, "just ignore them," she said gently and, keeping a hold of Shane's hand, they walked out.
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 2:21 am

OOC: I still need to finish watching wolfs rain... Anyways, kiba is just a tempoary placeholder until I find a better image of Shane. Wish I could draw him :/.
Off to the apartment! Whooooooosh!
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Previous