A Bumpy Day (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A Bumpy Day (Open)

Postby Kora on January 22nd, 2011, 10:10 pm

Kora just grinned all the more when he heard the man – Roman’s groan. He on the other hand found her explanation of what exactly defined thievery amused him, quite a bit. He nodded politely towards Roman as he introduced himself and simply responded with, “Kora.” His tone was polite, dispite the man’s borderline rude demeanor. He started to say something, but paused as the girl suddenly sprang into action, kicking at Roman’s shins and tugging, obviously trying to free herself.

He couldn’t help but to chuckle, having no intentions of helping either of the two. “Willing pet then.” He murmured under his breath before calling out, “If Treanas is gone, where will you go?”
He wasn’t particularly sure wheather or not the girl had heard him, and in the end it didn’t matter. If she didn’t stop he had intentions of getting to know this Roman a little better – there seemed more to him than met the eye. Still, something about that girl intrigued him, and he was sure if she left now, they’d meet again, someday.
Kora
The deceiver; never turn your back

Words: 5207
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 11:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Bumpy Day (Open)

Postby Roman on January 24th, 2011, 4:13 pm

Roman cursed loudly,though rather tame, as the little girl kicked him in the shin and glared at the struggling girl.
"What was that about!" He strengthened his grip around the girls arm and grabbed her other arm before hoisting her up to his eye level,though he did take care that he didn't hurt her, keeping her far enough away so that she couldn't kick him.
"now little lady what do you have to say for yourself!" Roman said in a tone he heard a mother chastise her kid with when it kicked him he was taking care of him.
He impatiently tapped his food and tried his best to pull his face into that expression all fathers had when they looked at their misbehaving kids. Not doing a shabby yob at it.
"I swear if this treanas guy can stand you when you are this misbehaved you really found somebody with the patience of a konti."
Roman
Collecting a debt

Words: 30340
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Bumpy Day (Open)

Postby Alenias on January 24th, 2011, 5:06 pm

"Let me go!" Alenias replied to Roman's question as she struggled in his grip, waving her legs in the air. When he mentioned Treanas she stopped struggling long enough to glare at the giant man, "I don't misbehave for Treanas because he is nice and takes care of me."

She gave Kora, the shorter man, an odd look at his question. It seemed like such a silly thing to ask to her, but a lot of big people seemed to be silly, "I'm going back home, where Treanas told me to wait," and then returned her attention to Roman, continuing to squirm and kick at him as she dangled in the air.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous