Treasure Isn't Always Golden (Quelen Dran'Sora)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Far below the water's surface is the living coralline city of the Charodae, Charbosi. Inaccessible to those who cannot breathe underwater, Charbosi is a city of culture and peace. [Lore]

Postby Tayl Layou on January 17th, 2011, 6:49 pm

Tayl stopped dancing when Quelen began to whisper, and she almost gagged at the thought. "Dry food? Who would ever want to eat dry food?" she asked almost yelling out. "Look even Tessan thinks it gross!" she exclaimed as she held up the crab who was spinning in circles from the second dance. "I guess that means we should take alot of our own food just in case huh?" Tayl asked, almost forgetting that there were tons of other types of foods as well.
Tayl Layou
The Peaceful

Words: 7183
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2011, 3:45 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Quelen Dran'Sora on January 18th, 2011, 2:54 pm

Quelen gave a giggle at Tayl's reaction to the thought of dry food, and taking the initiative, she started the dance up anew. This time however she kicked her feet and drifted up while twisting around so she was twirling above Tayl, almost like they were mirroring each other.

"I don't know, I think it would be interesting to try some of the food," she leaned her head back so she could smile at her friend, "I hear others are very delicious and not dry at all. I'm curious to see all the different kinds of food they have up there."
Quelen Dran'Sora
Alt of Alenias, One-armed Musician

Words: 41376
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2011, 6:04 pm
Character sheet

Postby Tayl Layou on January 18th, 2011, 3:36 pm

"Well," Tayl said as she tried her best to keep up with Quelen, "let's collect some of our food for tonight and maybe we can make some plans, we should hurry and head home before it's too late." Tayl took notice to the surface and saw the bright blue had already begun to turn a dark blue. "Besides, I would like to finish Terran's home before we go to sleep," Tayl informed while pulling Quelen in close to hugs her in the middle of the dance they were preforming.
Tayl Layou
The Peaceful

Character sheet

Postby Quelen Dran'Sora on January 18th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Though it had been her plan to stay out of Charbosi for a few more days before returning, all the better to practice for her coming journey, it was difficult to say no to Tayl, especially when the small Charoda was being as cute as she was currently.

With a smile Quelen returned the hug, wrapping her arm and a half around the smaller girl's shoulders, "That sounds like a plan. I'll even help you with Tessan's home. Now," she released Tayl from the hug and turned her attention to the kelp, "How about you hold onto the kelp while I cut? We should just need a couple more for tonight."
Quelen Dran'Sora

Character sheet

Postby Tayl Layou on January 18th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Tayl agreed with a nod and held out her arms to hold the kelp for Quelen, all while Tessan was on her shoulder watching. Tayl followed Quelen and was thinking about a new interesting way to prepare the kelp for the two of them. Tayl then continued to day dream, thinking of what the far in-land looked like, and how the people were.
Tayl Layou
The Peaceful

Character sheet

Postby Quelen Dran'Sora on January 18th, 2011, 7:22 pm

Once Tayl took hold of a couple more strands of kelp Quelen took out her eating knife and cut through them. Helping the smaller Charoda gather them up the kelp she gave a smile and a nod, "That should do us for tonight. Shall we head back to your home?"

It would be interesting sleeping in a proper home again, it'd been almost a year now that she had been living away from Charbosi, only coming back every few day to sell what she had found and buy any supplies she needed. If Tayl was going to be traveling with her though, it would be good to get used to her company.
Quelen Dran'Sora

Character sheet

Postby Tayl Layou on January 18th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Tayl nodded in approval when the kelp collection was enough for the both of them. Since she pretty sure that Quelen didn't know how to get to where she lived, she took the lead and began to swim back for her home. When they arrived, she turned and said "Home sweet home!" and spun around twice to show this is where she was living. She swam in through one of the openings and set the kelp on her table along with Tessan on top. When Quelen finally entered Tayl informed her "You are more than welcome to use the chair and the bed, I prefer to sleep and sit on the floor anyways," as she smiled and giggled slightly.
Tayl Layou
The Peaceful

Character sheet

Postby Quelen Dran'Sora on January 19th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Once more humming to herself, Quelen followed after Tayl, and soon arrived at the small charoda's home. She hesitated for a moment outside, letting Tayl enter first, and then followed after, taking her time and looking around the place. It was small, but for two people it was certainly more than large enough.

Turning a smile to Tayl she gave a little laugh at her friend's offer, "As am I, the ocean floor is where I have been sleeping much lately," she gave a little giggle, "I guess Tessan could use them then."
Quelen Dran'Sora

Character sheet

Postby Tayl Layou on January 19th, 2011, 6:17 pm

Tayl began to laugh as Quelen suggested Tessan use them, she placed the little crab on her bed and swam over to her table. "Perhaps we should start making his home so he has somewhere to sleep while we catch up," Tayl suggested, placing her hands on the table and starting to move the coral. Tayl tried to imagine what the little home would look like as she rubbed her hands across the table to get things moving.
Tayl Layou
The Peaceful

Character sheet

Postby Quelen Dran'Sora on January 19th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Quelen swam up and over Tayl to come around on the other side of the table form the small charoda. Placing her hand opposite of the other girl she set about to focus on shaping the coral, but then paused and blinked a couple times.

Tilting her head at Tayl she asked, "What exactly should a house for a crab look like anyways?"
Last edited by Quelen Dran'Sora on January 20th, 2011, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quelen Dran'Sora

Character sheet

PreviousNext