Brahmsburg Castle [Location]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is where all lore articles are created, edited, noted on, and basically worked up. Feel free to comment, but please do so in the Lore Discussion forum, not here. Remember these lore articles are all WIP. Once the authors feel they are ready to be posted for Peer Review, they can be moved to the Peer Review forum. Lore articles should be a complete first draft before they goe to Peer Review.

Moderator: Scribes

Brahmsburg Castle [Location]

Postby Konrad Venger on January 22nd, 2017, 9:57 pm

Article: Brahmsburg Castle (Location, Syliras)
Author(s): Konrad Venger
Other development: N/A
Additional Info: Existing information on the Syliras Wildlands here

Peer Review Thread: N/A
Founder Review Thread: N/A

Synopsis: Brahmsburg Castle is a decrepit, deserted and enigmatic fortress deep in the Wildlands. Zith call it home, but so do other, nameless things. The powers of the region either ignore or have forgotten it, but rumors are rife about treasure and terrors within.

Outline: Pretty simple idea I had for an additional Wildlands location, only I never got around to putting it up for review. Well, today is the day. No NPC information required, and the place has been abandoned for centuries so I kept it pretty short. It's isolated location would make it difficult to travel to anyway, but I thought it'd be nice to have a somewhat stable bolthole for fugitives, explorers, merchants, questing Knights, wandering mercenaries, etc., etc.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4