Syka petitioning!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Syka petitioning!

Postby Karin on March 17th, 2017, 12:25 am

I'm Syked... are you?

I'm looking for any and all rp-ers who might be interested in playing in Syka this season! We have an awesome calendar (here), with plenty to discover. Elephants, memory loss, seeing the future in a giant mirror, earthquakes, lava, and the unknown... *makes spooky noises*

I'm looking for roleplayers who might want to stretch their creative imagination, and also their character's comfort zone. Syka is absolutely full of mystery, and this season seems the perfect opportunity to get embroiled in it. There are numerous events that I would like a thread partner for, just take your pick from the calendar! But one of my focusses is on ocean exploration. Karin will provide the boat, all she needs is someone to interact with and make friends with through crazy adventures. I'll challenge you if you challenge me. :)

If you're interested, just hit this thread up.

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)