[Guido, Training] All About Glyphs...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Guido, Training] All About Glyphs...

Postby Leviathan on August 7th, 2010, 1:52 am

Thread Award!

Guido
Exp +1 Drawing, +2 Glyphing, +1 Observation, +2 Reimancy
Lore Lore of Patience, Being a Studious Student

Additional Comments Very interesting thread. I have yet to grade one with the use of reimancy and glyphing, so if something feels or seems off, let me know. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me and we will work out a solution. Keep up the good writing
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous