OOC Info Holiday Hoedown!

Final Submissions ONLY.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Moderator: Prophet

Holiday Hoedown!

Postby Prophet on April 12th, 2017, 12:02 am

One of the reoccurring themes mentioned in character registries was a lack of holidays in Ravok. I agree. To be honest, it wasn't very high on my development list so here's the deal:

You asked for it! Here it is!

Holiday Submission Form:
Code: Select all
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Date:[/u] Season Day Time (Morning, Night, All Day)
[u]Location:[/u]
[u]Details:[/u]

Before you go and start dropping a thousand ideas in here, let me make some things very clear.
  1. Only one submission at a time. I expect no less than excellence so focus your efforts.
  2. This thread is for finished entries only. Any type of discussion can be handled via PMs but I would prefer it be done in the OOC so there is less of a chance for overlap.
  3. Be prepared to defend your holiday. I like to argue. Consider this your warning.
  4. Adhere to the city's theme. Anything contrary to the Black Sun or Ebonstryfe lore will likely be tossed without question.
  5. I have final say. No ifs, ands, buts or whys are to be uttered in my direction. I will give all submissions a fair chance but if I deem it to be unfitting then accept my judgement and try again (or go pout elsewhere).

I'm excited to have a talented pool of writers with which to try this endeavor.
I hope that all of you take advantage of it as a way to add something to your city and the game that we all love. Now... make Rhysol proud.
Prophet
Illumination's Downfall

Words: 567109
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
One Thousand Posts! (1) Chat Mod (1)