Closed [Moonstone Bath & Massage] Sweet Relief

Kamilla gets luxury treatment in good company... [Crescenta]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Moonstone Bath & Massage] Sweet Relief

Postby Kamilla on May 5th, 2017, 8:06 am

Kamilla Circe Gordon

40th of Spring, 517AV

'The Moonstone Bath & Massage'

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she read the sign, it turned out Riverfall wasn't so simple to navigate, even with the map she'd gotten upon entering the city, not that it bothered the sorceress, who had only just arrived a bell earlier. The walk up to the second tier in search of the establishment had given her time to do some sightseeing but it also reminded her of how stiff her entire body was, with each of the many flights of stairs she'd ascended there'd been a minor ache or pain but it couldn't be helped, she had after all spent the past season and a half on The Kabrin Road. A nice hot bath and massage were precisely what she needed.

Upon arriving in the city, Kamilla had remained with her caravan of travelers long enough to be led to the Kulkukan Tavern And Inn, rent her room and see that her pack and chest carrying all her remaining possessions were stored before leaving in search of the hot baths. She was however not too quick as to miss her extroverted travel companion, the bard Chrysanthemum, draw the attention of the entire tavern with a well sung song within a chime of entering. Despite having both constantly pursued and annoyed Kamilla for the duration of their very long trip, the bard had certainly made himself memorable with his talent for lifting the spirits.

Upon entering The Moonstone Bath and Massage, Kamilla was instantly hit with the humid air associated with such establishments, the interior giving off a wonderfully pleasing sense of ambience that she was sure would be even stronger in one of the actual massage rooms. The dark brown haired sorceress' arms rose above her head in a loud and satisfying cat like stretch, the behavior of a deceased mage who's memories and habits had become her own. She was about to begin her new life in a new city and she could think of no better way to rejuvenate her tired body than a great massage.

Last edited by Kamilla on May 9th, 2017, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Crescenta on May 9th, 2017, 3:11 pm

40th Of Spring

The woman walked in not long after the other had, feeling a little bit insecure but determined to enjoy herself. Crescenta had decided that she would feel better afterwards if she treated herself, it wasn't often she did so, yet she felt she deserved it that day.

A human form was one less wanted than her Ethaefal form, she had discovered to her displeasure. Though she supposed it gave her relief as well, seeing that she wouldn't be bothered much by any Akalak that day. She had began to find the race slightly irritating, and she had been asked to marry one of them a few times. Something that she was not interested in at all. A child was something that she didn't want, and it would likely get in the way of her want to help people. Though still, the fact that her human form looked a lot worse than her other made her feel even more insecure.

There was a woman there already when she entered, with long brown hair and olive skin. She was beautiful for a human, though Crescenta considered her Ethaefal form to be much more beautiful. The Aurist walked in, a smile directed towards the woman as she passed, and then paused, pondering what to have.
Threads 0/2
Crescenta
Player

Words: 15209
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2017, 9:49 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamilla on May 9th, 2017, 6:33 pm

Kamilla Circe Gordon

Kamilla had been waiting patiently for one of the employees of the establishment to show up and offer their services when someone else entered, flashed her a polite smile and paused just ahead of her. Having nothing else to do for the time being, the young sorceress examined the other woman curiously. She was very tall, towering over Kamilla herself and the parts of her skin that were exposed were covered entirely in scars, a shocking amount of the marks that seemed more fitting of someone from her hometown of Sunberth, which only further fed the building curiosity.

Intrigued, Kamilla took a step forward, putting her beside the tall scarred woman as her arms unintentionally crossed themselves just below her bust. "Greetings." she began, her voice a mixture of mischievous and friendly, "Forgive my asking but your appearance is intriguing, are you a citizen of this beautiful city?... and what is it you do or are doing in Riverfall?" she may not have sounded apologetic at all but the ring of curiosity was certainly evident in her voice. Deep brown eyes lingered on the tall woman's silvery one's as she awaited an answer.

The more Kamilla looked at the woman the more curious she became, her mind buzzing with questions involving the woman's origins and how it was that she came to be so overly scarred. Perhaps she'd been a slave? Or a victim of some horrible experiments? She recalled the dungeon of prisoners Sahova kept for its wizards to use as test subjects, some of them injured beyond recognition. Or perhaps the woman was neither of these things and simply had a terrible tragedy that had marked her for life? Much like Kamilla herself. Her curiosity was peaked.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Crescenta on May 11th, 2017, 7:44 pm

She smiled at the curious woman as she listened to her speak. Crescenta's black hair fell in front of her face as she did so, and she quickly tucked it behind her ear to get it out of the way. Her voice sounded amicable, yet it seemed to have a hint of mischief too.

Her own voice was friendly and soft, Crescenta was not the type of person to be very loud. "I don't come from here, but I live here at the moment, it is after all a beautiful city as you said. I work at the Gilla medical center." She paused for a moment, looking down slightly at her scars, her voice quietened slightly as she spoke next. "Apologies, but if my appearance is intriguing I can't give you any answers, since I do not know them myself."

The black-haired woman looked up again with a smile. She was much more comfortable speaking about her human form than she had been in the past, though it still caused her to be quite uncomfortable. It was good to talk about things she supposed, as she was trying to move on and be better than her past life had been.

"I am an Ethaefal, so this human form isn't what I am now. I don't actually remember what I did in that life to look like this though." She remembered glimpses of the life her human form came from, but not much more than glimpses. However those glimpses were of terrible things that the Ethaefal didn't want to tell the other about. She didn't want to let the woman hear those horrible things.

"My name is Crescenta, and you are?"
Threads 0/2
Crescenta
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamilla on May 11th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Kamilla Circe Gordon

The tall woman's voice was far more soft and timid than Kamilla would have assumed given her harsh appearance, altering her initial impression of the woman being tough to one of a victim instead, the fact that she worked at a medical center only made her seem even more soft and gentle. In all honesty, she'd already lost some of her initial interest in the taller woman but most of it was regained when she went on to say that she had no memories of how she'd gotten her scars as well as that she was an 'Ethaefal' and that she was 'not what she was'. Kamilla had no idea what any of it had meant but at the very least it seemed like it would make for some good conversation. "Kamilla." was all she said in response to the woman, Creacenta's introduction, adding a small nod of acknowledgment.

"Welcome, I'm Cara, one of the owners, how can I help you today?"

Turning to regard the blonde woman who'd just arrived with a friendly smile, Kamilla wasted no time in getting to the point. "Greetings, I've just arrived from a very long trip and I have quite a bit of aches and pains I would like to relieve, what would you suggest?" The woman thought for only a moment, her eyes glancing off to the ceiling as she did before returning to Kamilla's form.

"I'd definitely recommend the warm stone message, it's made for the exact purpose of relieving tension and pain in the muscles."

The woman seemed confident in her recommendation and since Kamilla was no expert in massage or medicine or anything of the sort, she had no reason to question or doubt the owner as her gaze shifted to the tall scarred woman beside her. "Would you care to join me? My treat of course, I could use some good conversation."

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Crescenta on May 31st, 2017, 12:51 pm

Slightly surprised upon being asked to join her, the black haired woman smiled. "I'd be happy to if I'm not intruding. I agree that some good conversation would be nice. Most conversations I've had recently have been quite boring, if I'm honest. " Most involved talking about medicene, at work. It wasn't often that the Ethaefal had company, with her not leaving her house much during the day. The other seemed interesting, so she wouldn't turn her down.

It seemed that the woman had not long arrived in Riverfall, with saying she had arrived from a long trip. Crescenta wondered where the woman had come from, and why she had came here.

There could possibly be an interesting story behind it, or she atleast hoped there was, and the woman wondered whether she was just hoping for something interesting. Most reasons were probably as mundane for hers for moving from Zeltiva to Riverfall.

"Are you new here?" She questioned , curiosity filling her voice as she spoke. "I've not been here for that long myself." Crescenta slightly hoped she was, since she was curious about the rest of the places she hadn't seen.

Threads 0/2
Crescenta
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kamilla on May 31st, 2017, 10:57 pm

Kamilla Circe Gordon

"Not at all, in fact you'd be doing me a favour since I have a few questions about the city."

Her response was stated plainly as Kamilla began to follow the blonde owner into one of the private rooms of the establishment, all the while she found herself admiring the beautiful decor of the building. Hearing the tall scarred woman, Crescenta's, question she simply nodded in response "I arrived just over a bell ago and it is my first time in this magnificent city, so any important advice or information you have would be appreciated."

They were led into a small dressing room and instructed to undress and wrap themselves in the offered towels before being pointed towards their private hot bath, "You two just soak and relax and I'll be back in fifteen chimes to begin the massage.", those were Cara's final words before disappearing. Kamilla turned her back to the taller woman as she began to disrobe at a leisurely pace, in no rush whatsoever. First to come off was all her jewelry followed by her black dress, undergarment and finally, though with a bit of hesitation, her boots, revealing the large ugly burn scar that ran from the ankle to just beneath the knee of her left leg, something she usually hid from everyone but her companion's harshly scarred body put her somewhat at ease, at least she could conceal her scar.

Not bothering to make sure her company was undressing or ready at all, Kamilla made her way towards the steaming hot bath of their private room, Crescenta would join her when she was ready. Her towel was neatly discarded and her bare body submerged to the neck in one fluid movement, a loud sigh followed by a purr of relief as the heat began soaking and soothing her muscles. "So, Creacenta..." she began, entirely unsure of whether the woman had joined her in the hot bath yet as her head was laid back against the edge of the tub and her eyes resting, "... You said you were new to the city as well? How long have you been here and what lured you here?" at the very least, Kamilla was certain the woman had been there a good while longer than she had, after all she had said she had a job.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes