[GST] Looking for a Guest Storyteller?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[GST] Looking for a Guest Storyteller?

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on May 16th, 2017, 12:15 am

Welcome!!!!!!!

Greetings my fellow Mizaharians. I am eased to inform you that I am open for Gueststorytelling. If there is a plot that you want to be moderated, but are not looking for a Staff ST to do it with you? Look no further! Here, I am that person you are looking for! Below will be an application that you'll need to provide for your thread.

Application

Title of Thread:
Timestamp of Thread:
Players Involved in the Thread:
Name of the Guest Moderator:
Reason for Guest Moderating:
Please give a brief description of the plot of the thread. Please include any risks that can be taken. Please outline any NPCs (including skills and abilities) or special items (including properties) that might be involved.
Please list all the potential rewards a player might earn through the course of the thread. What factors might hinder them from earning a reward?

Code: Select all
Title of Thread:
Timestamp of Thread:
Players Involved in the Thread:
Name of the Guest Moderator:
Reason for Guest Moderating:
Please give a brief description of the plot of the thread. Please include any risks that can be taken. Please outline any NPCs (including skills and abilities) or special items (including properties) that might be involved.
Please list all the potential rewards a player might earn through the course of the thread. What factors might hinder them from earning a reward?

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2