Question!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Question!

Postby Cecillia on July 9th, 2017, 4:39 pm

1. How does one who wishes to be a Vantha join a hold?
2. The information on Vantha's had a section on half-breeds. Being a half breed basically takes away the whole point of being a Vantha but according to the info listed, you have to be at this point. So what's up with that?
3. Must you have art in your CS?
Cecillia
Player

Words: 124
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2017, 7:44 pm
Race: Ghost

Question!

Postby Dove Brown on July 9th, 2017, 7:46 pm

1. Avanthal is currently closed, so no one can be an active member of a hold, but if it's part of your backstory, just write it in.

2. I'm not entirely sure what you mean here, so I'll leave it for someone who knows more.

3. No, art is completely optional
Very busy at work. May not be around much for a while.
Threads: 3/3

Dove Brown
Keeping my head, my backbone, and my heart

Words: 181194
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Question!

Postby Prophet on July 11th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Half-Vantha
Any PC that is more than half Vantha blood and was actively playing (note: this is different than just having a history of being alive) during the Djed Storm of Spring 1, 512, then you have acquired the Vantha trait of changeable eyes. If you were not an active PC during this in-game event, your eyes are a singular color and do not change. Half-breeds have none of the other standard traits of Vantha - ie shimmery aurora touched hair, etc.
this tells me that Half-Vantha used to have color changing eyes and now they don't. If that's something you want to roleplay then create a pure Vantha.

If you're a pure Vantha, you can use holds in your backstory since all full Vantha are automatically in their family's hold.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Question!

Postby Ball on July 11th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Half vans got the vantha stuff during the storm of 512 and you had to be active to get it
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes