OOC Info Job and Wage Requests

Come here to get your jobs and money

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Job and Wage Requests

Postby Chameleon on September 10th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Job and Wage Requests

Welcome to Alvadas' very own wage, job and seasonal experience request thread!

Please complete the following forms and post them here if you're interested in getting a job, or claiming your wages for an already approved one. If you have any questions about any of this, or need some help figuring out what you're doing, PM the current Alvadas storyteller, and we'll be sure to help you out!

Job Request

Just as in real life, you'll need a job to get money, so you can afford to feed yourself. Alvadas offers a vast variety of employment opportunities for those of all skill sets, so feel free to pick something that suits your PC and their skills. Check out the wages here, or enquire about more specific jobs that may not be on the price list.

Code: Select all
    [center][b]Job Request Form[/b][/center]
    [list][*][i]Name:[/i] Mr Mcdoodlefluff
    [*][i]Occupation Requested:[/i] Seamstress
    [*][i]Location:[/i] Seamstress
    [*][i]Expected Timeframe of Job:[/i] (For instance, your character has a job from Spring 516 - Winter 516).
    [*][i]Expected Pay:[/i] X GM
    [*][i]Relevant Skills:[/i] Sewing (10 EXP)
    [*][i]Why?:[/i] Please explain your job to me and why you think your PC would be doing it.[/list]

Wage Request

Once you've completed your job threads for the season (2 x 2500 words), submit them to claim those wages! If you've also written threads revolving around your PC's job without actually doing the job, they may count for seasonal experience.

Code: Select all
[[b][center]Seasonal Wage Requests[/center][/b]
[list][*][i]Name:[/i] Mrs Mcdoodlefluff
[*][i]Occupation:[/i] Blacksmith
[*]Which Season?[/i] Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter etc. + year.
[*][i]Expected Earnings:[/i] X GM
[*][i]Job Threads:[/i] (2 job threads, each worth 2500 words, with 5 posts in each thread).
[*][i]Seasonal Experience Threads:[/i] (Referencing, but not actually doing, work) [/list]
Last edited by Chameleon on March 2nd, 2018, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Job and Wage Requests

Postby Alexandra Gainsborough on May 26th, 2018, 5:01 am

Seasonal Wage Requests

Alexandra Gainsborough
Player

Words: 77257