Ani's Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Ani's Codes

Postby Anibesa on February 15th, 2018, 2:49 pm

Free Codes

Hey all, I have decided to open a boxcode shop for everyone to get a free code or two from. Mostly I just want to practice.
I'll also be posting some free use codes here too, just post that you've used them

The only rules are to be nice and to not send me anything lewd

As for how to make a request, just fill out the following code
Code: Select all
Name:
Images you'd like used: (Feel free to just send me words and I can look for the pictures myself)
Colour Scheme/Overarching Theme:
Cursor or no cursor:
Words you'd like included?:
Anything Extra:
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Skin Fair and freckled Marble like, cool toned and shimmering
Anibesa
Svefra by Day, Letheafal by Night

Words: 164692
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ocean - Free to Use

Postby Anibesa on February 15th, 2018, 3:40 pm

Title

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God!
O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

[style2=max-width:600px; margin:auto; background-color:#123541; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px #8dcbd9; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom:20px; border-radius: 30px; margin: auto; font-size: 100%; color:#d7edf2][style=max-width:625px; padding:30px; border-radius: 10px; margin:auto; color:#dde9eb; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=58357); background-attachment: fixed; cursor:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=58358), default;background-repeat:repeat; box-shadow:0px 0px 20px #dde9eb; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:50px; margin-top:50px;][/style][center][googlefont=Pacifico][size=175]Title[/size][/googlefont][/center]
[indent]Text goes here[/indent][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=58359[/img][/center][/style2]
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Anibesa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Carasch

Postby Anibesa on June 1st, 2018, 9:45 am

Date
”Speech”

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God!
O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

Code made by Anibesa for Carasch

[style2=max-width:600px; margin:auto; background-color:#DDD7C9; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px #800000; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom:20px; border-radius: 30px; margin: auto; font-size: 100%; color:#494949][style=max-width:625px; padding:30px; border-radius: 10px; margin:auto; color:#dde9eb; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59025); background-attachment: fixed; cursor:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59051), default;background-repeat:repeat; box-shadow:0px 0px 20px #800000; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:50px; margin-top:50px;][/style][center][googlefont=Amatic SC][size=200]Date[/size][/googlefont]
[googlefont=Song Myung][color=darkred]”Speech”[/color][/googlefont][/center]

[indent][googlefont=Song Myung]Text goes here[/googlefont][/indent][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59024[/img][/center][/style2]
[size=50]Code made by Anibesa for Carasch[/size]
Last edited by Anibesa on June 3rd, 2018, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Anibesa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ani's Codes

Postby Carasch Voratus on June 2nd, 2018, 1:50 pm

Hey! Thanks for the cool code. Gonna go pump up my thread count so I can use it now ;P.

Ps. Do people often send lewd things? Thats...uh...weird...
'Power breeds Paranoia.'
Carasch Voratus
Player

Words: 4432
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2018, 4:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ani's Codes

Postby Anibesa on June 2nd, 2018, 1:52 pm

Haha you're welcome Carasch, this was actually a lot of fun to make :)

And lewd things? Is that being sent through PM? If so, I think it would be best reported to Goss?
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Anibesa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ani's Codes

Postby Carasch Voratus on June 2nd, 2018, 2:34 pm

I meant the thing you wrote in the first post of this thread.

'The only rules are to be nice and to not send me anything lewd'
Does it happen often enough to warrant a warning? :P
'Power breeds Paranoia.'
Carasch Voratus
Player

Words: 4432
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2018, 4:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Rhythorn 1

Postby Anibesa on June 3rd, 2018, 3:33 pm

Date
”Speech”

Code made by Anibesa for Rhythorn

[style2=max-width:600px; margin:auto; background-color:#1E2401; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px #b6c195; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom:20px; border-radius: 30px; margin: auto; font-size: 100%; color:#b6c195][style=max-width:625px; padding:30px; border-radius: 10px; margin:auto; color:#1E2401; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=med&pic_id=59048); background-attachment: fixed; cursor:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=58356), default;background-repeat:repeat; box-shadow:0px 0px 20px #b6c195; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:50px; margin-top:50px;][/style][center][googlefont=Cabin Sketch][size=200]Date[/size][/googlefont]
[googlefont=Noto Sans][size=95][color=white]”Speech”[/color][/size][/googlefont][/center]

[indent][size=95][googlefont=Noto Sans]Text here[/googlefont][/size][/indent]
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59055[/img][/center][/style2]
[size=50]Code made by Anibesa for Rhythorn[/size]
Last edited by Anibesa on June 3rd, 2018, 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Anibesa

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Rhythorn 2

Postby Anibesa on June 3rd, 2018, 3:51 pm

Date
”Speech”

Code made by Anibesa for Rhythorn

[style2=max-width:600px; margin:auto; background-color:#280000; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px #f2cccc; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom:0px; border-radius: 0px; margin: auto; font-size: 100%; color:#f2cccc][style=max-width:625px; padding:30px; border-radius: 0px; margin:auto; color:#f2cccc; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59056); background-attachment: fixed; cursor:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59051), default;background-repeat:repeat; box-shadow:0px 0px 20px #f2cccc; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:50px; margin-top:50px;][/style][center][googlefont=Cabin Sketch][size=200]Date[/size][/googlefont]
[googlefont=Noto Sans][size=95][color=white]”Speech”[/color][/size][/googlefont][/center]

[indent][size=95][googlefont=Noto Sans]Text goes here[/googlefont][/size][/indent]
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=59059[/img][/center][/style2]
[size=50]Code made by Anibesa for Rhythorn[/size]
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Anibesa