Ya boy, PrivateSquishy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ya boy, PrivateSquishy

Postby Gahan Rame on February 25th, 2018, 3:04 am

Hi hi, I've been active on Discord already for a little bit (Few hours lul) so a couple of people have alreay seen me. My name on Discord right now is yung_existential_crisis if you want to look me up or talk to me, I'm online almost 24/7.

Anyways I have already designed and thought of a lot of aspects for my very first character and as you can see the name is Gahan Rame but enough about him, you'll read about him very soon once I make his CS.

My real name is Beau and I'm 21 years old with around 11 years of RP'ing experience, although I haven't actively RP'ed the whole way through.

The reason I RP is because I just love writing stories and thinking up characters that break the mold for most fantasy tropes (though that'll be more difficult here beacuse of some of the systems in place) I like thinking up original idea's or idea's that have barely been used before and so you'll sometimes see me using languages that don't exist or things of the sorts.

During RP I honestly have no boundaries or anything, I am alright with the most brutal and sexual stuff as far as the forums allow it although I'd appreciate a heads up through messages if you do go really far into something that might have permanent effect on a character of mine.

If you are ever interested in starting an RP with me you can always find me in the discord group and hit me up there, I'll usually respond within minutes unless I'm away from my pc or sleeping.

I'm extremely new to the lore and the forums themselves so have patience with me as I stumble through all the reading, it looks like a lot of fun though.

Hope to see you in the world of Mizahar soon!
Gahan Rame
Player

Words: 610
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2018, 2:51 am
Race: Human

Ya boy, PrivateSquishy

Postby Kelski on February 25th, 2018, 4:35 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a great time here and really enjoy your writing time. Give us a shout out if you are ever around Sunberth and we'll definitely throw a thread or two at you. :)
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Ya boy, PrivateSquishy

Postby Kelani on March 3rd, 2018, 10:09 pm

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on Mizahar.
Kelani
New life blossoms in the ruins.

Words: 10052
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 1:13 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets