Kelski's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on February 18th, 2015, 3:02 am

Sunberth's Situation & Goals
These are the short term goals Kelski has.

As of Fall 518 A.V. Kelski is a Master Craftswoman in Sunberth. This was one of her big goals. In Summer, 518 she took out a large loan from Goldfinger to start her own business. It is imperative that she get her skill level up to Master in order to pay that loan off as fast as she can in order to generate revenue to finance the ability to push back some of the gangs in Sunberth. She wants this because its important to her to have a free safe zone for businesses and residents who do not want to be involved in the power struggles of the gangs.

Loan Goals

Kelski owes a total of 10,500 for her 10K loan plus 5%. The table below tracks her payments and how fast she's getting them paid off. Certain characters in SB are being manipulated with the threat of Kelski's loan being called in or defaulted on so she wants to make sure this bill gets taken care of as quickly as possible.

Payment Date Payment Amount Amount Remaining
Summer 518 Took Loan Out 10,500 GM
Summer 518 -3,000 GM 7,500 GM
Fall 518 - -
Winter 518 - -
Spring 519 - -

Skill Goals

Being strong enough to fight, tough enough to endure, and well able to defend herself is very important to Kelski. Her craftswoman goals have been met so now she wants to make sure she remains as strong as she can to protect what is hers.

Skill & Desired Level Starting Points Desired End Points Points Needed Status ✔ or ✘
JC to Master 60/100 84/100 -
Dagger to Master 62/10076/100 14
Acrobatics to Competent14/10026/10012
Endurance To Competent 5/100 26/100 21
Unarmed to Competent 4/100 26/10022
Dual Wield To Competent 4/100 26/100 22

Magical Goals

Kelski doesn't consider herself a mage. Most people around her discount her magic as well. She quietly practices her work, learning slowly, and being cautious in her work. While mages around her barrel ahead in spell levels, Kelski wants to make sure she's a physical fighter before she is considered a magical powerhouse.

Spell & Desired Level Starting Points Desired End Points Points Needed Status ✔ or ✘
Auristics To Competent 5/100 26/100 21
Architectrix to Competent 13/100 26/100 13
Shielding To Competent 5/100 26/10021
Morphing To Competent 5/100 26/100 21

Current Storyseed :
The constant rains carrying bring with them a pack of three Sunberthan rats who've invaded the PC's home. They each sport a collar with the following names on their small tin tags: “Biter”, “Snippy”, and “Snot”. The odd rat pack are made even odder by the fact the backs of their collars each have the rough etchings of a staff with a spiral ending in a star. They will strangely listen to commands given by Kelski, though will ignore anything that splits them up. They will always stick together and walk in a single file line.
Last edited by Kelski on September 20th, 2018, 2:54 am, edited 14 times in total.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 1246214
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Long Term Goals

Postby Kelski on January 7th, 2018, 3:50 pm

This is my next goal... Master Merchant Status!

It's taken a while, but all the plotting and planning in Sunberth with a sideways slavery pathway... There was an idea kicked around, at one time, of a mage only area. But while it was an issue, I got to thinking about one of the most under served groups game-wide.

The artisans.

So, along with my character being a jeweler and mastering that craft, I thought it would be fun to start planning and threading for a second project that not only honored her devotion to her Goddess but to her fellow craftsman and their arts.

Hence the idea for Trade Secrets was conceived. This will be a sort of guild house for artists and craftsman and their family and guests. Some of the ideas...

• Members Only (maybe a yearly fee?)
  • Guests allowed with a Member in Good Standing
  • Full Bar & Lounge ala Tavern Style that serves meals
  • Meeting Room
  • Gardens/Courtyard Fountain
  • Maybe some Guest Rooms for get-away pampering
  • Luxury and Posh Decadence
  • Temple to Akajia

So... If I open this as a business, I need to have my jewelcrafting maxed (done!) so I can open this as a second tier business. I want to build the club slowly maybe utilizing contractors from artisans throughout Sunberth. That would give me seasonal goals to follow and a bit of time to do some planning.

Timeline
Spring 519 A.V....
Last edited by Kelski on September 5th, 2018, 11:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Jewelcrafting Resources

Postby Kelski on January 16th, 2018, 1:04 am

Last edited by Kelski on June 23rd, 2018, 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Future Gnosis Log

Postby Kelski on January 16th, 2018, 1:40 am

Wherein Kelski
Honors Akajia

This doesn't have to be a big thing, like building a temple to her. It can be when she prays, when she repeats stories, when she gives someone lores of Akajia, etc.

This list will be compiled so that everything written after [Temple Of The Unknown] Undiscovered Secrets in which Kelski honors Akajia somehow is documented. I just don't want to forget to do it because I want Kelski having a third Nightstalking Mark down the line.

The List:
Last edited by Kelski on December 24th, 2018, 4:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on June 23rd, 2018, 7:23 pm

Current To-Do List
Fall 518 A.V.

• Update Plotnotes
  • Do Two Job Threads
  • Shielding To Competent
  • Auristics To Competent
  • Make New Friends
    • Duncan?
    • Tove?
    • Ren?
  • Get To Know Kynier Better
  • Research Investigation
  • Stealth Training Threads
  • Update Goals
  • Close & Grade All Abandoned Threads in SB
  • Build A Stables For Moth
Last edited by Kelski on September 5th, 2018, 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on June 30th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Shadow Contact Library

• Zavath - One of the Shadows in The Midnight Gem that advises Kelski. They are friends.
  • Kadric - Mystery Ship
  • Savath - Temple Of The Unknown
  • Naska - Mines Beneath Sunberth. Climbing/Repelling Instructor.
Last edited by Kelski on September 5th, 2018, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Kelski's Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on July 21st, 2018, 4:09 am

Zodiac Sign
Name: Kelski
July 3 2014
3:08 PM Time Zone is PST
WA

The Cancer sign is an emotional water sign (element) and a leadership-oriented cardinal sign (quality). As the only cardinal water sign in the zodiac, Cancer people seek to create secure situations and relationships in their lives where they feel important, indispensable and (most importantly) needed. This maternal sign likes to nurture and be nurtured, creating lasting bonds.

Full Chart Data :
Rising Sign is in 00 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 11 Degrees Cancer.
Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. You tend to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring, but only when your own needs for emotional support, love and security have been met. If they are not met, you tend to withdraw into yourself and become very insecure and selfish. Your home and family (especially your mother or the person who played that role for you early on) represent security for you and thus assume a larger-than-life importance. Very sentimental, you have vivid and long- enduring memories of the past. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace. Feeding others can give you great pleasure you would enjoy being part of a large family.

Moon is in 24 Degrees Virgo.
You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.

Mercury is in 24 Degrees Gemini.
Your mind is active, quick and agile. You are very restless and you get bored easily. Unless you receive constant mental stimulation, you become extremely nervous and begin to act in an unstable manner. You are probably a good student because of your natural inquisitiveness. You also love to travel. Your learning tends to be superficial, though, because you have a relatively short attention span. Try to develop the mental discipline to finish what you start. Also, you tend to talk on at times seemingly just to fill space -- make sure that your conversation has some substance to it or others will start avoiding you.

Venus is in 12 Degrees Gemini.
You are friendly, warm, open and tolerant toward others. You love variety in relationships, indeed you may even prefer to maintain more than one relationship at a time! Very witty and humorous, you have the ability to amuse and please others. This makes you quite popular. You love to play the field and thus find it difficult to settle down and make any deep emotional commitments. Your innate charm and vivacity makes you welcome most everywhere you go.

Mars is in 19 Degrees Libra.
You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. You are usually willing to compromise with others, although you can be quite competitive in a friendly way. Very fair- minded and impartial, you have the ability to sense injustice and the desire to take corrective actions to make proper compensations. You see both sides of issues and questions, but you tend to be undecided or wavering when forced to make choices that might make you vulnerable or unpopular.

Jupiter is in 27 Degrees Cancer.
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

Uranus is in 16 Degrees Aries.
For you, as well as for the rest of your peers, the issue of personal freedom is not just an abstract issue that can be discussed and then forgotten. You feel very deeply the loss or threat of loss of your ability to remain unrestricted and independent. And you will react vigorously and vociferously to defend your right of self-expression, no matter what the cost.

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Pisces.
You, and your entire generation, are interested in ways of expanding your consciousness beyond the level of everyday reality. You will explore exotic religions and metaphysical studies that purport to transcend the mundane. You will prepare the theoretical base of studies that will be fulfilled by the drive, energy and initiative of the following generation. the Moon's Node in the 12 signs.

Pluto is in 12 Degrees Capricorn.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense changes in the very fabric of society. Many accepted institutions may pass away or be born anew. The good of the community as a whole will be stressed and individual rights may come under attack. This will possibly be a period of decay that will lead to a new order.

N. Node is in 24 Degrees Libra.
You find it very difficult to be comfortable being alone -- you would much prefer to be in an environment where many people are working together toward common goals. Your charming and sincere approach to others assures your popularity -- you have the gift of being able to ease tensions just by your mere presence. You're the perfect "team player" willing to sacrifice your own importance so that the group goal can be accomplished. Be careful, however, not to become overly dependent on your interactions with others -- you have personal private needs that should not be neglected.

This is an incredibly good fit for Kelski. It even explains a few things about her as I'm writing her that I never planned nor understood but yet could see quite clearly.
Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes