[Location] The White Isle Harbor (arriving PCs post here!)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Alice on July 11th, 2010, 1:14 pm

To be honest, the girl had been acting on a whim herself. She couldn’t have been sure that Stella trusted and helped her to escape. When feeling the grip around her wrist, she was relieved and gladly followed the other Konti deeper into the water. Both were young and healthy, and so it was easy to avoid hasty hands and the sharp glances of the harbor director’s assistant. One of the wooden footbridge proved to be the nearest shelter they reached, but after that Stella spotted an area that was separated from the main harbor by a solid wall above ground and where smaller ships and boats were moored: the smaller harbor of the Wave Chaser Boats business. They managed to cross the distance without anyone coming after them. Once the wall blocked the view to the main harbor, it was safe to stick their heads out of the water.

The girl had followed Stella obediently until then. When breathing air again, however, the first thing she did was look around if anyone saw or heard them and the second examine her precious bundle for any damages. Then, a little weary, she turned back to her savior and smiled briefly. Her voice was hasty and still tingling with fear. “I will explain everything to you, I promise. What I’m doing is not as bad or wrong as it might look like at first glance. There’s a reason behind it. Please come with me, so I can explain it.” She came nearer, her wet nose almost touching Stella’s and her hair curling around her shoulders at the water surface. “You look honest and independent, so I’ll tell you the story and leave the judgment to you, right? I trust you to make the right decision for yourself. The only problem is that it’s not safe to talk here.”

Then, looking around cautiously, she crawled out of the water by the wall, shook the water out of her hair and waited for Stella to follow … or leave.

It was obvious that she carried a secret with her, something that might explain why she had to break the laws of peace and harmony. Still, for Stella who had grown up with the traditional Konti ways, theft was a crime too outrageous to tolerate. Her mind found it hard to trust the girl.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Nari on September 11th, 2010, 3:53 am

Midday, 10th day of Fall, 510 AV

Nari wandered directionless along the paths near the harbor, her sandals scuffing the ground with each step. A breeze brushed her face, driving the smell of salt and sealife into her nostrils. She sniffed once, almost remembering the intent of her walk, but the thought was fleeting and of no great concern. She walked every day and life here in Mura was safe enough. Her stomach grumbled, and she patted absently it as she would to comfort an uneasy child.

“Perhaps, fishing? It’s a beautiful day, and I would love to relax on the shore. Yes, I must have come out to fish,” she announced to no one in particular. Her hands moved reflexively to her back where she should be carrying a strapped fishing pole- only to find none waiting to be used. She halted abruptly. She glanced down to her waist and noted that there was no pouch for bait or hooks, making it difficult to fish even if she had her pole. Her eyes narrowed and she frowned in concentration. After a moment, it dawned on her. “I don’t know how to fish,” she recalled with a sigh.

False memories were becoming more and more regular. Nari felt the weight of a fishing pole in her hands, the gentle tug of the river as she waited for a bite, the water’s chill flow massaging her feet. She remembered, but it never happened. At least, not to her. Who was that again? S’vela? Miren? The djed was a dangerous and remorseless channel. She would have to spend more time in meditation in order to center herself back into her body lest she lose her mind entirely.
It was always worst this time of year. It seemed the spring and summer months summoned more Konti than usual away from Mura, so soon after were the times her gift was used with the most rigor. It left her drained and dazed, and recovery sometimes took well into the Fall season.

Luckily, she had been spending most of the past few days in complete self-inflicted isolation and rest. She felt somewhat improved mentally, but her store of dried plants and herbs had seen better days.

Nari blinked out of her reverie, looking up at the current of people passing her by with odd looks in her direction. She realized she had been stopped in the middle of a crowded street for the past few chimes, staring at her empty hands.
Nari
Player

Words: 45703
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2010, 4:09 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Ero on September 21st, 2010, 1:01 am

1st of Fall, 510 AV

Ero staggered slightly as she stepped off the ship, a little greener than usual around the gills. The passage had been smoother than she had expected, but the small boat had bobbed in the water like a cork in a washtub. After the overland journey, the waves had seemed almost malevolent. She was no newcomer to boats, but the small ship had simply been too close to her limit. She closed her eyes, swallowed, and attempted to steady her stomach. Satisfied with the result, she opened her eyes and set off again.

As she passed, she paid the ferryman and tipped him a wink. He reminded her of the young man who had entertained her for a while back in Riverfall. She nearly immediately regretted the thought, as she felt the familiar swooning sensation of Sesim's influence beginning to take hold. She sighed, and got herself back under control. "That trip must have taken more out of me than I thought," she said to herself. Her head cleared as she continued down the docks. Ero made sure to keep careful watch of everyone around her, so as to keep any wayward sailors from running into her, But walked with confidence. She was smaller than most of the residents of Riverfall, but towered over most of the other races.

She reached the end of the docks, and followed the path to a small house. The doors were open, and things seemed to be happening inside. Ero was unsure as to what she was supposed to do at this point. The ornate gate behind the house clearly stood open, but everyone who went through the gates passed through the house first. In an attempt to hide her indecisiveness, she checked her bag to make sure everything was still there. As she finished, she took another covert look around. "Might as well do what everyone else is doing." she murmured to herself. She was already attracting stares, and decided that getting out of the open was a good idea. She stepped inside, and almost before her eyes could adjust to the relative darkness inside, a friendly voice spoke to her, welcoming her to Mura and asking what her business here was.

"Thank you," she said brusquely in reply to the unexpected welcome. "I, um. My business is that I am looking to find information..." she trailed off, aware that what she had just said barely made any sense at all. She cleared her throat, and steeled herself. "Why am I so nervous? This is only the White Isle! it isn't like anything will happen..." she berated herself. She still felt off kilter, and realized that the pretty little Konti behind the desk was staring at her in confusion. the silence stretched out between them. "I'm sorry, I mean I'm here to find information." Realizing this had clarified very little, she continued, "I'm here because I am looking for any information that might be here about Kontinese culture, and how it relates to that of the Akalak." she trailed off again, now thouroughly annoyed at herself. could she be any more confusing? "I mean, I heard there was a library here?" she let the question dangle...

"Well there is the Opal Library which is part of the Opal Temple in Mura." replied the Konti, without missing a beat. She gestured through the gate. "You should be able to find the Opal Temple with no trouble, but if you need directions, just ask someone. Is there anything else you need?" she asked, very businesslike. "No. Thank you for the directions." Ero said in hurried reply, anxious to get to her destination.
Last edited by Ero on September 23rd, 2010, 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ero
Uniter

Words: 37129
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 4:31 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kiska on September 21st, 2010, 3:46 am

Midday of the 1st Day of Fall of the Year 510 AV

The sea was nothing new to Kiska, her home village had been near the shores of Eyktol as she was growing up, though she had never seen a place quite like the Konti Isle. She's not seen water so fast since her departure from her fathers tents nearly four years ago, and the memories of the sea and the sand between her toes had almost begun to fade from her memories, just as her family was.

Kiska stook, hands planted firmly on the boat rail as she watched the shores of the Konti Isle draw nearer. The mid-morning sun shone down upon the small boat and the small, almost fragile looking Benshiran woman. Her mind was heavy with the remembrance of the family she left behind, and the abuse she had faced in her journey.

"Your only thread of hope lies in the White Isle Harbor in Mura. Your only chance of reclaiming your own destiny lies in following that thread."

It had been a long time since she had heard those words, spoken to her one night in her twenty first year by an old seer. She had trusted that man, though he had come and disappeared in a moment's time, answering none of the questions kiska now faced. She had departed, nonetheless, and left her parents and her two brothers behind. She wondered if they thought her dead by this time, or even cared. Her family had never been the fondest of her, treating her with a special harshness they reserved just for her small mistakes and quirks. She frowned, remembering exactly why this was so. Her little brother, the one she had lost all those years ago to the desert.

Kiska shook her head to clear the memory from it, here was not the place to think such things, and now was not the time to grieve long past incidences, but she couldn't help feeling a little melancholy.

The ship thudded against the dock, swaying back and forth as the water sloshed lazily beneath the boat. She hadn't even noticed their arrival, as she had been so emersed in her thoughts. She had gone through much abuse during her lifetime, the loss of her youngest brother, the abuse of her family, the actions of her nurse, and the torture of her captors. Had it all been for this one step she took now, from the boat to the docks of the White Isle Harbor? The air around her was thick with tension, her mind a jumbled mass of overwhelming emotion as she made her way from the boat to the house that seemed to serve as a sort of entrance to the city of Mura. Today would be the day she came face to face with her future.

"Hello and welcome to Mura! What is it that you need?" She heard as she entered the house.

She looked up from her meditative state into sea green eyes framed by pale blonde hair. The greeting came from a young girl, seated at a desk directly in front of her. "Kiska, I come to see the libraries and famed fortunetellers of Mura," She said, stating her name and her reason for coming. She was expressionless. She found it hard to be open with people lately, whether innocent young girls like this or men seeking the comfort of a lover's embrace. This girl really had no business knowing her full intentions, and anyway, she did have plans to fully investigate all the city had to offer. She offered a timid smile, she was eager to begin already. "I hear your people hold much knowledge."

The small girl's hands were busy writing, but finished quickly. She had an obviously practiced hand at her job. She smiled and nodded. "You're free to go. The gates are behind the house. Do you need directions?"

The girl's friendly manner had managed to ease the melancholy surrounding Kiska, and she smiled in earnest, "No thank you, I'm sure I'll be able to find everything I need." Her step was light as she entered the city through the gates, the smell of saltwater fading behind her.
Kiska
The Seeker of Destiny

Words: 74147
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2010, 6:17 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Arianna Florym on October 6th, 2010, 3:48 pm

The Sixth Day Of Fall Of The Year 510 AV.

Stumbling on the step off of the ship that made Arianna slightly nauseous, Arianna welcomed the ground beneath her with a seldom smile. She was glad to be back in the strange white isle she'd called home for her entire twenty five years. She didn't dare look at the fellow passengers on the ship, absolutely terrified of the thought of talking to someone. Beauty only got you so far, as her mother's journal had taught her precisely.

But she'd decided she had to socialize - where else was she going to end up? Living alone without any money because she was afraid to speak up for herself? Not likely. Either way, beyond the gates that held her from home, she'd have to answer the strange people at the house to get inside. The teenager with the long blonde hair that reached her waist and was the colour between silver and pale blonde and azure eyes had always been a placid person. This hadn't been a family trait, obviously, as her mother had had quite an adventurous social life with particularly men. Her father was a Drykas as far as Arianna knew, and she just didn't imagine them as shy.

At the age between seven and fourteen, Arianna had been bullied for her placid personality. If it wasn't that the girl looked so darn frail and brittle, she may have been physically harassed. Although she was deeply scarred from the bullying itself, Arianna had opened slightly, using her second sight to help her heal from the shyness and terrifying thoughts that made her heart jolt every day. These thoughts usually came with talking to another Konti, much like herself. Most were taller then she and beautiful, and that was probably just one thing that made Arianna so fragile. She didn't think she was beautiful - in fact, she thought to exact opposite. An ugly brute, ain't she? She constantly thought of someone saying, although nobody with the right mind would do so. Physically, the teenager was quite pretty, like any Konti was. Soft, thin pale blonde hair, eyes that varied from blue, green and violet, and skin so pale it was like the White Isle they lived in. Exotic beauty - the beauty of someone who'd been gifted by both Avalis and Laviku, in more ways then another.

Avalis had gifted generously to Arianna - the second sight she bared was to hear and feel the emotions and thoughts of animals. Sometimes, she was a blessing, other times a curse. Nobody wanted to feel the emotions - hear the thoughts! - of a dying animal. Although this had been the case, and Arianna had been appreciative for the gift, Laviku's gift to her had not been appreciated. Being able to breathe in water, having gills and scales on her body - it just wasn't what she wanted. Arianna constantly avoided the water, afraid of what she might find down there in the world of clear water...

There are a lot of reasons young Arianna Florym was cautious, placid and shy, but let's not get into that again. She's pretty sick of being told she should be taller, gain weight, begin hunting. . . Standing at a messily 5"1 and weighing only 94 lbs wasn't going to help her I'm-so-not-fragile look she gave some people, but people couldn't help but think so. She was so weak - in more ways than others - and some people would drop everything to help. But she had to change - she had to be strong, so she could finally complete her dream of being accepted... Being wanted.

Taking a deep, encouraging breath, she walked up to the house in a few strides and entered.
"Hello! And welcome, what is it that you need?" The woman with pretty sea-green eyes and chin length pale blonde hair asked, smiling. Terrified, Arianna wondered briefly if it was too late to turn back. Instead, she forced a weak smile on her face and answered.
"I've come to return home." At the word 'home', Arianna's weak -fake- smile became real and she admired the land from afar. Curious, the clerk leaned forward over the desk she sat at.
"Where were you just from?" she asked, purely out of curiosity. Still, the unexpected question caught the Konti off guard as she stared at her home lands.
"The Sea Of Grass," she answered with a cautious glance at the woman. The clerk's face became awe filled, but she didn't say anything besides nod me off with a grin.
"Welcome home," she called out as the waist bound blonde Konti stepped out of the house and through the now open gate.

Home - it was a great place to be. Arianna welcomed her home with a broad grin and holding her silky blue dress to her sides, book in hand, she shot off.

Arianna Florym
A Blooming Rose. <3

Words: 3603
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2010, 1:57 pm
Character sheet

Postby Alodian Aviastas on November 4th, 2010, 3:25 am

85 of Summer 510 AV

Knowing what he was leaving behind, Alodian climbed aboard Nyx, his Vanthan horse. It was a sad day, for he wa sleaving Denval in order to persue his healing elsewhere, from a place that could greatly benefit him. As he started his journey, his only hope was that the new place would pay off greatly. As he packed up Nyx, he rode off into the daylight, in search of his new destination. All he knew was that he wanted to serve his Goddess, and serve her he would.

The cold breeze slapped Alodian across the face, as he rode further to his destination. Between rest and riding, he had rode for seventy five days. He had made the long journey to Sylira, where he had to go through the wonderous region of Taldera. It really had been a long journey, and he was sure that Nyx was going to revolt against him. But she didn't, and was very faithful in carrying him where he wanted to go. Without much social interaction, the wandering healer was starting to get a bit lonely. Luckily he had his horse to make it through with his sanity in tact. Thank goodness for Alodian having such fondness and adoration for his Goddess; such that helped him continue on with his journey, in hopes of pleasing her further.

A Few Bells Later

Arriving at the Zeltiva dock, Alodian smiled triumphiantly. It took him seventy five days to get here, but Nyx and him had made it. Stepping down off of Nyx, Alo walked her to the harbormaster. With a few questions here and there, and with the exchange of Mizas, Alodian and Nyx were on thier way to the beloved Mura. With all of the excitement from their long journey, Alodian closed his eyes, succumbing to the wonderful world of sleep.

5 days later

Alodian awoke to the slow movements of the boat. Before now, he had payed the harbormaster a few extra mizas to get them there as fast as he could. As he wiped the sleep from his eyes, the shining emeralds explored his new surroundings. The boat had come to a stop at the harbor, and he was expected to get out. Leading Nyx out of the boat, Alodian stretched his legs. What a marvelous site before him! he had never seen such amazingly unique buildings before, and they bestowed wonderment on him.

Leading Nyx away from the harbor, Alodian and his horse started their journey in the new place, simply by walking. He walked until he had reached the city of Mura, stopping at once. He had no idea where to go, or even where to begin. All he knew was that he felt the pull of his Goddess Rak'keli was very strong. Smiling, he waited for one of the kind residents to point him in the direction of the Opal Temple, so he could begin his training and to join the Opal Order.
Alodian Aviastas
The Wandering Healer

Words: 38674
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2010, 2:24 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Velvit on November 9th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Velvit looked at the Island of Mura. She remembered once she was a young girl playing by the sea. She couldn't believe that she was near her own land once again. Being an outsider in all the other places, she was finally home. A place where she felt safe and secure.
Velvit positioned herself behind three people that started heading off of the the small boat. She took a few steps each time some one would move. As the last person stepped off, she took a deep breath and did the same. She was finally on her homeland.
As she walked off a woman greeted her. Velvit bowed her head and continued forward. She saw a few new people but continued to walk. She wondered where she would head to next.
Velvit decided she would pay the Medical Library a visit. It wouldn't hurt to study while she was here for the short amount of time. She never remembered any men throughout the city when she was younger, maybe it was because she was kept in a small house for so long. The only place she could go to was the library or the temple. Now that she was older she saw sights that she couldn't even remember.
Velvit passed by a few relatives and greeted them. Now that she was home, she wondered how long she would stay and what effects it would take on her.
She was hoping she'd meet someone new. She always hoped for a life that lead to passion and success. That's what she wanted. Her mother always told her to be a family girl. Have children and mate with a nice man, but her dreams didn't consist of that anymore. She no longer wanted what her mother wanted. She was a free spirit.
Velvit
Melle

Words: 1224
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2010, 3:15 pm

Postby Keyta on November 18th, 2010, 12:31 am

86th day of Fall, 510 AV

Keyta awakens on the boat heading to Konti Island, the sunlight is blotted out mostly by the number of dark clouds in the sky; free to look around without needing to cover her eyes, Keyta walks about the beautiful ship that is taking her out to Konti Island. The sounds of the water crashing against the walls of the ship are nearly deafening, and the smell of salt is strong. Peering over the edge, Keyta sees schools of fish swimming in the current that the ship is making in the crystal clear water. Giggling at the sight of the fish playing in the water, Keyta urges to play a little herself, but remembering the words of her father, “be careful to not let anyone see that you are actually a kelvic, the world is a cruel place, and one day you will see why…” Keyta puts the thoughts of turning into her original form away and continues looking around the boat.

Hours pass, the sunlight starts to fade away from behind the clouds and the day turns to night and the air gets cooler. With still just enough light to see, Keyta spots the island ahead and gets excited for the thought of the taste of fresh fruit and meeting new people and to get back on solid ground. Keyta quickly runs to an edge and climbs the ropes attached to one of the sails and climbs up a little ways to get a better view.

The ship reaches the docks and before they can get the ramp out and tie the ship to the docks, Keyta has already jumped out of the ship onto the docks and begins spinning in circles like a dance of joy. The sky is fully darkened by clouds of above them; Keyta has to use her echolocation to ensure she doesn’t stumble over something and trip off the edges of the docks or knocking someone else over the edges. Keyta works her way toward a house at the end of the docks and is met by a rather pale girl with light blonde hair; the girl says “Hello and welcome to Mura! What is it that you need?” Keyta looks at the girl and since she cannot speak just simply smiles and shrugs to the lady. The lady looks at her for a moment with slight confusion and smiles back again. The lady asks Keyta for some information starting by asking for her name, so Keyta looks at her and thinks about how she is going to tell her her name. Keyta looks around and remembers her necklace; the key on the end of it has the same sound as the first part of her name. Keyta lifts her key up to the lady until the lady responds “Key?” Keyta nods and makes a sound by touching her teeth together “tch!” The lady nods and Keyta opens her mouth and makes motions with her hands until the lady made the sound “ah?” Keyta nods with cheer and the lady says “Your name is Key-tch-ah?” Keyta notices the small mistake and puts her hand close together to represent ‘smaller’. The lady’s face brightens and says “Ah! Your name is Keyta?” Keyta excited for her idea working nods vigorously and smiles brightly. The lady turns and writes some lines and scribbles on a paper, Keyta assumes that the lady is writing her name down, so as quickly as she could, Keyta grabs an orange out of her bag and carves the scribbles into the orange with her finger nail as best as she could. As Keyta finished copying the lady’s scribbles on the orange, the lady turns and asks why she had chosen to visit Konti Island. Keyta smiles again and lifts her orange up with the scribbles facing the lady, the lady giggles for a moment and jots down a few more scribbles; Keyta doesn’t bother to copy these down.

The process continues for a few more questions and ends with Keyta handing 1 gold coin over for the ride to Konti Island. After she handed the coin over, Keyta excitingly runs out of the building that gates the city and run around enjoying herself for a few moments. Keyta stops her play for a little while and takes a seat to enjoy a fruit. She carefully pulls out a grapefruit being sure not to eat the orange till she can copy the scribbles again onto something else that will last longer.

After finishing her grapefruit, Keyta takes a look around, notices no one around at the time, and walks a little ways into the forest. While walking, Keyta begins stripping her clothing, folding them and putting them into her bag. She finds a spot to hide her bag and finishes stripping off the remaining clothes, once she finishes, she takes into her bat form and feels freedom pump through her veins. Keyta takes flight to stretch her wings, get a little built up energy out of her system, and enjoy the view that is Konti Island…
Keyta
Silent and Observant

Words: 122829
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Dicae on November 19th, 2010, 2:12 am

87th day of Fall, 510 AV

The boat ride hadn't been long, but it had been rather unruly. Dicae's animals hated the water as much as their master, but unlike their master, they felt the need to vocalize their displeasure on a regular basis. Land was soon in sight however, and with everyone getting ready to move out the animals seemed to sense that it was time to get off and they became even more anxious.

"Why me", Dicae sighed. This trip had been monotonous and he had an eerie feeling that this trip to the Konti island would be a waste of time, but it was his duty.

When they where close enough to get a good visual on the harbor the young Akalak was surprised by how beautiful the scenery was. Although it was no Riverfall, it was colorful, well kept and full of beautiful women, perfect. Even the boats were pretty, and to Dicae's surprise, shaped as animals. The smell of the salty sea was washed away in what seemed like a gust of perfume from the shore, even draining out the scents of long travel from Dicae's nostrils. 'From blood, sweat and tears to flowers, perfume, and sunshine', he mused.

As the boat docked Dicae reached out for one last adjustment on his saddlebags when a rain drop splattered on his hand. 'well, no sunshine I guess'. Heaving another sigh he gave the reins a flick to get Ako moving, he didn't even have to look to know that Erhar was faithfully following.

“Hello and welcome to Mura! What is it that you need?”

Dicae was rather startled from the small pale girl who had seemingly appeared from nowhere. He noticed that she had beautiful blonde hair and deep green eyes and a smile that could have come from Aquaria herself. "Yes there is something I need, but first can you tell me if all the women on this island are as beautiful as you?" He couldn't suppress his smile anymore when the young giggled in response, and although he poked and prodded he couldn't get her to leave the job site.

"Very well," Dicae sighed, his eyes never leaving hers, "This is yours then, maybe i'll see you around." He handed over two gold miza's and signaled for Ako to begin towards town, the horse was seemingly glad to get out of the populated harbor, but he didn't make it two steps before the girl called back to him, "Sir, it only costs 1 gold miza!"

"Keep it!" He chuckled. Then, suddenly having an extremely great notion, he turned his head back, "Maybe you can pay for dinner!", he shouted, when she blushed he burst out laughing, giving her one last smile and finally made his way off with Ako and Erhar. "You hear that boys? Dinner, yum". Although Ako didn't respond Erhar seemed to know what his master meant and was soon drooling and licking his chops in anticipation.

With nothing but food for thoughts Dicae began his way towards town, at this point in the day it was his stomach who did the decision making and it only had one goal in mind. Although he was tempted to reach into his pack and snack on his provisions he thought better of it, there would be time when he would need it. Instead he decided to endure the tortuous wait, reminding himself constantly that warm food was not far away...
Dicae
Destined one

Words: 15379
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2010, 5:37 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Elysia on January 1st, 2011, 5:49 pm

510 AV winter

With the wind in her strawberry blond hair, the rustling of her dress and white cloak, Elysia looked out into the vast horizon. Her light brown eyes mirrored the sea like glass. She couldn't wait to get home and back to her familiars. She desperately needed to relax after performing her songs.

Finally, the boat had docked and people were filing out quickly as if needing to feel the land beneath their feet. She didn't feel that urge. She loved both sea and land the same. What a beautiful place! Even though she had grown up in Mura, it was like new every time she came back to it from her long travels as requested to sing in taverns.

After departing the boat, she gave it one last look before heading home. The design was a great Sea Horse. The wood was covered in pastel shades. It looked like a floating rainbow. The paint must have been made from scale paste, she thought. Being a painter herself she was very observant of what kind of paint was used, how the strokes were done, and how the colours were used.

As Elysia turned around to start walking, she bumped into a young girl who must have been, Muti L'ninea.
Elysia
Enchanted Dreams

Words: 12431
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2010, 2:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext